Gavin Henson gets knocked the F out by his new team mate in pub

peroquilperoquil Posts: 1,526
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Funniest thing I've seen in ages! :D Gavin showing off and picking a fight with his team-mate gets jabbed straight in the chin. What a tool! :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2361793/Gavin-Henson-knocked-new-Bath-RFC-team-mate-seen-swanning-city-centre-pub.html

Comments

• gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He has been asking for his come uppance for far too long
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    :D Serves the idiot right!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Sounds like he has a problem with alcohol. The big lush.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah assault is hilarious :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • peroquilperoquil Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Meh. They're big boys, and Gavin asked for it. They're probably mates again now anyway.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    It's rugby, assault is positively encouraged lol. And Henson looked very much like he was asking for it. To be fair, it was a corker.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    :confused: Why did Shrek hit Prince Charming?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Gavin Henson is on the receiving end, yes. :p

More Morse, than McNulty. :D
  • Cade FosterCade Foster Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    Old gavin loves to make friends at every club he goes to these days, you may have talent, you aint got brains.

Look at toulon a couple of years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/club/8458474/Gavin-Henson-taunted-Jonny-Wilkinson-and-clashed-with-Matt-Henjak.html
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :confused: Why did Shrek hit Prince Charming?

Gavin's no Prince Charming! Not much use as a rugby player these days either.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair ... it was definitely worth a watch ;)
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old gavin loves to make friends at every club he goes to these days, you may have talent, you aint got brains.

Look at toulon a couple of years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/club/8458474/Gavin-Henson-taunted-Jonny-Wilkinson-and-clashed-with-Matt-Henjak.html

That one was definitely deserved - he's not fit to lace Jonny's boots.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Gavin's no Prince Charming! Not much use as a rugby player these days either.

I know, but there wasn't really any other character that fit.
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Deserves all that Gavin got and yes it was hilarious as well. I wonder if Charlotte Church is happy to get rid of this idiot when she did.
  • Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    I was talking to a musician once who encountered Henson at a festival. He did not know who he was at that time, but he was drinking in a tent and tried to start trouble with the musician by trying to trip him up as he walked past and intimidate him. Grade A - (insert expletive)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Von Trapp wrote: »
    I was talking to a musician once who encountered Henson at a festival. He did not know who he was at that time, but he was drinking in a tent and tried to start trouble with the musician by trying to trip him up as he walked past and intimidate him. Grade A - (insert expletive)

He does sound rather immature from what I've read and a bit of a plonker too
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well deserved!
    Orange faced muppet
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious, doesn't even punch him, he just flicks him with his fist and he goes down, owned! :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other fella looks slightly bigger than Gavin. It looks like Gavin was angry with the other fella over something. If he has got a massive ego, this should massively dent it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Hilarious, doesn't even punch him, he just flicks him with his fist and he goes down, owned! :D

I can only imagine that Henson was drunk enough to be unsteady on his feet.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the first person who has wanted to knock Henson out....it wont be long before he has another sick note, seems to play one game and then is injured for the rest of the season.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know why this is in the Showbiz part of the forums :p
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Henson is vile, I can't stand him. It isn't the first time he's been involved in controversy, and it certainly won't be the last - he should be kicked out of professional rugby for good.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off topic but what do women see in this cretin? Apart from being a complete and utter tool he looks like a potato that's been dipped in Ronseal
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously Carl had not yet been bequeathed the lore that Gavin was "special": i.e. crash-helmet special. Or just a helmet.
    That guy trying to hold off Carl, though; like me trying to control a rhino.