CeCe Frey - One of the best X Factor contestants ever!

WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5MuG1Aias&feature=channel&list=UL

Performance wise - one of the best i have ever seen on X Factor! Vocals not fantastic, but what an amazing show! Want her to win!

Comments

• LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree Cece is amazing she is everything a popstar should be.

Hope Willie gets the axe tonight he is so boring. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I love Cece & couldnt wait to see her perform in the lives. but this was awful. really disappointed. luckily for her majority of the other contestants were total rubbish!! i was so pumped for the first lives but the whole thing was a big letdown!. infact only Emblem3 produced on the night. i prefer Cece's old look also, she is so sexy and i miss the leopard print!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not rate her performance as any better than Paige's, in fact I thought the whole category was crap with the exception of Jennel
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    She is a GREAT popstar but the vocals were worryingly bad. I really hope Demi gets rid of Willie to give Cece and Paige a chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    She had an off night last night vocals-wise but she is still undeniably the best in the category! :) I hope Demi sends that god awful Willie home
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She reminds me of Lady Gaga, amazing voice but also a brilliant performer - just what we need! Her vocals were slightly off though so I found that Jennel was the best overall in that catergory.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? I thought she was really terrible last night, easily the worst in her category. Jennel on the other hand is a superstar
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's great but last night was absolutely awful, I've seen a few clips of performances from last night's XF USA and all of them were abysmal, there's a good bunch of talent there but most of them have been ruined by song choices, don't think I'll bother watching.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I'm worried about is that Demi Lovato seems to be trying to strip her of one of the main things that makes her so endearing...her attitude. She keeps trying to make her show a vulnerable side because she says the public wont like her if she doesn't, however I think CeCe's attitude and confidence is what people love. She had an off night last night, but we've seen how incredible she can be so I'm sure she'll be on form next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    before the show started i was 100% sure Cece would be safe and the 2 up for elimination for Demi would be Paige & Willie (with Paige going home) ...

after last night and the way Paige was championed (dont understand at all. she was AWFUL) i get the feeling she is safe. Jennel is 100% safe. so i reckon now its between Cece & Willie. I like em both, but both were crap last night. Cece is my fav contestant so i really hope she stays but i have just have this wierd feeling, Demi will want to keep Willie around, will she put 3 girls through?? ...summat tells me Cece could be on her way home. hope im wrong!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where we can find the up to date betting odds for X Factor USA?
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think Demi will axe Paige actually. Funny how the only boy from the teens category and the only boy from the young adults category should both go.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree, she's brilliant. I didn't even think there were any problems with her vocals, taking into account the fact that she was actually putting on a performance, they were great. She's got the popstar look and attitude. Love her. <3
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    She may be a great performer but with her vocals like that I think it makes her seem weak, to me it looked like an established pop star that couldn't sing.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that was terrible, hopefully if she makes it to the next show she will improve.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    her sing off performance will be good though if she's in the bottom two!
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I think the only real problem with her performance was a lack of stamina to sustain her usual powerful vocals because she was doing actual choreography to go with it! That's the type of thing I think she'll get with practise though. I think she'll do well on the lives.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved her pre-judges houses, I'm not sure I'm going to like the watered-down version of her as much. She was an absolute star at bootcamp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPKwu6zqtg
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Really? I thought she was really terrible last night, easily the worst in her category. Jennel on the other hand is a superstar

Yeah, a superstar like Amaro who released irrelevant singles.
    Voice is not enough now, look at Katy Perry, Britney, Rihanna - neither of them can actually sing but they made more top10 hits than most of belters.
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kitty Brucknell was a far better contestant than Cece has proved to be so far. Kitty could entertain and give outlandish performances but her vocals were almost always on point.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    She looks like a popstar but her vocals are not very good :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    She looks like a popstar but her vocals are not very good :(

This is a much better representative of what she can do vocally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPKwu6zqtg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is completely ove the top, arrogant, bitchy, back stabbing, nasty, big headed and just plain and simple horrid.

However, she can sing

And she would make a perfect POP star
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    Daisybelle wrote: »
    She is completely ove the top, arrogant, bitchy, back stabbing, nasty, big headed and just plain and simple horrid.

However, she can sing

And she would make a perfect POP star

Erm do you know her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think CeCe is a star and she really has the voice but Demi picked a very bad song and new hair is deffo a big NO!

However, Simon knows CeCe is good tv so he is definitely going to back her up. I have this feeling that he wants her to become the American version of Katie Weissel or Cher Lloyd in which both split opinions but generated buzz. So I'm afraid it's going to be an extremely bumpy ride for CeCe and a lot of booing coming her way on results night.