Gamepad rattle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
Forum Member
✭✭
My friends gamepad make a slight rattle when shock gently from side to side, anyone else's doing this.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the top right hand corner of my gamepad, it sounds as though there is a screw loose. Not sure if that's what you meant.
  • TheTrader78TheTrader78 Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wii U Daily mentioned this when it first got released in the US.

I think it is just a normal thing which every gamepad does, possibly the buttons or the gyro sensor thingy inside (I didn't really notice it until I saw this thread) but mine does slightly rattle when I checked it....though when I'm playing I don't notice it at all.

I don't think it is anything to worry about.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, yes my friend took it down to game this morning and they checked it with others and they all rattle, and the rattle is in the top right of the pad and it does sound like something is loose but clearly its the way it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Could it be the stylus? Did you try it with that removed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gruff82 wrote: »
    Could it be the stylus? Did you try it with that removed?

When I took the stylus out, it improved the rattling sound, but it was still there. I've read on the internet that it's on all gamepads, and it's nothing to worry about... so I won't :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sons 3DS also has the rattle in the same place as the rattle on my friends gamepad, guess its the gyroscope.