Britney Spears - Work Bitch (1st Single)

167891012»

Comments

• edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Where was this Brinty on X Factor?:eek:

Im not going to lie , I was a little emotional watching this interview :cry::cry::cry: and so happy. I am extremely proud of her .
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    the song is free falling on us itunes at the moment, why is her team not getting behind the single?:confused: its good that she has planned in one performance for the uk, but surely she should be doing something in the us to support the track? i realise the video isn't released yet and no promotion has been announced, but people expect an early peak from britney with her lead singles and this song could quickly be labelled a flop.

from interviews and pictures she does seem in good shape both physically and mentally, which i am really pleased about. people that suffer from mental health issues can react better to a change in medication or perhaps the exercise could have made all the difference in this scenario and hats off to her for physically preparing for her vegas début. considering what she has been through, i think a lot of people will always want the best possible health for britney and for her to reach her potential in her work.

I am not too worried about the song's performance at the moment. I think that it will do very well once the video is out :).
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,956
    Forum Member
    Anyone know when the video comes out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    1st October for the video