Could They Bring Back Brookside For A Reunion Episode

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They did it with Dallas, This Life, Knotts Landing. It would be good. Would have to feature Barry Grant, Jimmy Corkhill, Jackie, Lindsay, Rachel, Bev, Ron, Mike Max, Jacqui, Sinbad,

Comments

• pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would love if they did but its highly unlikely as they dont even have a set for brookside anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could be good for a spin-off yer, were they all are now etc......
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, 2012 will be the 30th anniversary of Brookside's debut and 2013 the 10th anniversary of its finale. These would be ideal occasions for reunion episodes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agreed................
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love this to happen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently looking into something like this!!!
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    So has anybody got the DVD yet released yesterday? Is it available in HMV stores?
  • CPW4EVERCPW4EVER Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing it back for a retrospective show where the cast look back at the show over the years and talk about their time on the show would be great. Those types of shows worked really well and were really enjoyable when they did them for the American 80's soaps.

Bringing it back for a dramatic reunion would be a bit more difficult as they no longer have the sets and as per the finale, everyone had moved on from the Close. They could do something like have characters reunited at a wedding or funeral and have the storyline go from there. It wouldn't be too contrived and I'm sure there would be plenty of the cast willing to reprise their roles as they all seem to speak so highly of their time on the show.
  • KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im getting the dvd hopefully sometime this week ordered mine from Amazon - really looking forward to watching these old episodes. I became a fan of Brookside during the Jordache era and beyond that. :)