Has Justin Bieber lost the plot/loosing the plot?

jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just his recent behavior seems very much as if we've started down that slippery slope

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Careful, you'll be getting death threats from his nutty fans.

But in answer to you question, yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    No, it's the same as it always is with this country though, we like to build these people up to these huge heights of fame and then bring them crashing down. We do it with everyone and soon enough it'll be people like Adele's turn.

America won't GAF. He'll still be as big as ever over there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    No, it's the same as it always is with this country though, we like to build these people up to these huge heights of fame and then bring them crashing down. We do it with everyone and soon enough it'll be people like Adele's turn.

Oh, you speak for all of us do you? Some of us knew he was crap before he got to such a height.
    Forum Member
    Oh, you speak for all of us do you? Some of us knew he was crap before he got to such a height.

I'm not exactly a huge fan myself, regardless of how much we like somebody though this countries media seen to have an obsession with creating this massive momentum behind people and then bringing them back down right?
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whilst i agree i think Justins behaviour has been inexcusable for a very long time.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    He's a massive crash just waiting to happen. All the signs are already there...and it's not like there aren't precedents for this sort of outcome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not exactly a huge fan myself, regardless of how much we like somebody though this countries media seen to have an obsession with creating this massive momentum behind people and then bringing them back down right?

The media doesn't represent the general public though. It's the same with Towie, most people I know of hate everything it represents... yet tabloids feel the need to force it down everybody's throats.

The latest one is Cara Delevingne. You can't really blame people who never really gave a sh*te in the first place.
    Forum Member
    The media doesn't represent the general public though. It's the same with Towie, most people I know of hate everything it represents... yet tabloids feel the need to force it down everybody's throats.

The latest one is Cara Delevingne. You can't really blame people who never really gave a sh*te in the first place.

Well, I can't stand TOWIE either and don't know many people that can however the ratings show that some people, some where do.

The topic is about JB losing the plot and people think he is losing the plot mainly down to the media reporting that he's losing the plot.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well since he's never heard of Germany I'm guessing Justin Bieber on drugs isn't that different from the regular kind. So maybe nobody's noticed?
  • Buffy AnneBuffy Anne Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Well since he's never heard of Germany I'm guessing Justin Bieber on drugs isn't that different from the regular kind. So maybe nobody's noticed?

I love it! :D
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    some poeple literally make me feel sick.

How can anyone be so nasty to somebody they dont even know. Calling him names ect.
    You may think his music is crap, its just your choice, not your taste then thats fine why whine about it just dont listen to it. To call someone names that none of us know is disgusting. Im sorry but it is, hes a kid for godsake.

How has he lost the plot? He was 40 minutes late, clearly had a reason, and what else has he done thats so called sending him loopy? Nothing. Hes a young lad enjoying his success, like i always say, if you dont like the music, dont listen to it, have your opinion and get on with your life, but to deliberately come to forums like these, and even the site for exagerating everything as do the papers, namecall, slate and whine about somebody that has no effect on your life whatsoever is pathetic. rant over
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How can anyone be so nasty to somebody they dont even know. Calling him names ect.
    You may think his music is crap, its just your choice, not your taste then thats fine why whine about it just dont listen to it. To call someone names that none of us know is disgusting. Im sorry but it is, hes a kid for godsake.

How has he lost the plot? He was 40 minutes late, clearly had a reason, and what else has he done thats so called sending him loopy? Nothing. Hes a young lad enjoying his success, like i always say, if you dont like the music, dont listen to it, have your opinion and get on with your life, but to deliberately come to forums like these, and even the site for exagerating everything as do the papers, namecall, slate and whine about somebody that has no effect on your life whatsoever is pathetic. rant over

He's 19.
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    He's 19.

so? does it matter? OK a teen, plus this kind of abuse has been going on for years mate. And im genuinely not a fan, i just dont get how people can be so awful towards someone they dont know, none of us know the facts, the truth anything.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so? does it matter? OK a teen, plus this kind of abuse has been going on for years mate. And im genuinely not a fan, i just dont get how people can be so awful towards someone they dont know, none of us know the facts, the truth anything.
    Because this my friend is the internet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same could be said of him and his fans... it's every week there's reports of some nutcase threatening someone via social media.

He could easily put a stop to it himself, or least make an effort to control those who idolize him, but he doesn't. He needs to grow up... and if you can't see that, you're just as blind as his lunatic fanbase.
  • dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i class as him as a child star, but he doesnt seemed to be as grounded now as he once was. Maybe to many 'yes' people who are scared to lose the money they make out of him, i feel sorry for him as the press have already started gunning for him, it can only get worse for him
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same could be said of him and his fans... it's every week there's reports of some nutcase threatening someone via social media.

He could easily put a stop to it himself, or least make an effort to control those who idolize him, but he doesn't. He needs to grow up... and if you can't see that, you're just as blind as his lunatic fanbase.

This. I agree with you - every artist should at least try to stop crazy behavior of obsessed fanbase, but they mostly encourage it by posting stupid twiter rants or not responding when fans go overboard.

And about him being late for only 40 minutes and it was due to technical difficulties... However, regardless of the amount of time he was late or issues, he could have appear on the stage or apologize just to reassure the fans. He even could have agree to sign a few autographs. But no, instead he stayed in his room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think it`s the people around him, & maybe that`s why he believes his own hype if you like, like when the Grammy`s didn`t nominate him and his manager went on saying "the grammy`s made a big mistake" his fan base is quite young so they`ll think he`s amazing.. blah blah blah and that`s clearly what his team around him are telling him. I can`t see him having the same level of success when he`s in his mid 20`s i wonder if those around him now will still be there for him then?
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    I don't think he is losing or has lost the plot, I think he is a young man from a small town thrust into pretty much global media in a very short amount of time.. He probably reads the horrible things said about him, like him being a girl because his voice hadnt broken, on a daily basis

The press have built him up and now, like the majority of people they build up, it's his time to be knocked down by them.. Just let the lad release his music and tour the world
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bieber probably is a bit of a jerk, but I can't blame him for that - his adolescence has been so far removed from normal frames of reference it's amazing he isn't even worse.

At some point he'll crash. It's not like he'll be taken seriously as an artist when the hype dies down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Pretty melodramatic, no?

He comes across as an entitled, arrogant brat who thinks he's untouchable...but a bit of media backlash for being late isn't going to send him off the rails. There's enough people around him kissing his ass to soothe any bruised ego.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if he does end up f*cking everything up with drugs and assorted law breaking.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Looks like he's getting there, and in less than half the time it took Britney :D

He comes across as such a brat during interviews, performances, public appearances etc. I really can't stand him. I also don't understand why he is loved so much. He doesn't have the musical output, looks, talent or general attitude to warrant it.

I didn't realise he was into god either. "I'm only judged by one power, and i serve him". Dear me...
  • BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nurse! Quick! The medication!
  • Zeus555Zeus555 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has lost the plot. He may even end up being found dead, unless he
    gets himself together - if he ever does.

The Music Industry is ruthless, & it looks like this guy is already being
    set up to replace Justin. There is always younger people waiting to take
    your place, if you are a 'Teen Star'.

See how he has exactly the same image. He's younger too - 16. He's from Texas, in the USA.

Austin Mahone Feat. Flo Rida - Say You're Just A Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3h5nObU50
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeus555 wrote: »
    He has lost the plot. He may even end up being found dead, unless he
    gets himself together - if he ever does.

The Music Industry is ruthless, & it looks like this guy is already being
    set up to replace Justin. There is always younger people waiting to take
    your place, if you are a 'Teen Star'.

See how he has exactly the same image. He's younger too - 16. He's from Texas, in the USA.

Austin Mahone Feat. Flo Rida - Say You're Just A Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3h5nObU50
    At least Justin will have his 100 million dollars to fall back on if things do go tits up