Options

Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I know of a girl and EVERY time I look on her FB she has a different boyfriend, who she's completely 'in love' with...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't know what to say to this one:
    Why r ppl so sad they av to tell there life time story on hear wat they doin an wen get a life an do sumat else read the news paper instead lol

:confused:
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HollyC wrote: »
    What a load of w*nk!

I like that phrase! I first read it on Facebook, in fact.

The scrounger whom I mentioned previously has since been complaining that the workmen who are fixing her roof, at no cost to her, are making noise and disrupting her TV viewing. Yeah, it's a hard life...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Even worse is this one:

My name is Summer, I am 15 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have no nose or ears, my bo.
    dy is covered with scars. Didn't I tell you I'm dead. My dad..killed me with a kitchen knife in the year 2001. If you do not post this on t......o 10 other pages or groups in the..next 15 minutes, I will...... appear tonight by your bed with the kitchen knife that killed me, and I will kill you....No matter how old you are - I WILL murder you. It's up to you if you re-post thisor not, but this is no lie. This is FOR REAL! Now, copy this and pasteit onto the walls of 10 other pages or groups Your time is runninSee more This isn't fake. if you copy and paste this to ten pages in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of your life tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or I'm sorry or I want to go out with you.

What a load of w*nk! And why anyone would follow the instructions and c&p it as their status is just unbelievable! :rolleyes: Some people really are thick (OK, I've copied and pasted it here, but I'd never perpetuate it on FB!)

That one is just sick :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i saw a "4 years ago you were taken from us, you're with the angels now" (there was more than this) type one today, and was thinking who are you talking about? i'm not asking.... grr
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    I just don't know what to say to this one:
    Why r ppl so sad they av to tell there life time story on hear wat they doin an wen get a life an do sumat else read the news paper instead lol
    :confused:

Well they ended it with LOL which make sit alright I suppose. I mean isn't LOL meant to be the answer to all our woes. :rolleyes:(not to you but the poster of that message)

As for the grammar and spelling perhaps they should take their own advice and read a book rather than go on facebook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw this one...

"Ew years ago two parents went out to dinner a few hours later the babysitter called and asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids room. The dad said "get the kids out of the house and we'll call the police. We don't have a clown statue." the clown was actually a killer that escaped from prison 10 years ago. If u don't post this on ten photos, the clown will be in your bed with a chainsaw at 3:00 am"
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoopyDog wrote: »
    Just saw this one...

"Ew years ago two parents went out to dinner a few hours later the babysitter called and asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids room. The dad said "get the kids out of the house and we'll call the police. We don't have a clown statue." the clown was actually a killer that escaped from prison 10 years ago. If u don't post this on ten photos, the clown will be in your bed with a chainsaw at 3:00 am"

Love that its starts with Ew...and for the twonk who believes this I despair.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    LoopyDog wrote: »
    Just saw this one...

I can't beleive the cops haven't been able to catch him in TEN years. Even more unbelievable since he dresses up as a clown so should be easy to spot!
  • Options
    mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Well that was a interesting day, spent in the back of a police van and it court, lol"

To which his mum replied on his status "My little criminal, lol"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on my friends list was due up in court a few weeks ago and they posted a photo of thmselves siting outside the court ciggarette in hand , with their mate and brood of kids :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BBDefenderBBDefender Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    epic thread, wish I could "like" it
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsmoose wrote: »
    "Well that was a interesting day, spent in the back of a police van and it court, lol"

To which his mum replied on his status "My little criminal, lol
    "

Ah a mother's pride :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious! Unfortunately my facebook has been seriously dull lately ,probably because I blocked updates from half the idiots!

People who put " I'm having a facebook cull tonight ,bye losers " what they expect people to do ? beg to stay on their friends list !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After a break I went back to facebook, and I have this girl who does the whole passive aggressive thing, always tagging her friends being all 'right girlies?' Then she bitches that 'they' she say it to her face and not act like children.

One guy actually pulled her up about it saying she was just as bad as whoever, the arguments in the comments were fantastic.

She also always posts about losing her mum, and the '8 months since she died.' Aye alright we've all lost someone dear to us.
  • Options
    kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBDefender wrote: »
    epic thread, wish I could "like" it

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member

:D:D:D Brilliant.
  • Options
    Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    " So, I had a date up in Kilkenny today....And it went really well :-D...I can't wait to go on another date with him :-) "

I hope the date feels the same way.

Update: " It's a pity but the guy I liked isn't interested in me romantically :-/...At least I can still be friends with him I guess :-) "
  • Options
    mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am dying without my iPhone!!!! But I'm super thankful for my amazing family ( both mine an my hunnys!!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update: " It's a pity but the guy I liked isn't interested in me romantically :-/...At least I can still be friends with him I guess :-) "

HAHA :D
  • Options
    mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

haha Sounds like someone on my FB. She always jumps in so quickly, every status is about them and then she wonders why they dump her:D
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAHA :D

Posted on consecutive days and everything! Some people have no shame
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow...

Any updates from your girl?! I love your contributions! :)
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of w*nk! And why anyone would follow the instructions and c&p it as their status is just unbelievable! :rolleyes: Some people really are thick (OK, I've copied and pasted it here, but I'd never perpetuate it on FB!)
    For the same reason they would fall for phone psychics, Justin Bieber having cancer, Nigerian princes, politicians' promises to fix the economy or any other obvious bull-product! :D
This discussion has been closed.