The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 230)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helxx wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen the tweet from John James to Josie???? I was expecting lots of talk on here about this and there's nothing?

Wonder what that's about?

hello Helxx...i have just see this :)xx

l have no idea what this is all about..

would be great to see JJJ talking again..they were great mates to start off with..i really hope that JJJ will be able to start building their friendship back to how it was..just hope they can have a talk in private..away from twitter.:)xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hello Helxx...i have just see this :)xx

l have no idea what this is all about..

would be great to see JJJ talking again..they were great mates to start off with..i really hope that JJJ will be able to start building their friendship back to how it was..just hope they can have a talk in private..away from twitter.:)xx

Ditto! :-) I'd love for them to start building their friendship back xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helxx wrote: »
    Ditto! :-) I'd love for them to start building their friendship back xxx

l am keeping everything crossed for that to happen.xx:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    great to see John James wanting to talk to Josie..hope and pray that at long last JJJ will be friends once again..would love to see JJJ back as a couple..but i am not sure if that will happen..Josie has just got back on track with Luke..l will be more than happy to have JJJ talking to each other once again...best bb couple ever.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    an ex bb housemate saying John James is grovelling to Josie..for what...John James for what ever reason wants to talk to Josie...maybe John James has some news himself and wants Josie to be one of the first people to share it with..before anything is leeked out..or just maybe John James wants to congratulate Josie on all her wonderful success that she has been given..maybe John James wants to congratulate Josie on her engagment..maybe John James wants to say sorry for not making her happy when JJJ were together..there is a hundred and one reason that John James could have..only he knows why..just hope Josie will hear him out..but grovel..no way..some people are just attention seekers..xx
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    all this excitement ive forgot to say goodmorning, so goodmorning all
    Forum Member
    im really pleased with the tweet, john sent, today feels lovely, hope they sort things out,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    all this excitement ive forgot to say goodmorning, so goodmorning all

hello Suebloore.:)xx

was wondering where you was..hope you are feeling much better today.:)xx

great that John James plucked up the courage to tweet Josie.:)xx

to be honest i was almost ready to chuck in the towel on JJJ and this thread.:eek: just hope JJJ can at least be friends.xx
    of course i would love to see JJJ reunited..but not sure if that will ever happen..i will settle for them to be the best of friends..miss not hearing from the pair of them..loved their banter.:):)xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what would be the icing on the cake if JJJ stopped tweeting certain trouble makers and unfollowed them..attention seekers are not true suporters..they just thrive on upsetting others..hope all JJJers are ok..JJJers are true loyal supporters of JJJ.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really hope that John James and Josie have made peace with each other.lets hope all the crazy stuff that was happening over the last couple of years will now be over..time to move on..Josie is settled with her celeb lifestyle..settled in her relationship..settled in her home..Josie has everything she ever wanted...hope and pray that John James is also very happy with his lifestyle..i wish JJJ nothing but the best for their future..hope all the supporters on both sides stop making trouble..just support your favourite J..leave the other J alone..simple as that..if trouble makers start with any nasty remarks hope that JJJ will unfollower them..no need for all the horrid remarks to be branded about...good luck JJJ..you both will always be my best bb couple ever..xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    turning off for the night..speak to you all tomorrow.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stay healthy
    stay warm.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John James and Josie best bb couple ever.xx
    Forum Member
    I was thinking about chucking towel in but im firmly on the bench watching the wheels go round, carnt quite see if the light is on at the end of the tunnel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Do you think they have actually emailed each other? did Josie follow him? Very happy that John actually tweeted Josie :) xx
    Forum Member
    well its good night from me, lets hope things will keep moving on, its fate
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good morning all JJJers.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking about chucking towel in but im firmly on the bench watching the wheels go round, carnt quite see if the light is on at the end of the tunnel

hello Suebloore.:) how are you today.xx

l am trying my hardest to stay positive..i will stay posting for a little longer..but i think i will be off the bench very soon.:(xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think they have actually emailed each other? did Josie follow him? Very happy that John actually tweeted Josie :) xx

hello VeryGullible.:) how are you.xx

l would like to think that they have..but not sure if Josie is interested with what John James has to say..hard to say really..just hope that if JJJ did make contact with each other that what ever was said will not be played out over twitter or in any future mags..hope JJJ keep what ever they spoke about between themselves.:)

l cannot see who follow who on twitter..i am not on twitter..when i look on the follower sign..it says i have to sign up to twitter..:(
    i can read tweets but that is all.xx
    l thought it was very brave of John James to ask Josie for a follow..hope John James got the answers he was looking for.xx:)
    Forum Member
    good morning all, reasonable night, still doing strange things, though, the mask won last night
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off to see my asthma nurse at the Doctors..not in the mood to go..speak to you all later.xx
    Forum Member
    you are not going anywhere pens your here till the end like me, very pleaed ohns following have gone up 88 over 24 hours
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good morning all, reasonable night, still doing strange things, though, the mask won last night

hello Suebloore..sorry about the mask.:(

hope you will soon be back to having a good night's.:)xx

try and have a liitle sleep later on today.:)xx

must dash myself..although i am not in any mood to go anywhere today..feeling very slugish today.:(xx

speak soon.xx:)
  • shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Good morning folks.
    At last , i am back.
    Yes like the proverbial penny i always turn up (eventually).

Well that was a turn up for the books was'nt it.
    Kind of took the glory off of my turn up did'nt it.
  • shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Still seeing how that turn up was more interesting than my turn up ,
    i dont mind being overlooked.
    Nice are'nt i. Well i think i am and that is all that matters in the grand scheme of things
    is'nt it. ( oh come on i have to draw these posts out as much as i can ,dont i).
This discussion has been closed.