Will.I.Am and Britney Scream and Shout LEAK!

2»

Comments

• DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks JPA, love it!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I love it!

It is Britney singing i can tell her british accent from anywhere :D Love the fact Brit's voice hasnt been auto tuned to hell either.

Cant wait for the video!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's dreadful, but I can't deny, if it came on in a club.. I'd dance to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually really like this after just listening to it a couple of times. It took me a while to like Big Fat Bass. I do prefer this already though. Hope it's a smash over here. It's about time she had a bit of success even though it's not her single.
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Worst thing she's ever done. And I'm including 3 which I hated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terrible song. I miss the days Will.i.am used to produce good songs. How can he go from ordinary people to this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    The least she could've done was re-record the "Britney, bitch" part instead of just copy/pasting from Gimme More... Like the song though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    It's not a 'great' song in terms of lyrics, vocals etc but it's damn catchy and something you can't resist dancing to. So in that respect I love it! Sure it's no masterpiece but it's going to absolutely tear up the clubs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its growing on me....its no Big Fat Bass....but i lvoe the Techno and Downtempo feel of the sonics...i love British-ney and overall i do dig it...and of course the "Britney Bitch" sample is very effective :)

Overall pretty good.....not great but always good to have Britney around!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The least she could've done was re-record the "Britney, bitch" part instead of just copy/pasting from Gimme More... Like the song though.

I think I like the fact that it used the same part from Gimme More. Still loving this song. Wonder if the radio's over here will play it.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I have the "I wanna scream and shout, and let it all out" bit stuck in my head right now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh we oh we oh we oh.....when ya hear this in the club...you bettuh turn this shi up!! :D love it :D

Yeah its a grower and they better have it on UK radio soon :))))
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the British Accent! Clearly hanging around Cowell too long!

"Britney Bitch" has now become potentially her most iconic (maybe not strictly the correct word) part of her career, ahead of the school girl outfit from Baby One More Time, I just love hearing it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't stand 'Big Fat Bass', but I'm loving "Scream and Shout". Usually, I don't like songs that Will.I.Am's produce, as the end results always sounds like unfinished demos, and this one is no different, but I think it's so wrong on so many levels, it's so right.

I'm definitely going to be playing this on full whack in the car on the way to work :D
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the British Accent! Clearly hanging around Cowell too long!

"Britney Bitch" has now become potentially her most iconic (maybe not strictly the correct word) part of her career, ahead of the school girl outfit from Baby One More Time, I just love hearing it!

Definitely! :cool: gimme more i feel is her most defining and most powerful song in her career and "Its Britney Bitch" is most definitely one of the most iconic pieces in pop culture history :cool: it is something EPIC and its use here :D YEAAAAHHHS!!!

I do still very much prefer the chaos of Big Fat Bass...but this is killah and addictive :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I like it, preditable will.i.am coming up with a unpredictable new tune. Love it
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely! :cool: gimme more i feel is her most defining and most powerful song in her career and "Its Britney Bitch" is most definitely one of the most iconic pieces in pop culture history :cool: it is something EPIC and its use here :D YEAAAAHHHS!!!

I do still very much prefer the chaos of Big Fat Bass...but this is killah and addictive :D

I wouldn't go as far as to say Gimme More was her most defining, or remotely near powerful song, I'd rank it below Baby, Toxic, Oops and maybe even Womanizer in those stakes to be honest. Just the opening really took off, not the actual song. For the masses anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    The "Britney, bitch!" part is great. Not sure about the rest yet but I'm sure it'll grow on me before it's no doubt played to death in the clubs.

Always great to have Britney back :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    The more I listen to it the more I like it. And our Britney pulls off the British accent very well :D