Celebrities you hate/dislike?

Comments

• SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know a lot of people will hate me for saying this but one person I can't stand is Jeremy Kyle. I've taken to calling him Jeremy Vile.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda Holden....that woman is so self-adoring she would eat herself if she could.
  • LeightonismeLeightonisme Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Just too many for words.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Wright, Kirk Norcross and Fat Arg on Towie - I wish someone would drop them on to a distant desert island and leave them there forever.

Hideous common, coarse Kerry Katona.

Insincere drip Peter Andre

Dead eyed crap actress Caroline Quentin
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    AMANDA HOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also...

Gary Barlow
    Cheryl Cole
    Tulisa
    Lauren Goodger
    Denise Van Outen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fearne cotton,reggie yates,brian(big brother)bello,rappers.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some include:-

Cheryl Cole
    Paul Daniels
    Noel Edmonds
    Jeremy Kyle
    Richard Madeley
    Simon Cowell
    Chris Evans
    Gary Barlow
    One Direction
    Katie Price
    Myleene Klass
    Kerry Katona
    Claudia Winkleman
    Jonathan Ross
    Bruce Forsyth
    Reality TV stars (Big Brother, TOWIE etc.)
    Will.I.Am
    Lowri Turner
    Keith Lemon
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    deleted.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The giggling buffoon that is sarah milligan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I forgot as well, I should have added One Direction to my list as well, 4 ugly boys with no proper talent who are only popular because stupid wee girls think they're "hot" Plus to make it worse, their hideous mugs are plastered all over the place everywhere you go, i.e. in souvenir shops in central London, are they now symbols of Britain that tourists want to see? Give me a break!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harr123 wrote: »
    I forgot as well, I should have added One Direction to my list as well, 4 ugly boys with no proper talent who are only popular because stupid wee girls think they're "hot" Plus to make it worse, their hideous mugs are plastered all over the place everywhere you go, i.e. in souvenir shops in central London, are they now symbols of Britain that tourists want to see? Give me a break!

well said.
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire Sweeney.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claire Sweeney.

She's sexy!
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Lisa Tarbuck but I detest Jimmy Tarbuck.

Jimmy Tarbuck eh?
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jimmy Tarbuck eh?

Another professional Liverpudlian! Can't stand the man
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Another professional Liverpudlian! Can't stand the man

I quite agree! He is also a golf bore!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's sexy!

She,s irritating.
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    deleted.

why?/
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why was that message deleted on the above quote(post)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know a lot of people will hate me for saying this but one person I can't stand is Jeremy Kyle. I've taken to calling him Jeremy Vile.

Relax i call him that to i cant stand guy at all!

Peter Andre, Tom Daley, Harry Styles and the TOWIE lot are also on my hate list!
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnathan Ross
    Katie Price
    Kerry Katona
    Cilla... I really don`t need to add her surname do I?
    Anthony Cotton. Yeah I know he`s a soap actor, but he`d go the opening of a crisp packet if the media were in attendance.

ETA Sharon and Kelly Osbourne. Vile witches
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Lisa Tarbuck but I detest Jimmy Tarbuck.

Jimmy Tarbuck eh?

I agree and said as much on a different thread. :)
    She's very talented and I can't understand why she's not higher profile. He's gotten famous by greasing up to those much more talented than himself.

I don't 'hate' any of them but do dislike lots of those already mentioned in this thread. Very strongly dislike, in a number of cases. Am slightly amused that this thread is gaining more momentum than the 'like' thread but that could change over time.

Take home message? There are too many people in the public eye who shouldn't be and perhaps not enough of those who should. Having said that, to become a 'celeb', you generally have to be quite pushy and egocentric (not always so, though) so you might have some fairly unlikeable qualities that go hand-in-hand with that.
  • dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand why anyone considers Kim Kardashian or her "sisters" famous
  • dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Only 4? I wonder which one you like...

They're a bunch of guys who want to be in the music business. If the companies they are involved with want to exploit them to make money then they have every right to do so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot as well, I should have added One Direction to my list as well, 4 ugly boys

You either forgot One Direction has five members or you think one of them is attractive. If it's the latter, I'm interested to know who it is.

I personally don't really "hate" any celebrities, I'm not trying to sound pretentious or anything, there's just none that bother me that greatly. I do think Madonna can be a little rude and stuck up though, and Lady Gaga can irritate me at times.