Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 5)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
Forum Member
Read that. Most odd. The "black and decker" stuff with Starr and then the "white and decker" quip of Bruno as Savile drops his trousers... The mind boggles. :eek:

You'll need to look further back to Bruno's pre and post boxing match interviews with Harry carpenter. That's where 'black and decker' (rhyming slang) became a jokey reference point with the affable Bruno at the time.

Continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1752522

Comments

• nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    It's worth reposting the link I think as we're now onto a new thread.

Frank Bruno's This Is Your Life, with a very uncomfortable private 'joke' between Bruno and Freddie Starr that is later continued with Savile when he appears and drops his trousers on national TV :eek:

Also a bit of an odd moment (could be nothing) when Phil Collins appears to pay tribute for his work for The Prince's Trust (hmmm) and then winks as he tells him to 'have fun at the party after':

http://cowanandthestupiddream.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/bruno-savile-starr-this-is-your-life/
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Also a bit of an odd moment (could be nothing) when Phil Collins appears to pay tribute for his work for The Prince's Trust (hmmm) and then winks as he tells him to 'have fun at the party after':

http://cowanandthestupiddream.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/bruno-savile-starr-this-is-your-life/

There's a photo around showing Savile, Charles and Bruno together, at some social event, if you recall.
    Forum Member
    There's a photo around showing Savile, Charles and Bruno together, at some social event, if you recall.

Ah yes, but I didn't realise they were such close friends.

Also, yet another occassion that Aspel met Savile, so as well as saying in that interview with Scofield he didn't meet him or do his This is Your Life (with a clip showing he did played straight after) his next claim (that he only met him once) was also incorrect.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

By the looks of the photo and the people in the backgorund wearing name badges it looks more like an offical event as opposed to social.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1329332/Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charles-saucy-French-maids.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes, but I didn't realise they were such close friends.

Also, yet another occassion that Aspel met Savile, so as well as saying in that interview with Scofield he didn't meet him or do his This is Your Life (with a clip showing he did played straight after) his next claim (that he only met him once) was also incorrect.

Do you have to be such clsoe friends to be introduced at an offical function? Frank Bruno was being introduced to prince Charles.
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Do you have to be such clsoe friends to be introduced at an offical function? Frank Bruno was being introduced to prince Charles.

I wouldn't have thought so, that was exactly my point - a photo is one thing, but on Bruno's This Is Your Life Savile is introduced as/revealed to be a close friend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Now then , now then , now then you're not still going on about the good old Sir Jimmy still are you...have you not jobs to go to ,kitchens to be cleaned and matters to attend to.

This is like some real life, real time , multi-dimensional Robert Ludlum novel - very sadly with abused children at the heart of the plot - surely the longest running thread in DSF history by a long shot ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    I've been doing a spot of research about the Crest Hotel in Wrexham if anyone is interested...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Funny someone mentioned Tony Blair. JS had dinner with Sir Micheal Boyce, chief of defence in the Iran/Iraq war, navel officer. I wonder what they talked about?

When official lists of those entertained to dinner were released under the Freedom of Information Act, it emerged that Savile had dinner with Dame Judi Dench and Admiral Sir Michael Boyce (Chief of the Defence Staff), which is quite a combination.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-565179/Jim-fixer-Is-Jimmy-Savile-just-fantasist---truth-stranger-fiction.html#ixzz2BLw8TXMA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    brandon99 wrote: »
    I've been doing a spot of research about the Crest Hotel in Wrexham if anyone is interested...

If you've found anything interesting please :)
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of us I would think are interested.
  • tamara1969tamara1969 Posts: 81
    Forum Member

Would love to now who owned it and allowed it to be 'used' in such a manner. Do tell .....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's worth reposting the link I think as we're now onto a new thread.

Frank Bruno's This Is Your Life, with a very uncomfortable private 'joke' between Bruno and Freddie Starr that is later continued with Savile when he appears and drops his trousers on national TV :eek:

Yup, the Prince’s Trust. Speaking of which http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/savile-guided-prince-in-love-and-life/story-fnb64oi6-1226509986772

There's also that bizzare video at Savile's funeral where Bruno and Mike Read joke about Savile having had Bruno on the floor a few times. It's on YouTube but I think direct link only when I saw it so maybe someone has a link to it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tamara1969 wrote: »
    Would love to now who owned it and allowed it to be 'used' in such a manner. Do tell .....

In 1960's it was sold and demoplsihed apart from the front , rebuilt and named the Crest Hotel it was then sold in 1985 to Burtonwood Brewery who returned it to its original name of the The Wynnstay Arms Hotel. It was then owned by Llangollen Hotels Group until they went into administration and is now owned by Marstons.

It was used for the startup of local groups of the Freemasons ,the Football Association of Wales,the Rotary Club and the Round Table
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    There is the wisdom of crowds going on to some extent with these forums particuarly this one acting as a clearing house for information I hope the main stream press are monitoring these sites as well. Even the DI forum has a role to play. In this day of the internet the establishment can no longer suppress the free flow of information. Already the biggest showbiz scandal in British history and probably soon to be the biggest political scandal in British history as well.

Coming so soon after the truth on Hillsborough I think it is dawning on the 'powers that be' that you can't just sweep these things under the carpet anymore. But in all of this the Tories have so much to lose - not only are they being seen as a bunch of pleb-hating Eton toffs but harbour a cabal of sadistic , potentially child-murdering paedophiles. You really couldn't make this stuff up.
  • sozzled2daysozzled2day Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Cameron finally ordering an inquiry into the north Wales abuse.
    Leanne Wood, the leader of Plaid Cymru, called for the Waterhouse inquiry to be opened at once.

"I would like to see the Waterhouse inquiry reopened with its terms of reference expanded.

The Party of Wales will be raising this with the Welsh government in the assembly as a matter of urgency this week to see exactly what can be done."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/nov/05/tory-child-sex-ring-claim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found the funeral video. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P-ml7ifQKfQ

He seems to have been close to Bruno. No pun intended, given the "put Frank on the floor a couple of times" line...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pmaxted wrote: »
    There is the wisdom of crowds going on to some extent with these forums particuarly this one acting as a clearing house for information I hope the main stream press are monitoring these sites as well. Even the DI forum has a role to play. In this day of the internet the establishment can no longer suppress the free flow of information. Already the biggest showbiz scandal in British history and probably soon to be the biggest political scandal in British history as well.

Coming so soon after the truth on Hillsborough I think it is dawning on the 'powers that be' that you can't just sweep these things under the carpet anymore. But in all of this the Tories have so much to lose - not only are they being seen as a bunch of pleb-hating Eton toffs but harbour a cabal of sadistic , potentially child-murdering paedophiles. You really couldn't make this stuff up.

In the sense they are the ones being talked about at present , the 2 former Labour Cabinet ministers and various Labour and Lib Dem councillors and activists on the files of Operation Ore do not seem to be getting a mention, maybe that will come later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    In the sense they are the ones being talked about at present , the 2 former Labour Cabinet ministers and various Labour and Lib Dem councillors and activists on the files of Operation Ore do not seem to be getting a mention, maybe that will come later
    Not just talked about. Accused of child abuse.
    Labour MP Tom Watson has revealed he has been contacted with accusations about “a former Cabinet minister who regularly abused boys”.

Mr Watson refused to disclose the identity of the alleged paedophile who is believed to be a Tory who served in Lady Thatcher’s front bench team.

The bombshell claim means there are now allegations that four senior Conservatives, including at least two who were close to the former Prime Minister, were child abusers.
    Forum Member
    Found the funeral video. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P-ml7ifQKfQ

He seems to have been close to Bruno. No pun intended, given the "put Frank on the floor a couple of times" line...

Oh my...all sorts of weird stuff in that. What does Bruno say at the end? Is it 'The Don' or something?
    pmaxted wrote: »

Hear hear. Questions have to be asked as far up as the Royals now, don't they, for us all to be satisfied?

Also, let's hope it makes their plans to more carefully control and monitor the internet impossible now.
  • jassijassi Posts: 7,895
    Forum Member
    Oh my...all sorts of weird stuff in that. What does Bruno say at the end? Is it 'The Don' or something?

Hear hear. Questions have to be asked as far up as the Royals now, don't they, for us all to be satisfied?

Also, let's hope it makes their plans to more carefully control and monitor the internet impossible now.

I fear it might make 'them' even more determined now. Plebs can't be allowed to be in control .
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

[/B]

Funny how their still missing the allegations about the Labour MP's
    Forum Member
    jassi wrote: »
    I fear it might make 'them' even more determined now. Plebs can't be allowed to be in control .

I think we've reached a watershed moment in the relationship between government and the people now. They'd never get away with it.

Anyway, sorry Tories, this horse has bolted already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

[/B]

My point being was that there is no mention of other parties
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    Funny how their still missing the allegations about the Labour MP's
    I must have missed something. Can you provide a link to Labour MP's and allegations of child abuse from the victims themselves as in the current case? I haven't seen anything.
This discussion has been closed.