Helen Flanagan posing with gun to head

1789101113»

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't quite see how this is ''clearly'' related to the gun picture.

You're taking it too literally. I was expecting people to claim that the whole twitter "scandal" was a set-up for the FHM shoot.
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't quite see how this is ''clearly'' related to the gun picture.

I know it makes her look cheap.

She's going to 'get a degree'. In her dreams. :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/03/helen-flanagan-strips-off-for-fhm_n_2400905.html

After seeing the picture of her on the bed in her bra and black stockings, I'm definitely buying this copy of FHM tomorrow! :D
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Well, it's not like she killed them, is it? So, yes, fuss about nothing.

Clearly plenty disagree with you and she is lapping up the publicity. :yawn:
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Clearly plenty disagree with you and she is lapping up the publicity. :yawn:

What, they disagree that she didn't kill the kids?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No big surprise about this.:yawn:

Is it all over? Helen Flanagan 'splits' from footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair after four-year relationship

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2313903/Helen-Flanagan-splits-footballer-boyfriend-Scott-Sinclair-year-relationship.html#ixzz2RNfAFqBz
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is it all over? Helen Flanagan 'splits' from footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair after four-year relationship

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2313903/Helen-Flanagan-splits-footballer-boyfriend-Scott-Sinclair-year-relationship.html#ixzz2RNfAFqBz

She looks so much better with her hair loose.
  • KayokKayok Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Helen Flanagan is a beautiful girl, but when I see the stories about her lately, all I think is 'who is advising this girl'. She was on the top tv show in the UK, where she was never going to be a great actress but had a secure job because of the family she was part of. She left Corrie to move with her boyfriend's footballing commitments and things went quiet about her. Then he came back to Manchester and Helen went on IACGMOOH and into lads mags.
    She isn't linked with drugs, boozing or sleeping around, but most press around her is quite negative, she seems to be making her living now just on the verge of getting her boobs out completely, and Celeb Juice last week had her in a box, in the dark and she had to guess what was being poked through holes in the side by touch, and yes, one was a large rubber penis.
    I mean, really? Plenty of pretty girls go on that show, Michelle Keegan, for example and she just gets leary comments. So Helen must have agreed to all that.
    I have a 23 yr old daughter, and in similar circumstances, would be saying to her, think of your long term career, you are being made a laughing stock of, Corrie wont have you back if things go too far, etc
    Or is just me?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Good lad!

And she would be ran out of money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Kayok wrote: »
    Helen Flanagan is a beautiful girl, but when I see the stories about her lately, all I think is 'who is advising this girl'. She was on the top tv show in the UK, where she was never going to be a great actress but had a secure job because of the family she was part of. She left Corrie to move with her boyfriend's footballing commitments and things went quiet about her. Then he came back to Manchester and Helen went on IACGMOOH and into lads mags.
    She isn't linked with drugs, boozing or sleeping around, but most press around her is quite negative, she seems to be making her living now just on the verge of getting her boobs out completely, and Celeb Juice last week had her in a box, in the dark and she had to guess what was being poked through holes in the side by touch, and yes, one was a large rubber penis.
    I mean, really? Plenty of pretty girls go on that show, Michelle Keegan, for example and she just gets leary comments. So Helen must have agreed to all that.
    I have a 23 yr old daughter, and in similar circumstances, would be saying to her, think of your long term career, you are being made a laughing stock of, Corrie wont have you back if things go too far, etc
    Or is just me?

Agree.....she definitely needs a new decent professional manager. Who is her advisor? Did someone say her mother:eek:
    I am sorry if her and Scott have split. I think she is a nice person albeit naiive. They should have stayed in Swansea. At least he would have played football on a weekly basis, but I guess it didn't fit into the Cheshire set;)
  • Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell was she thinking posing with a gun to her head. After what has happened at Sandy Hook, just proves she has no brains.... Stupid stupid girl...

Is that before or after she put the gun to her head? Oh sorry it really makes no difference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not even a good picture either. What a load of tat!
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    I really can't understand the Daily Mail's obsession with this girl. In terms of her looks she's just yet another identikit blonde. Yet she's featured in their sidebar of shame almost every single day. Baffling.
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 6,956
    Forum Member
    She's an average looking bimbo with big boobs who pulls stupid faces. That is all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBatty wrote: »
    She's an average looking bimbo with big boobs who pulls stupid faces. That is all.

I coudn't have put it better myself. In fact her boobs are not even THAT big.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, it's partly the media's fault for giving her that much attention but even so she should be wise enough to rise above it!
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    BillyBatty wrote: »

The Mail treat her like she's something special, though. This is what baffles me. There are thousands if not millions of girls like her walking around out there in this country. She's not ugly but she's got absolutely nothing interesting or stand-out about her, looks wise. But she's in that rag every single edition. WHY??? :sleep: