Your Ideal All-Female Team / Roster

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
Forum Member
So I hear X-Men are doing an all female comic with Storm, Rogue, Jubilee etc.

What would be your ideal team across all of fiction? (assuming they are all either good / bad)

Mine would be:

Supergirl (Kara Zor El): It was either her or Ms Marvel, Supergirl has kryptonite as....well.... her kryptonite, where as Ms Marvel seems to lack an obvious vunerability. Plus this role is the Powerhouse, and I wouldn't want the Powerhouse as the leader / tactioner which Ms Marvel would probably be.

Vixen (DC): I was going to say Cheetara from Thundercats until I realised Vixen could also focus on different animals. She also needs a bit more of spotlight (and her losing her necklace would be interesting as well)

Faith (out of Buffy): A good fighter, potential leadership qualities but lots of shortcomings, a bit hot headed, would make a good anti-hero. Also the least powerful but the most likely to kill if needed.

Rogue: Probably would be leader, knows what it would be like to have powers like Supergirl's, can step up to the challenge of the main baddie.

Prue Haliwell (Charmed): Assuming she's active, a bit of telekinesis comes in handy

Sue Richards: Her power might need developing a bit, but the force fields and tactical elements would be helpful

I've left out the obviously all-powerful characters like Wonder Woman, Storm, Jean Grey, because they would just own any fight they got themselves into.

What about everyone else?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I also want to add..

Claire Connors (from Heroes): She'll always be the last one standing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Sue Richards: Her power might need developing a bit, but the force fields and tactical elements would be helpful

Don't underestimate Susan Richards - The Invisible Woman once cracked the armour a Celestial using one of her forcefields. That makes her one of the most powerful beings in the entire Marvel Universe!