The Faceless Ones - This seasons finalé

allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know or feel as though it's the same 'Faceless ones' from the Patrick Troughton era? ( they are show in the trailer but don't look the same )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/episodeguide/facelessones/detail.shtml

Also Ste Moff confirms in the last episode that the Doctors darkest secret is revealled ...

Sounds immense...

Comments

• jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    allen_who wrote: »

Also Ste Moff confirms in the last episode that the Doctors darkest secret is revealled ...

Not another celebrity who behaved indecently towards young girls in the 1970s? :eek:;)
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jrmswfc wrote: »
    Not another celebrity who behaved indecently towards young girls in the 1970s? :eek:;)

Reprehensible, I know, but this did make me laugh. :o
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know or feel as though it's the same 'Faceless ones' from the Patrick Troughton era? ( they are show in the trailer but don't look the same )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/episodeguide/facelessones/detail.shtml

Sounds immense...

Those beings in the trailer are most likely not in the Finale (or if they are they are in another episode as well).
  • Lady of TrakenLady of Traken Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds immense...

I dont know if I actually believe Moffat in this. It sounds like spin to me!. I remember his Series 6 'the doctor's dies' comments.

The Doctor is a thief and condemned his people and the daleks to be put in a time-lock but essentially is a moral character. How dark will they possibly go ??
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they want to go dark they should tell us what happened to his family...
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Ho Hum so Moffatt says the Doctors darkest secret will be revealed, so does that mean he prefers plain choclate rather than milk chocolate.
  • joe_000joe_000 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moffat really does try to over dramatise things and its always an anti climax.