Comments

• MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only 'spirits' he's seen are from optics
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like most "psychics" he didn't see that one coming!

Con artist.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    comment at the link:

My Nan got me a voucher to get my fortune told. I gave the lady my voucher, it said “To Timothy, Enjoy your birthday. Love Nan”. Then the lady held my hand and looked into a ball and she told me i have a caring Nan and that she loves me and that she really cares for me. I think they really know everything by looking at my hands and at the glass ball.

:D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, he's a complete and utter fake! I hope this happens more often with his upcoming appearances.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    comment at the link:

My Nan got me a voucher to get my fortune told. I gave the lady my voucher, it said “To Timothy, Enjoy your birthday. Love Nan”. Then the lady held my hand and looked into a ball and she told me i have a caring Nan and that she loves me and that she really cares for me. I think they really know everything by looking at my hands and at the glass ball.

:D

Is he really that stupid?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Is he really that stupid?

wooooosh
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never saw it coming ey :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    wooooosh

No, there's no wind here.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What exactly happen with him and Most Haunted?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What exactly happen with him and Most Haunted?

Someone had been leaking the locations to him so he could find out facts and make it look like he was picking it up there and then. Keiron, the parapsychologist had his suspicions and started leaking made up stories and facts about the locations and caught him out when he started using all the fake stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    No, there's no wind here.

You really don't get irony, do you?

Never mind, if you want to believe that's a serious comment, your perogative I guess... *shakes head*
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone had been leaking the locations to him so he could find out facts and make it look like he was picking it up there and then. Keiron, the parapsychologist had his suspicions and started leaking made up stories and facts about the locations and caught him out when he started using all the fake stuff.
    Including Derek channeling "Kreed Kafer" who was a character made-up to catch him out. The name was an anagram of Derek Faker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_ONN8odYs
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Including Derek channeling "Kreed Kafer" who was a character made-up to catch him out. The name was an anagram of Derek Faker.

Yes, there was another one too which I can't remember at the moment. I think he went too far with that 'Mary loves Dick' nonsense.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not forgetting the other character 'Rik Eedles', which turned out to be an anagram of 'Derek Lies'!

Can't stand the bloke, but I still have to chuckle at the memory of him stomping around allegedly 'possessed', shouting out "Mary loves Dick! Mary loves Dick!" Hmmm, I think he may well have been spot on with that particular one! ;):D:D
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Michael Jackson seance was comedy gold. Poor old June Sarpong must have wondered how she sank from interviewing Tony Blair to feigning amazement at a camp charlatan's impersonation of a dead paedophile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws9gIYM713I
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Michael Jackson seance was comedy gold. Poor old June Sarpong must have wondered how she sank from interviewing Tony Blair to feigning amazement at a camp charlatan's impersonation of a dead paedophile?

Omg how could i have missed that, soo cringy!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there was another one too which I can't remember at the moment. I think he went too far with that 'Mary loves Dick' nonsense.

Lol indeed he did ... The lion the witch and the wardrobe was used in some way to take the pee!
  • SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Watched him in action once. I seem to remember he was absolutely hilarious - though obviously unintentionally.The paranormal is a fascinating subject, but people such as him are not really taken seriously.

Maybe he is really a sceptic in disguise and his aim is to bring disrepute and ridicule on paranormal phenomena.Who knows?
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG this is beyond pathetic! He has been prove a fake so many times I find it impossible to have any sympathy or understanding for anyone who is fooled by him!
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Remember it well. I think there is extra footage of the Most Haunted Live crew laughing about it just afterwards (during the ad break).

Some of his stuff was so bad it was comedy gold, but for all the wrong reasons.
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago, before anyone knew who he was, my fiance used to listen to him on the radio. Then, when he started to appear on tv, we watched him. He did come across as being genuine, but with a bit of showmanship thrown in - I never quite got the Sam thing. As time has gone on I have formed quite a different opinion of him. Now, I do not watch any of his shows. I believe the 'Most Haunted' stories and am just sad that so many people were duped into trusting this guy. He has formed a career out of conning people who sometimes go to see him for answers, comfort, to make themselves feel better. I wouldn't believe a word he said. "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining". (Judge Judy Scheindlin)
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..The irony was Derek Acorah wasn't the most persistent faker on Most Haunted, there are several clips of Yvette and other crew members faking which is clear as day.

He got all the heat for being a fake but it turns out he is a beacon of truth & integrity compared to the rest of them.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a dirty lying ****er who's made a living out of brazenly exploiting people's fears, grief and superstition. One of the worst things about old Kreed Kafer is that there's absolutely no substantiation to the idea that he even believes his own bullshit - indeed, the contrary appears to be true. He knows he's making it up, and if you pay to see him, chances are he's having a good laugh at your expense. Anyone who'd pretend to a grieving persons face to channel their beloved dead relative for a bit of fast money deserves to be drug out into the street and shot. I'm not saying someone should do it. Just that he deserves it, and I'd be glad if it happened.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mary loves Dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ

All his possessors were always scouse
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..The irony was Derek Acorah wasn't the most persistent faker on Most Haunted, there are several clips of Yvette and other crew members faking which is clear as day.

He got all the heat for being a fake but it turns out he is a beacon of truth & integrity compared to the rest of them.

Yvette just used her scream and then said "did you hear that?" to make the viewers at home think that there was something happening when there clearly wasn't. Most Haunted just ended up being a comedy rather than something to be taken seriously.