Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mike65 wrote: »
    Someone is in trouble and not the girl.

Who???
  • mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she is as young as she might be, the fella who is clearly an "adult" is the one in bother potentially.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been going on at concerts for years. I remember when Prince played at Wembley, female fans giving touts oral pleasure to get tickets. Open air festivals have always been full of young people having sex, the only difference now is its being recorded at posted on the internet.

Guns and Roses at Wembley Stadium was like the last days of Pompeii.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know how embarrassing! Just looked and wish I hadn't. :(

Doesn't really bother me in that respect, but you'd kind of hope she had a little bit more respect for herself really.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mike65 wrote: »
    If she is as young as she might be, the fella who is clearly an "adult" is the one in bother potentially.

Maybe, but from the FB link, she doesn't look that young, she looks about college age. I was more thinking the people circulating it on twitter.

Doesn't really bother me in that respect, but you'd kind of hope she had a little bit more respect for herself really.

This really, its hardly a normal thing to do.

We aren't talking about a bit of saucy behaviour in a nightclub or some private pics that have been leaked. We are talking about someone who has decided to do that in front of a large group of people in broad daylight.

Lack of self respect and stupidity (for all involved) is quite apt I think.
  • TheCatsMeaowTheCatsMeaow Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    She's receiving a torrent of abuse on twitter and facebook. I wonder if any of those are the same people who were outraged by the Ask.fm suicides and cyberbullying stories.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pic of the guy with his hands in the air leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth.:(

Pardon the pun!:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not my thing but surely the guys are just as bad?

Double standard to hurl insults at the girl but not them.
  • TheCatsMeaowTheCatsMeaow Posts: 148
    Forum Member

She's a ****. He's a legend :rolleyes:
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I don't see the big deal.

I swear teens these days are getting more conservative.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a Facebook page about her but it appears to have been taken down in the past hour.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's receiving a torrent of abuse on twitter and facebook. I wonder if any of those are the same people who were outraged by the Ask.fm suicides and cyberbullying stories.

While I don't condone bullying and am not excusing anyone who is sending her abuse, what does she actually expect?

If you make a spectacle of yourself like that (and she has taken making a spectacle of yourself pretty much to its most extreme conclusion), you are going to draw negative attention to yourself I'm afraid.

The pic of the guy with his hands in the air leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth.:(

Pardon the pun!:o

Yeah, I thought the same, the guy looks like a right scroat. He is probably quite proud of himself.

I and others have been gender equal on this.
  • designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly the girl has no self respect judging by the images I have seen. That saying, the lads should know better. If you are going to do anything like that, have a bit of decency and keep it private, not amongst a load of people. Both parties should be ashamed. It's not clever and with today's technology, this kind of thing sticks around a lot longer
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a ****. He's a legend :rolleyes:

Exactly. Judge them by the same standards or not at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she been identified, the girl? Bet she's mortified.:eek:
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's less about the sexual act at a concert and more about the fact that she was with multiple guys at the concert. It would only be a double standard if the guys were also with multiple people and no-one had issue with it.

For me, whether it's a guy or girl with multiple people in one night, it's disgusting.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Justicar wrote: »
    Ew, what a trollop.

No more than the blokes involved.
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Promiscuity doesn't automatically equal no self respect, neither does exhibitionism. Jesus if you can't **** about when you're young really what is the point of being young? Annoying though it must be to have pictures out there and complete strangers passing judgement this girl has done nothing particularly wrong.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    I don't see the big deal.

I swear teens these days are getting more conservative.

I hope they are TBH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    It's less about the sexual act at a concert and more about the fact that she was with multiple guys at the concert. It would only be a double standard if the guys were also with multiple people and no-one had issue with it.

For me, whether it's a guy or girl with multiple people in one night, it's disgusting.

Can imagine the lads just "lobbing it out" to her, as a "laugh". God it's making me feel ill, feel a bit sorry for her tbh. :o
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Promiscuity doesn't automatically equal no self respect, neither does exhibitionism. Jesus if you can't **** about when you're young really what is the point of being young? Annoying though it must be to have pictures out there and complete strangers passing judgement this girl has done nothing particularly wrong.

Agreed.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she been identified, the girl? Bet she's mortified.:eek:

Ireland is a small enough country where everybody knows everybody, so this is a disaster for her.

I feel bad for her.....she must either have been drunk or taken drugs to have behaved so recklessly, especially with people with camera phones around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »

I agree but I'd also put money on that the guys will have the same if they were willing to do this with her like that in the first place.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »

In theory, you're right but we're living in a society where young women are judged for "sluttish" behaviour. It's probably extremely sexist and hypocritical, but a harsh reality too.