Will.i.am wants to join the X Factor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
Forum Member
✭✭
In a rather interesting interview, Will admitted that The X Factor was a “great show” and he’d love to be on the panel.

Link

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Louis - Sharon - Tulisa - Will.I.Am would be a pretty interesting panel.

NO DUETTING WITH THE FINALISTS FOR HIM THOUGH PLEASE, HIS DUET WITH CHER LLOYD WAS HORRIFIC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i could actually see him on XF tbh. i wouldn`t be surprised if he`s actually been approached. won`t be this year though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard it all now.

Proves that there is no difference between either show.

The X Factor. The Voice UK. Same, same.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I actually think will.i.am suits better the x factor as... how can I say this.. I guess his x factor is bigger/better than his voice (?)
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    NO! Make Nicole sit in that chair, get Tulisa out, make Louis sit in that chair till he resigns and get Gary a new script writer.

No Will.I.am - we already have enough monkeys on this panel.
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think will.i.am suits better the x factor as... how can I say this.. I guess his x factor is bigger/better than his voice (?)

I agree.

The other irony is if ever there was a popstar/judge who embodies The Voice and not the X-Factor it is Gary Barlow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree.

The other irony is if ever there was a popstar/judge who embodies The Voice and not the X-Factor it is Gary Barlow.

Swapsies?
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Swapsies?

Well it would certainly improve both shows; especially if The Voice then ditches Tom Jones for the charismatic 1980s Timbaland/Guetta/Will.I.Am rolled into one Nile Rodgers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da_Yp9BOCaI who auditioned to be a judge on The Voice UK before being turned down as they'd agreed to use Tom Jones & Will.I.Am instead.
  • P-ComboP-Combo Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, No, NO!!!

Him and his mad hair and his crazy dress and his phone can stay on the voice.

Cant stand this guy, William.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he does actually say in that article that he would like to do the x factor, `if i wasn't doing the voice`, so the headline is somewhat misleading.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X FACTOR USA:

Simon - Demi - Cheryl - Will.i.am

Won't happen but just a thought that went through my mind!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    he does actually say in that article that he would like to do the x factor, `if i wasn't doing the voice`, so the headline is somewhat misleading.

How?

We all know he's doing The Voice. Boy, do we know. :o
  • boardboyboardboy Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Prediction

This is the Voice's final year, the BBC wont renew
    This is Louis Walsh's final year on the X Factor
    IF ITV renew XFACTOR (they will) we may see him then.....
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will.i.am would be brilliant, can you imagine the headlines? SIMON COWELL STEALS WILLIAM FROM THE BBC, he would be so loyal to his contestants aswell
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How?

We all know he's doing The Voice. Boy, do we know. :o

the quote appears to be hypothetical scenario when you read it in full, so the headline is sensationalising part of the quote. its already been reported that will and simon have made their peace previously, so this article is hardly much of a revelation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would you write a headline that accurately fits the quote?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would you write a headline that accurately fits the quote?

i wouldn't quite frankly, because as i said previously, there is not a lot of substance to the story on that quote alone. of course, there`s always the possibility that simon could offer him more money than the bbc. however, will give his first paycheck from the voice to charity, so perhaps money isn't that high on his agenda.

there was talk last year on them teaming up on a totally separate tv show based on technology, so lines of communication are clearly open. we will have to see.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading a story a while ago when Tom Bower's Simon Cowell book came out that (according to Bower) part of the reason Simon and Will.i.am fell out during the Cheryl sacking saga was that whilst they were trying to sort out her return to the UK show, Will was actually trying to get a job for himself on the panel.

:confused: don't know how true that is.

it was here: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/535944/simon-cowell-s-biographer-tom-bower-cheryl-cole-was-a-total-disaster-on-us-x-factor-but-simon-s-real-anger-was-with-will-i-am