I'm leaving this forum soon

James_VickJames_Vick Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
I've decided to leave this forum as soon as this game is over: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69660093#post69660093

I feel I've pissed to many people off so I'm going before I can do it again. I don't trust myself lol

Comments

• James_VickJames_Vick Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the game is finished before the 24th of November I'll come back on that date to announce the results of this http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1874709
    but after that I'm gone for good
  • podlover98podlover98 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    NO! god NO. Please stay. Please for the love of God STAY!!!! We all love you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    podlover98 wrote: »
    NO! god NO. Please stay. Please for the love of God STAY!!!! We all love you!

Are you taking the p***? lol
  • KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was paid a couple of days ago and need to stock up the fridge.

Not enough people really give a toss if I eat or not so I am definitely going shopping. Probably Sainsbury' s as I have fallen out with Tesco.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Koquillion wrote: »
    I was paid a couple of days ago and need to stock up the fridge.

Not enough people really give a toss if I eat or not so I am definitely going shopping. Probably Sainsbury' s as I have fallen out with Tesco.

:confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mate, you tried to manipulate this forum into thinking I had cyber-stalked you.

You insisted on it, repeatedly. You 'informed the mods'.

Then you got banned.

I never even got a PM. From anyone.

And especially no apology from you.

Take it elsewhere, please.
  • human naturehuman nature Posts: 13,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread has all the hallmarks of an attention seeker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James_Vick wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused:

Translation: no one cares.
  • Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we keep the forum on-topic about Doctor Who please? Your attention seeking doesn't merit a topic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoop, there it is.

Bye James.
  • adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James_Vick wrote: »
    I've decided to leave this forum as soon as this game is over: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69660093#post69660093

I feel I've pissed to many people off so I'm going before I can do it again. I don't trust myself lol

Why do dopey attention seekers dopes insist on flouncing off like this. Do they really expect us all to say 'Noooo, don't leave.'??
    I've just answered my question, haven't I? People like this are simply dopey attention seekers.
    And, James, there's nothing 'lol' about pissing people off. If you know you have an unpleasant nature and are prone to upsetting people this is no laughing matter.
    So, off you go. Bye then.
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Bet he comes back.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Bet he comes back.

Or regenerates ;)
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Bet he comes back.

Yeah - flouncing is addictive. Once you start you can't stop.

Though he really needs to enrol on my Flouncing Course to improve his style.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adams66 wrote: »
    Why do dopey attention seekers dopes insist on flouncing off like this.

When you've backed yourself into a corner and intend setting up a new account flouncing can make everyone aware that you've left so your new character doesn't get tarred by the same brush.

Thing is, operating your new persona as a sock puppet before your old persona leaves is the kind of thing the mods ban you for

Completely off topic it's interesting to see two users banned together in this thread :D
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    The flounce-rate seems to have gone through the roof on here recently.

I wonder whether the flouncers even realise that nobody cares and won't even notice if they stop posting.

Except you, James Vick. This place will die without your valuable contribution. If you go, many more will follow. Please stay for the sake of the forums.
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    No, you are not leaving actually. If you wanted to leave, you'd have left quietly, and nobody would know that you left the forum. Thing is, you are an attention seeker, and since you can't draw attention to yourself by writing something positive on here, you will just keep posting stupid topics like this one to get attention. Everyone who's posting topics like: "I'm leaving this forum" or "I had enough, good bye", is not actually leaving, just seeking attention.
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't look like that thread will ever end.
    The number of episodes on the "Hurt and Heal" list will decay exponentially, but that also means they will never reach zero. :D
  • KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thank the Lord that JayVee (as we all affectionately call him) has decided to leave on the 24th and this momentous and important event won't overshadow the 50th. Frankly, the forum already feels empty without him. I might leave myself if he doesn't stay...

#savethejames
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye then
  • Sweet7Sweet7 Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How old are you?! Kind of thing a 13 year old does
  • VopiscusVopiscus Posts: 1,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davor wrote: »
    If you wanted to leave, you'd have left quietly, and nobody would know that you left the forum.

Perhaps I should point out that David Tennant is JV's joint favourite Doctor, so he may feel that a protracted and ostentatious departure is appropriate.* If I understand the original post correctly, JV, also like Tennant, doesn't want to go, but feels compelled to do so.

I wish him well (in fact, I wish everyone well) and hope he finds more congenial company elsewhere.

*JV's other joint favourite Doctor fell off a radio telescope, which is harder to mimic in a forum.
  • human naturehuman nature Posts: 13,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet7 wrote: »
    How old are you?! Kind of thing a 13 year old does
    Noooooooooooooooo! :eek: That's the question you're not allowed to ask him!
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never understand why people feel the need to announce things like this in advance, I always get the impression they are hoping for people to beg them to stay or something….
  • John637John637 Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I've a feeling people will have slightly more important things to discuss on the forum today...good day to bury bad news? :D