Comments

• _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What phenomenal news, Sharon will slay the panel <3 Wasn't sure if I was going to watch the series but I defo will now. Tulisa leaving and Sharon replacing her is the most perfect move ever.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Sharon, Gary, Nicole and Louis. Replace Gary (though I don't mind him as much as others here) with Simon and that would be a perfect panel.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I'm only here for Nicole. YES!
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Well I'm looking forward to the other changes they're making, because one judge change isn't really going to fix their problems...

Getting rid of Tulisa was a start though.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Nice to also see the hotel room auditions are officially confirmed to be back, though it was almost official already.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is certainly going to make the live shows interesting. Will there be any water throwing, though? ;)
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Very bad news for the show. Sharon is quite a nasty person at times, and XFactor needs to get away from its negative image and nasty vibe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    So glad Sharon is back
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamuelW wrote: »
    Very bad news for the show. Sharon is quite a nasty person at times, and XFactor needs to get away from its negative image and nasty vibe.

Samuel I watched her on America's Got Talent and she was actually really nice on that show, always gave good critique
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I like that they brought the initial stripped down auditions back.
    Are the "arena" auditions this season's version of bootcamp? It always used to be if someone was given time in front of the judges, they were usually good - but having 4 judges now makes me think the vote could be split. :confused:
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Samuel I watched her on America's Got Talent and she was actually really nice on that show, always gave good critique
    Ive never watched Ameicas Got Talent. But from what i remember on the uk xfactor, she sometimes was quite rude and controversial. The last thing the show needs at this point is more controversy or negative vibes, they just need a nice panel with good warm funny personalities who viewers can relate to.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree it might not be that great for the show having her back, but I love Sharon so I'm happy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy about Nicole. I love her. Sharon should be entertaining. Gary is a little dull at times but he does provide a more serious personality. Louis is pretty much part of the furniture. Should be interesting.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Nicole is returning. Not at all glad about Sharon, can't stand the woman. Though I suppose she'll create "drama" and headlines, which is what they want.
  • JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    I think this could be good - apart from anything else,I'm just SO pleased that Tulisa has gone! :D
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon's return is good news for me but bad for the poor acts that get lumbered with her as a mentor. She was pretty terrible at that from what I can remember.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    Not too happy, but Tulisas gone so I'm sure I'll be fine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Sharon will be fine. She'll bring fun back into the show, balance out Gary, and I'd be willing to bet she'll get some help mentoring. She's gone the longest in any series of X Factor without ever winning, so she'll want to break that curse.
  • johnny-go-gojohnny-go-go Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Can't understand why they would want to dig her up again, let her rest, I thought they were trying to update the show not drag it further down. Can I suggest that they create a new novelty category for the Rylans and the Jedwards and get Margarita Pracatan in as the judge/mentor, it's the only way to save the show.
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is back for the long term though meaning sharon will still be on x factor next year
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad that Nicole is back... And so happy that Tulisa is gone.
    I never watched X Factor during Sharon's first stint but I'm looking forward to seeing her on the panel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    SamuelW wrote: »

I wouldn't be watching if they got rid of the nasty vibe. It would be boring without fights etc.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Sharon. Nicole and Sharon, together should be fun, Louis will be so chuffed. Gary will just be Gary!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Nicole was Sharon's guest judge back in 2007.

So glad Mrs O is back!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    What phenomenal news, Sharon will slay the panel <3 Wasn't sure if I was going to watch the series but I defo will now. Tulisa leaving and Sharon replacing her is the most perfect move ever.

:rolleyes: right ok.