Should Hazel press charges?

124»

Comments

• EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »
    Yeah, i'm sure they'll be rolling about laughing about a young lady being threatened and manhandled.

Grow up. :rolleyes:

Me grow up? It is you who wants to phone the old bill about a TV programme whilst you are at it tell them it was it was Cameron who killed Carl King.:)
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    I think anyone with any sense of decency would not like to sit watching some thug with his hands around a woman's neck threatening "to nut her" and other threats.

Well we don't have to because he has been removed now.
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    kali wrote: »
    I think anyone with any sense of decency would not like to sit watching some thug with his hands around a woman's neck threatening "to nut her" and other threats.

Are you assuming I am not decent then?, did I say I enjoyed it, what I said is BB have dealt with it why should we get involved. And like it or not reality is harsh sometimes
  • Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    Me grow up? It is you who wants to phone the old bill about a TV programme whilst you are at it tell them it was it was Cameron who killed Carl King.:)

It's not bloody Eastenders. These people aren't actors. This is REALITY tv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Bev75 wrote: »
    So following that it is ok to be told "respect your f**king elders, do you want nutting".

What a class act.

No way, it was threatening language.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Vinnie Jones squeezed Gazza's nuts I think old bill should be informed please do the honours.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, reality tv where real life things happen and have been dealt with by real life people. Just move on, you're just wasting police time.
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Well we don't have to because he has been removed now.

Obviously BB took legal advice, found him in the wrong, and expelled him from the house. End of story as far as I;m concerned. He brought it on himself and he's no loss
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crewman wrote: »
    No way, it was threatening language.

It was the actions that went with it, if someone compains then the police have a duty to follow it up, and after viewing the tape then have to make a decision wether or not to press charges. If just one viewer makes a complaint, they have a duty of care to follow the allegation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    Vinnie Jones squeezed Gazza's nuts I think old bill should be informed please do the honours.:rolleyes:

Horrifying to think there's people out there who are trying to minimize events of last night.

Duncan Ferguson head butted someone on the pitch and he went to jail. Cantona kicked a fan and had to do community service.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrifying to think there's people out there who are trying to minimize events of last night.

Duncan Ferguson head butted someone on the pitch and he went to jail. Cantona kicked a fan and had to do community service.

Not forgetting that Tom hit Jerry with a broom....Get reporting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Yes, reality tv where real life things happen and have been dealt with by real life people. Just move on, you're just wasting police time.

I believe a crime has been committed so it is not wasting police time. That poor girl was terrified.
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you assuming I am not decent then?, did I say I enjoyed it, what I said is BB have dealt with it why should we get involved. And like it or not reality is harsh sometimes

At my age I am all too aware of how harsh reality can be. Daley was wrong , he's out and good riddance. I trust BB's legal dept to sort him out if necessary
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe a crime has been committed so it is not wasting police time. That poor girl was terrified.

They don't need you phoning them about it, i am sure they already know. IT'S ON TV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Bev75 wrote: »
    It was the actions that went with it, if someone compains then the police have a duty to follow it up, and after viewing the tape then have to make a decision wether or not to press charges. If just one viewer makes a complaint, they have a duty of care to follow the allegation.

I am not condoning Daleys actions, but don't you think that with BB taking over 12 hours to come to the decision to remove him from the house, they would have carefully assessed the situation with a legal team and reported it to the police themselves if they think it is necessary. They have the reputation (sic) of the shoe to protect. If we the viewers are offended by what we saw, we should be reporting it to OFCOM and not to the police, as I am sure this has already been dealt with.

My original post was not that Daley should not have been removed, it is that Hazel should have been also, as she was almost equally to blame and the just the victim she made out in the diary room
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All Daley would do is show what she did and it would never get anywhere. So no, this won't work.

And besides, Hazel will come out and be too busy trying to cash in on her time in the house. Last thing on her mind will be this.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crewman wrote: »
    I am not condoning Daleys actions, but don't you think that with BB taking over 12 hours to come to the decision to remove him from the house, they would have carefully assessed the situation with a legal team and reported it to the police themselves if they think it is necessary. They have the reputation (sic) of the shoe to protect. If we the viewers are offended by what we saw, we should be reporting it to OFCOM and not to the police, as I am sure this has already been dealt with.

My original post was not that Daley should not have been removed, it is that Hazel should have been also, as she was almost equally to blame and the just the victim she made out in the diary room

I really do think that BB was negligent in their response to dealing with all of this. Daley should have been removed immediately, not hours afterwards. With Hazel, she exposed him so the formal warning she got (remember the one with the wine bottle) was enough but she also should have been removed and immunity from eviction should have been revoked.

However, without predudice, I do feel that Daley showed the most voiltile nature and it was correct to remove him from the house. Hazel is on thin ice but her actions, even with the pulling down of pants, was nowhere near as aggressive or ill natured as what Daley gave out.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jasmine972 wrote: »
    what did he say??
    ''I want everyone to know that Hazel is the most devious person & a liar as well. I'm very offended, very offended, very offended I'll tell you that now, that Hazel is disrespecting me.''
  • PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ''I want everyone to know that Hazel is the most devious person & a liar as well. I'm very offended, very offended, very offended I'll tell you that now, that Hazel is disrespecting me.''

Hazel didn't ask for him to be out of the house though.
    Big brother went too far.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel didn't ask for him to be out of the house though.
    I know, I was just replying to a post that asked what he said.

Daley hadn't taken everything in before he left, but no doubt someone has explained that to him by this.