What is the creepiest thing to have ever happened to you?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have you ever had something happened that gave you the creeps and you cant explain or perhaps read something that gave you a shiver?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a glowing Bugs Bunny and a random girl in my room.

But I have since been diagnosed as Schizophrenic so no one believes me when I tell them Bugs Bunny was in my room with this random girl. But I swear to you he was there with this girl.

It was creepy. And it's happened more than once.
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a Damien Hirst exhibition once...
  • Canard's BackCanard's Back Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joining DS....

Sometimes it just seems too weird... but like all weird things you keep coming back!!
  • paulsmithfanpaulsmithfan Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I once found a flump in my bottom when I went to the toilet and I have not had a flump in years. Freaked me out how it got there!
  • maxinerulesmaxinerules Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was sleeping on a friends sofa bed with a boyfriend, in a living room.We shut the door to sleep. I woke up terrified because there was a really evil man standing in the room behind the door .The door was wide open, he was hiding between the door and the wall. I woke up my bf and told him to tell the man to leave, he did and went back to sleep. I could not sleep for hours because the man was still there.When we woke up the next day the bf remembered telling the man to leave and remembered seeing him by the door.

I dont believe in ghosts and the afterlife but I saw this horrible man and he wanted to hurt me, it really scares me now about 20 years on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was sleeping on a friends sofa bed with a boyfriend, in a living room.We shut the door to sleep. I woke up terrified because there was a really evil man standing in the room behind the door .The door was wide open, he was hiding between the door and the wall. I woke up my bf and told him to tell the man to leave, he did and went back to sleep. I could not sleep for hours because the man was still there.When we woke up the next day the bf remembered telling the man to leave and remembered seeing him by the door.

I dont believe in ghosts and the afterlife but I saw this horrible man and he wanted to hurt me, it really scares me now about 20 years on.

Thats ****ed up. Did you ever sleep there again?
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Even to this day it freaks me out because I cannot explain. Anyway, this was about 1986/87 (I was about 16) and this is set at secondary school.
    Next to the secondary school is a park and at the far end of the park was a little brick building with no roof, where the newspaper boys would dump their local newspapers. This was a place where me and my best friend would have a smoke during the lunch-break. This little building was surrounded by trees.
    We would go there every day and have a cigarette and gossip.
    Then one day, this girl approached us and asked us for 'a ****', which I gave. My friend (who was the chattier of the pair of us) got chatting to her and her name was Cindi and she was an orphan. Her parents were killed in a plane crash about a year earlier. We both felt sorry for her. She would then come round every lunch-time and we would have a cigarette, chat and a laugh. My friend even invited Cindi to her parents place (mine would go mental if I bought anyone home) and my friends mother even got on with Cindi. Cindi said she was living with her grand-parents, but ran away.
    Then about 6 weeks later, there was no sign of Cindi at lunch-time. We got worried but then thought maybe she had moved on or something like that. She was roughly about our age.
    Then, one lunch-time, me and my friend were in the little building and just as I was about to sit on a stack of news-papers, there on the front page was a picture of Cindi and that she had been reported missing by her parents!!!!! We looked at each other in shock, took a copy of the paper and when school was finished, we went to her mums house and showed her. She said we should call the police, which we did. After about an hour, the police turned up and asked us loads of questions, which we answered. But we didn't know where she was, or anything else about her. Her name wasn't even Cindi, it was Samantha and she was about 16. After talking to the police, we heard absolutely nothing more about 'Cindi', but it was so strange to see this girl who we felt sorry for on the front page of a paper where we would have a smoke.
    To this day, I am non the wiser.
  • wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Sometimes demons can make themselves visible. You may not be able to explain it to someone or prove it but anytime one experiences these things they know it is real. Much like a post i just made in another thread the person experiencing it has a sudden sense of dread come over them and they know something isn't right. Dread turns to panic. The best thing you can do is tell them go away, i don't want any negative energys in here.
  • embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Yes. Even to this day it freaks me out because I cannot explain. Anyway, this was about 1986/87 (I was about 16) and this is set at secondary school.
    Next to the secondary school is a park and at the far end of the park was a little brick building with no roof, where the newspaper boys would dump their local newspapers. This was a place where me and my best friend would have a smoke during the lunch-break. This little building was surrounded by trees.
    We would go there every day and have a cigarette and gossip.
    Then one day, this girl approached us and asked us for 'a ****', which I gave. My friend (who was the chattier of the pair of us) got chatting to her and her name was Cindi and she was an orphan. Her parents were killed in a plane crash about a year earlier. We both felt sorry for her. She would then come round every lunch-time and we would have a cigarette, chat and a laugh. My friend even invited Cindi to her parents place (mine would go mental if I bought anyone home) and my friends mother even got on with Cindi. Cindi said she was living with her grand-parents, but ran away.
    Then about 6 weeks later, there was no sign of Cindi at lunch-time. We got worried but then thought maybe she had moved on or something like that. She was roughly about our age.
    Then, one lunch-time, me and my friend were in the little building and just as I was about to sit on a stack of news-papers, there on the front page was a picture of Cindi and that she had been reported missing by her parents!!!!! We looked at each other in shock, took a copy of the paper and when school was finished, we went to her mums house and showed her. She said we should call the police, which we did. After about an hour, the police turned up and asked us loads of questions, which we answered. But we didn't know where she was, or anything else about her. Her name wasn't even Cindi, it was Samantha and she was about 16. After talking to the police, we heard absolutely nothing more about 'Cindi', but it was so strange to see this girl who we felt sorry for on the front page of a paper where we would have a smoke.
    To this day, I am non the wiser.

That'd be a good screen play!
  • SoundboxSoundbox Posts: 6,240
    Forum Member
    In an old room I slept in a big double bed (on my own) and I awoke to feel someone sit down on the end. It was pitch black and silent and I had no torch. I was s**t scared and started shaking. Someone had was pressing the bed down - I could feel the pull of the dent. As nothing happened I gradually calmed down and must have dropped off. I did not have the nerve to put my feet over that side though.:eek:
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes demons can make themselves visible. You may not be able to explain it to someone or prove it but anytime one experiences these things they know it is real. Much like a post i just made in another thread the person experiencing it has a sudden sense of dread come over them and they know something isn't right. Dread turns to panic. The best thing you can do is tell them go away, i don't want any negative energys in here.

demons? what have you been smoking????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soundbox wrote: »
    In an old room I slept in a big double bed (on my own) and I awoke to feel someone sit down on the end. It was pitch black and silent and I had no torch. I was s**t scared and started shaking. Someone had was pressing the bed down - I could feel the pull of the dent. As nothing happened I gradually calmed down and must have dropped off. I did not have the nerve to put my feet over that side though.:eek:

That happened to me too. I felt like someone was sitting on my bed but when I looked up from behind the covers no one was there.

P.S I'm guessing a "torch" is the British term for "flashlight" and not an actual fire torch?
    Forum Member
    irishguy wrote: »
    demons? what have you been smoking????

I don't smoke. I don't believe in polluting my body or putting my health at risk. Don't believe if you don't want to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't smoke. I don't believe in polluting my body or putting my health at risk. Don't believe if you don't want to.

Explain this black eyes child thing?
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I lost my Job my when I was 20 and went on a bender and ended up getting a train to Liverpool!.. When I got Liverpool It dawned on me I had no where to stay so I befreinded this guy who seemed alright and he offerd me his couch.. So I went back to his and things got a bit sinister when it turned it he was gay and he demanded some action from me... I promplty left the house and never turned back!
    Forum Member
    I can only talk about what others have talked about. I don't want to paste the whole thing because it's unfair to expect people here to read something larger than a few paragraphs. This is just a generalisation of an experience with them. Some people get approached in the street or maybe if their in their car and it is parked but the main thing is they are ALWAYS alone.

It’s early evening and you’re home alone. The doorbell rings, and you trot down the hall wondering who it could be.
    You open the door and find two children standing on the stoop. They are strangers to you, both boys in their early teens, dressed normally in sneakers, jeans, and hoodies. You suddenly feel frightened for no discernible reason.

The taller – and presumably older – boy asks to use your telephone, and has a perfectly good explanation. He is well-mannered, polite, and speaks exceptionally well for a child his age. You’d be letting them in out of the cold .. if not for that fear.

Your mind seeks desperately for a good reason not to let them in, even as you ask yourself why you are afraid. After a few moments, you come up with a good lie and tell them your phone isn't working, but you could bring them your cell phone to use ...

The taller boy interrupts you and changes his tune. "Can we use your restroom?" he asks suddenly. "Please, it's cold out here. We need to come IN and use your bathroom."

His emphasis on the word IN inexplicably alarms you, and you only manage to shake your head and mumble something about your cell phone.
    "We need to come IN," says the taller boy again, and as he looks up into your face you suddenly notice that his eyes are all black. Not just black pupils, but solid black with no whites. It's like looking into nothingness where his eyes should be. Your fear turns to terror, and although the boys have done nothing overtly threatening, you are suddenly, irrationally convinced that your life is in danger. "Please let us in," the shorter boy speaks finally, and when he looks up at you, his eyes are black too.

"No!" you manage to choke out, surprised that you can say anything at all, and you slam the door in their faces and lock it. After a few minutes you regain your composure and fetch your cell phone. Reviewing the incident in your mind, you can't understand the fear that overwhelmed you and you resolve to quit acting like an idiot. Cell phone in hand, you open the front door, but the boys are gone. You walk out to the street thinking they can't have gone far, but there's no sign of them anywhere.

You've just had an archetypal experience of Black-Eyed Kids, or BEKs. Most are boys, and most are reported to be in their early to mid teens, dressed normally and unremarkable except for their adult speech and black eyes. They always ask to get IN - into the car, into the house, into wherever you are, and they often get increasingly insistent and demanding when it seems that they are going to be denied entry. And they are always accompanied by fear, a fear so strong that witnesses describe it as dread or terror and say that they felt that their very lives were in danger.
    Of all the people who have reported seeing BEKs, only one actually let them in - to use the phone - and he subsequently retreated in terror to another room and locked himself in. Sometime later, he says, he dared to open the door. Finding the area vacant, he ran for the back door and went to a friend's house. When he returned to his house with the friend, it was empty. Source

There are plenty of websites out there if you guys want to look and read about other people's experiences. Kind of unfair that this one is on a 'ghost' wesbite because even though it could be classed as supernatural, the people that experience them are pretty sure they are real and physical.

http://www.ghostsamongus.net/v2/Content/pid=50.html
  • CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a glowing Bugs Bunny and a random girl in my room.

But I have since been diagnosed as Schizophrenic so no one believes me when I tell them Bugs Bunny was in my room with this random girl. But I swear to you he was there with this girl.

It was creepy. And it's happened more than once.

My granddad was schizophrenic and when I was a kid I was a big daydreamer so I always thought it would be amazing having hallucinations but I kinda learnt from him when you aren't able to tell the difference in the moment it must be very scary.

I have some creepy dreams, I dreamt a chinese chef was cutting me up once, then the other day I dreamt that my neighbour got cooked by a murderer and saw him getting wheeled out on a food trolley and the police man lifted the brass cloches to show me how he had been roasted, was very masterchef.

Also had a half awake dream as a kid where a ghost glided down the hall then out the window and when I opened the curtains she was waiting there looking at me. I refused to open curtains at night for years after that.
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't help it maxine, I just have to watch you sleep.

Mmmmwahahahaha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if believing in demons isnt down to drugs, then I can't even imagine what evidence you have that they exist and that when confronted the best thing to do is 'tell them to go away'!!
  • Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got offered a tenner by some creep at ASDA to ejaculate on his car windscreen.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    I suffer from sleep paralysis now and again (usually when I'm particularly stressed) and with it usually comes some quite freaky dreams.... especially as at the time you believe that you are actually awake. The worst one in recent times I remember is I thought I was awake and laid there in the darkness when suddenly this shadowy figure flew out of the darkness from the other side of the room straight at me and tried to strangle me. :eek: I was totally unable to move no matter how much I willed myself. Then I woke up suddenly for real, but had to sleep with the lamp on for the rest of the night because I was convinced what I'd experienced was real. :o

Another creepy thing was when a friend (well she's an ex-friend now) started to try and become me.... that's the only way I can explain it. She started speaking like me, I even tested her once by deliberately using regional words she wouldn't use as she was from another part of the country and lo and behold she started using them too. Everything I said I was going to do she copied, but would try and get in first so I'd look like the one copying her. Every aspect of my life she felt she had to be "in" on. She even tried all ways to try and muscle in on my life and friends where I live now (she lives on the opposite side of the country thank god) and she had a particular 'obsession' with one friend of mine despite having never met her. :eek: I was absolutely gobsmacked when I discovered that she'd been telling people that me and her had been in a relationship with each other. :eek: Like I've said to friends I've told about it, if I fancied women she'd be the last person I'd go for. One friend has since said to me that in her opinion she'd always been obsessed with me :eek:. I found it all really creepy in the end because the whole thing was far beyond someone copying someone else. At time it felt almost like she was trying to become me.... although I think anyone who wanted to me would have to be absolutely nuts. :D
  • CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Achtung! wrote: »
    I got offered a tenner by some creep at ASDA to ejaculate on his car windscreen.

lawl, cross thread humour.
    Forum Member
    irishguy wrote: »
    Well if believing in demons isnt down to drugs, then I can't even imagine what evidence you have that they exist and that when confronted the best thing to do is 'tell them to go away'!!

Do not dismiss what you don't understand.
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a few weeks ago I was sat watching TV at night, on my own, when I felt a distinctive tap on my shoulder.

I ignored it at first and it happened again, I turned round and whilst there was no-one behind me, there was an image of a young girl dressed in Victorian clothes, smaller than life size, on the table, R2-D2 projection style.

Fortunately I then awoke from the incredibly lucid dream, but it still gives me the shivers now....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not dismiss what you don't understand.

As evidence goes, I think I'll dismiss demons... moon landings have a bit more going for them
This discussion has been closed.