Who is more beautiful of the two? Beyonce or Rihanna?!

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Both attractive women, but Beyonce just has "it". So beautiful.

Beyonce dont have to take her clothes off to be admired
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Beyonces vocals on a par with Whitneys? This is a joke yeah? I just pissed my pants!

:rolleyes: Ha ha, yeah the joke is you! Now run along to the docs and get your incontinence sorted...... and your hearing!
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rhianna's facial features are not to my personal taste. Eyes far apart, large forehead, I don't think she has a pretty face. She is at best, average. I am not keen on her figure either, as I don't like small breasts. Her weaves and wigs look beyond ridiculous.

Beyonce is thoroughly beautiful. Stunning face, a bit more balanced on the body too. One of the prettiest celebs I have ever seen.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jocolah wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Ha ha, yeah the joke is you! Now run along to the docs and get your incontinence sorted...... and your hearing!

The joke is me?

Hmmmm....I'm not the one comparing a pretty mediocre RnB popstar to one of the greatest vocalists ever am I?

Now, run along to the 'Queen B' website and continue arse licking.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce is nowhere need as good a singer as Whitney!
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    Bouncey only appeals to men who like lard butts and women who are in a similar position as it makes them feel better about being overweight

Wow that is offensive...Do you seriously think Beyonce is overweight? Serena Williams has a big butt too and she is busty yet she is seriously fit, strong and top of her game. Do you think she is fat too?
    Beyonce is better in every respect than Rihanna
    She is more beautiful, has a better voice and better songs too. As for who is better between Beyonce and Whitney.....Whitney was amazing but she was owned by a music moguel and got lost in drugs. Her voice often seemed to just shout with those big power ballards... I loved her first album but then she got made into a bouncy pop singer and less soul.
    "I will always love you" is always better sung by Dolly Parton, who puts emotion into it.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    The joke is me?

Hmmmm....I'm not the one comparing a pretty mediocre RnB popstar to one of the greatest vocalists ever am I?

Now, run along to the 'Queen B' website and continue arse licking.

Tut, tut. Going by that crock of excreta you've proved yourself to be a joke. As much as I would like to see your point of view, somehow my head wont be able to fit into your back orifice. Now run along, or should I say piddle......?
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this thread is supposed about Beyonce & Rihanna. I don't know why some are bringing in other singers into it.

If one thinks an artist is better/worse than another one, or as good as another artist, then it's their opinion, others should respect it.
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Wow that is offensive...Do you seriously think Beyonce is overweight? Serena Williams has a big butt too and she is busty yet she is seriously fit, strong and top of her game. Do you think she is fat too?
    Beyonce is better in every respect than Rihanna
    She is more beautiful, has a better voice and better songs too. As for who is better between Beyonce and Whitney.....Whitney was amazing but she was owned by a music moguel and got lost in drugs. Her voice often seemed to just shout with those big power ballards... I loved her first album but then she got made into a bouncy pop singer and less soul.
    "I will always love you" is always better sung by Dolly Parton, who puts emotion into it.

I agree with this.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce is more naturally beautiful, by far imo, but I find her 'look' quite boring and safe and prefer Rihanna's style.

And Beyonce's vocals can't touch Whitney at her prime. And I don't even like Whitney.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Dating Chris Brown, she looks like a complete tit.