The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    The Queen is NOT happy!

@leonalewismusic
    **** the grand national
    @leonalewismusic
    How about we put down the little ***** that running those poor horses into the ground. can't stand this bullshit.

Love feisty Leona <3
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    The Queen is NOT happy!

Love feisty Leona <3

I was just about to mention that lmao. Dang gurl got attitude tonight. I love that side of her ;)
    Forum Member
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I was just about to mention that lmao. Dang gurl got attitude tonight. I love that side of her ;)

Me too! She is a legend <3
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    The Queen is NOT happy!

Love feisty Leona <3

Ahaha amazing.
  • soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for Leona for speaking out about horse racing. So much twitter abuse as well directed at Leona, best not to respond and bring ourselves down to their level.

Love the tweets about the tour, so excited now it is so near. I guess more & more bits of info will appear during the coming weeks.

Ben, I love your tour setlist, I would be in heaven if this was actual. Seriously though I will be happy with whatever is on the setlist, of course I have a longing to hear My Hands & Fingerprint, but I think the tour will be amazing, more about the vocals than the visuals.

Do you think Leona will have a support act & do you think it will be the same support act for all the dates, including Germany? Not too clued up on this sort of thing.
  • Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very much doubt that Leona will perform more than 4 tracks from Spirit and 3 from Echo. This tour is primarily promoting Glassheart so I'm expecting at least 8-10 tracks from Glassheart (and two covers).

The hate that Leona is receiving on twitter after those tweets last night is ridiculous. The jokes are getting old and tiresome now :rolleyes:
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Krusty111 wrote: »
    I very much doubt that Leona will perform more than 4 tracks from Spirit and 3 from Echo. This tour is primarily promoting Glassheart so I'm expecting at least 8-10 tracks from Glassheart (and two covers).

The hate that Leona is receiving on twitter after those tweets last night is ridiculous. The jokes are getting old and tiresome now :rolleyes:

How do they even know about Leona's tweet? They must follow her then right?
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,245
    Forum Member
    ah i see now, horses have always been an animal i don't particularly trust but i would have to agree with @leonalewis about their treatment.
    @professorgreen :cool:
  • Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »

Not necessarily. Other people may have RTed her and then the people not following her see her in their timelines or they have seen other celebs tweeting about her like Professor Green.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collide was just on CFM. I forgot how good this sounded on radio!
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »

Maybe it trended? Either that or word just spreads on Twitter very quickly. I'm glad she's standing up for her beliefs....we need to see more of this side of her in her music though...

She should turn "f*** the Grand National" into a song...:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Maybe it trended? Either that or word just spreads on Twitter very quickly. I'm glad she's standing up for her beliefs....we need to see more of this side of her in her music though...

"F*************CK THE GRAND NATIONAAAAAAL AT FUUULL SPEEEED HORSES CAN'T COLLIIIIIIDE"
  • joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great idea! Love that Leona not only has principles but speaks out about them and lives by them :)
    Forum Member
    Leona's reached almost 3 thousand new followers since the morning lol :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "F*************CK THE GRAND NATIONAAAAAAL AT FUUULL SPEEEED HORSES CAN'T COLLIIIIIIDE"

Collide (Grand National Remix) >>>>>>>>>>>> :D
    joaniponi wrote: »
    Great idea! Love that Leona not only has principles but speaks out about them and lives by them :)

I agree, that's why I like her so much as a person, she sticks to her ideas and doesn't pander to what other people want or think. I imagine she is this way with her music and how it turns out. I like it when we see this side of Leona though, the restaurant delivery incident was also funny. :p
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Leona for this!! :D

The press need to get on this and start showing her feisty side to the public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The random Run video :')
    Should have posted Lovebird to get more views :D
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love that :D I dunno why, just seeing Leona swearing is just so uncommon. It's like "Say that bad word again, Leona" :o:D:p Not that it turns me on or anything, i'm just saying LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona Lewis has unleashed an attack on today's Grand National.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES!, a little bit of topic but XF UK is gonna have the auditions back in the audition room! :D

This is better then a live audition in front of public.
    That's how they find the best artists, like Leona and Alex :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Leona duet with a contestant on X Factor to 'Run' or 'Bleeding Love'. She could come out at the middle 8 and just steal all the vocals. #Slayona
    Forum Member
    I love controversialEONA - get that press Le :D:cool:
    Leona Lewis's Grand National Twitter rant: "I can't stand this bulls**t" http://mirr.im/10DPAG3
  • alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dirty Mouth (feat. Tulisa) COMING SOON :rolleyes:
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sorry but leona doesnt need negative press.
This discussion has been closed.