Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Robert is so right about Children. Nichola .. what an arse !!
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not in Hollywood, and I have a child, and I wouldnt let my child run up and down!!
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    fleet wrote: »
    Im not in Hollywood, and I have a child, and I wouldnt let my child run up and down!!

Indeed... I didn't like Nicola's 'I, as a parent, will not make my child sit if they don't want to' comment - surely that's one of your key responsibilities as a parent.
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Robert is so right about Children. Nichola .. what an arse !!

Indeed.
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    Indeed... I didn't like Nicola's 'I, as a parent, will not make my child sit if they don't want to' comment - surely that's one of your key responsibilities as a parent.

Think we can all see what her children are like then :mad:
    Forum Member
    I feel rather ashamed saying this, but Alex is actually not too bad looking in the flesh :o
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its such a cop out when parents use that line, its lazy parenting!
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey I didn't realise that Alex was now turning to Druidism... Still I would imagine living with Jordan would do that to you...
    Forum Member
    fleet wrote: »
    Its such a cop out when parents use that line, its lazy parenting!

Indeed - it's just absolving yourself of responsibility. It's up there with parents who get all defensive about their childrens' bad behaviour, and use the line 'Have you got kids?' as way to suggest that parenting is an impossible task and to justify their own shortcomings.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    Blimey I didn't realise that Alex was now turning to Druidism... Still I would imagine living with Jordan would do that to you...

He thought it was Dude…ism and no-one has told him otherwise.
    Forum Member
    Really cannot stand Sally Morgan anymore .. she thinks she is so much better than anyone else !!
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think that Sally predicted that she was going to win..? Couldn't believe she was going on about a spooky presence and the cat sensed it, nah the cat wanted to get in on the fun and have a bit of wine. :D
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    Do you think that Sally predicted that she was going to win..? Couldn't believe she was going on about a spooky presence and the cat sensed it, nah the cat wanted to get in on the fun and have a bit of wine. :D

She couldn't predict a sneeze :yawn:

Red wine on a white carpet that is not yours :eek::D Poor Alex .. he is sweet ... sort of :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally Morgan needs to get over herself what a pain in the ar*e she is !
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Sally Morgan needs to get over herself what a pain in the ar*e she is !

Agree :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I hate Nicola McLean :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know who she is?
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not a violent person, but I would quite happily slap her...
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched it on 4+1 and loved it. Dave Lamb's comments were so funny.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like either women, Nicola McClean is just a bitch and Sally Morgan is full of sh*t, but she definitely cooked the best food! I rather liked the two boys tonight, and I think Alex has a good heart even if he hasn't much of a brain! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Dave Lamb was on fire tonight! :D Robert Englund was great too. Hilarious and entertaining episode.
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    love love LOVE Robert Englund......I was in awe of him the whole show.....sigh..........
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liked the two men, it was nice when robert gave alex extra points because he knew the two bitches had it in for him.
    The two women were just horrible.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel rather ashamed saying this, but Alex is actually not too bad looking in the flesh :o

I thought that when he was on CBB. Can't believe how much Sally Morgan has changed, she actually looked very good for a woman in her sixties even if she has the surgeon to thank :o
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a nightmare Sally and Nicola seem to be.

Alex Reed is a bit wet, but completely harmless I think. I really wanted him to stick up for himself though. He just sat there when Nicola was dissecting his character.

Robert Englund was great. I got the feeling he treated the whole thing as one big joke. :D