Please Help With My Ipod Issue

I currently have an ipod nano 2nd gen and wanting to know how to shrink the music files to fit on to it. At the weekend i was only able to transfer 47 song on to it and it ate all the space. Its a 2gb one. Any help will be very much apreciated thanks :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What settings are you currently using? The default iTunes settings should allow far more than that. Unless you've changed it to rip songs losslessly. What size are the songs showing as?
  • pumazoomapumazooma Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it auto Syncing? If so, what playlists is it syncing with? Just wondering if you've got it full of podcasts for example. Also on the ipod screen in iTunes is the bar at the bottom filled in to show there's no space free?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    i just ripped the music straight of my cds on to a playlist my mate set up for me on his mac. First time using so the only thing that was on it was the orignal software.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    is there a way to tell im new to the ipod game and don't really have a clue about formats etc. My phone has an mp3 on it and has over 300 songs on a 1 gb mem card so i must be doing something wrong on the ipod. Plus the reason i don't use my phone is the volume is not that good to drown out people on the bus if you know what i mean:p