Ready...Steady...GO Imogen

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK, NOW, US weekly and whomever else buys the MY BABY HELL cr@p....

Imogen has just given birth to a little girl.

Ariana Siena into the world at 10.45am this morning
Imogen is said to be delighted she has given birth to a baby girl, who was delivered by a planned Caesarean section after doctors discovered her baby was in breech.
The spokesperson added: 'Imogen is pleased as she wanted a daughter.'

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes a change, normally zelebs have C-sections because it's fashionable, glad to know that a c-section was performed "BECAUSE it was require for medical reasons" and not vanity.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has a spokesperson?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has a spokesperson?

That's even more shocking...:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next weeks OK front page?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to her.

Why people are getting their knicks in a a knot about her I honestly don't know. She was single, Giggs was married and pretending he was the epitome of family values - a bleeding hypocrite in other words.

Or is it, for me anyway, the fact my daughter gave birth yesterday by c-section to the most beautiful grandson? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Good luck to her.

Why people are getting their knicks in a a knot about her I honestly don't know. She was single, Giggs was married and pretending he was the epitome of family values - a bleeding hypocrite in other words.

Or is it, for me anyway, the fact my daughter gave birth yesterday by c-section to the most beautiful grandson? :)

Congratulations on your grandson!

Imogen and Giggs are equally guilty in my opinion, he was married, she knew he was. I think people are just irked by her because like the TOWIE lot, she's always in the papers talking about something or another.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your grandson!

Imogen and Giggs are equally guilty in my opinion, he was married, she knew he was. I think people are just irked by her because like the TOWIE lot, she's always in the papers talking about something or another.

Thank you paperplanes! Mum and baby are doing well. :)

Even though I'm not that bothered by Imogen and her past, I've no doubt she'll sell the poor child to every magazine going. :(
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you paperplanes! Mum and baby are doing well. :)

Even though I'm not that bothered by Imogen and her past, I've no doubt she'll sell the poor child to every magazine going. :(

business opportunity. £££££££££££££££££££
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a spokesperson?

Makes me wonder if Max Clifford is still representing her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Good luck to her.

Now Id rather see that in OK magazine... congrats xxxx
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes a change, normally zelebs have C-sections because it's fashionable, glad to know that a c-section was performed "BECAUSE it was require for medical reasons" and not vanity.

Hardly vanity with a massive scar
  • MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So, would she have been displeased if she had given birth to a boy?
  • PoppysocksPoppysocks Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Don't be so pathetic!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Id rather see that in OK magazine... congrats xxxx

Thank you! :)
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

Because its OK for blokes to play away... apparently.. while Imogen got all the flack, Giggs (Even though he is a legend) got away relatively scott free.

Another example is Kristen Stewart, look at all the flack she got for having an affair, while the bloke she had the affair with was barely mentioned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Congrats to Imogen becomming a mummy.

I think its awful about the backlash she got, she was a victim also!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because its OK for blokes to play away... apparently.. while Imogen got all the flack, Giggs (Even though he is a legend) got away relatively scott free.

Another example is Kristen Stewart, look at all the flack she got for having an affair, while the bloke she had the affair with was barely mentioned.

To be fair though, Kristen still has a career and I'm not sure Rupert really does now.

And Giggs did get some flack, though a bit less than he deserved, especially as he was also shagging his brother's wife. You can't go much lower than that.

Anyway, congratulations and best wishes to Imogen and her daughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »

She only did her hair FFS... I brought my straighteners into my maternity hospital.... and make up
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No it isn't. They're as bad as each other and both to blame for the affair. The reason people give Imogen a hard time is that she's basically famous for having an affair with a married man and making a career off the back of it. Not something that she should be proud of or that the media should be rewarding.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LilEmzi wrote: »
    Congrats to Imogen becomming a mummy.

I think its awful about the backlash she got, she was a victim also!

You reap what you sow. Imogen only has herself to blame for her situation.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadMoo40 wrote: »

So, would she have been displeased if she had given birth to a boy?

Lots of people have preferences. It doesn't matter as long as they love and treat the baby the same, whether it's male or female, when it's here.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Hardly vanity with a massive scar

I've had 2 c-sections and my scar is barely visible, don't know if it's like that for all women who have them though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only did her hair FFS... I brought my straighteners into my maternity hospital.... and make up

I took my make up in too, you don't know how long you're going to be in there and I wanted to look nice when we brought him home to meet my family. I didn't end up using any of it though and went home with a birds nest on my head and bags under my eyes :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I'm aware that most mothers like you do that but I meant that this article made it sound like our dear Immy boasting like she'd bagged a done deal with some mag (probably OK) wanting to look all perfect & flawless with babe in arms for the pics, unlike the poor 'sweaty' non-celeb mothers she insulted in her Daily Star column.