Countdown - so much better these days!

Comments

• jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steviex wrote: »
    If it was yesterday's show, it was when Nick said that Rachel was waiting "expectantly"....for the contestant to select the numbers, :D and then she started to put the numbers on the board upside down.

I just missed it! :D
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaw droppingly hot.

It's showing again on sky channel 140 right now.

Oh, fantastic game too as a bonus.
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a picture of Rachel wearing today's dress on Twitter a few weeks ago, so I was looking forward to seeing the episode. Didn't disappoint. And the game was good as well, although I wanted Graeme to win.
  • The GathererThe Gatherer Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why haven't they got seeding for this 30th Championship, they do for the normal finals. Bit ridiculous having two losing semi finalists (or whatever) on one day, and then two of the best winners the next.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel standing next to erection :o
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why haven't they got seeding for this 30th Championship, they do for the normal finals. Bit ridiculous having two losing semi finalists (or whatever) on one day, and then two of the best winners the next.

Random drawing, they couldn't do seeds anyway, multiple champions are in this and it wouldn't be fair on unbeaten champions of recent times outranking other unbeaten champions of recent times.
  • The GathererThe Gatherer Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corabal wrote: »
    Random drawing, they couldn't do seeds anyway, multiple champions are in this and it wouldn't be fair on unbeaten champions of recent times outranking other unbeaten champions of recent times.

Yes they could have done seeding, by total number of wins and / or number of points. For half hour shows they could have pro ratad them up.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Is it me or has rachel rileys dress come unzipped in todays ep? When she put the numbers on the board it looks like the dress is zipped up half way and you can see whats underneath. Or is it supposed to be like that?
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Is it me or has rachel rileys dress come unzipped in todays ep? When she put the numbers on the board it looks like the dress is zipped up half way and you can see whats underneath. Or is it supposed to be like that?

It's intentional. She often wears dresses like that. :p
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Working on the assumption that she probably knows about this forum and these threads, one cannot avoid the conclusion that she`s something of a tease...!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    It's intentional. She often wears dresses like that. :p

Did her bum look big in that? Oh yes, thanks ;)
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    Did her bum look big in that? Oh yes, thanks ;)

She has a tremendous bum!

Due to watching more, I'm actually trying to get good at the game these days. :D
  • margohmargoh Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    About time Countdown changed the dictionary they use! These Scrabble players are getting so many words that are online but not in Susie's dictionary apparently
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky Pip, having such a glamorous auntie!
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it a fold in her dress or did Rachel have very visible nipples today, the left one in particular. ;)
  • griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was her very visible nipples.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^hundreds of people go off to tivo the morning repeat :D
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    griffpaul wrote: »
    I thought it was her very visible nipples.

Dream on pervo-man , it was a fold in the fabric plus your questionable imagination.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^hundreds of people delete the entry from their tivo and go pour themselves a whiskey. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dream on pervo-man , it was a fold in the fabric plus your questionable imagination.

Watch the (I think) last but one letters game where she's in profile to the camera (from her left hand side) where there appears to be no flap in the dress covering the area in question. There's a definite little nipple sized bump there underneath the flap, (it looks like a bullet), I'm sure that the left nipples quite visible and on view.
    (For the record, I personally have zero interest in Rachel, or her nipples, but I couldn't help but notice it at the time of viewing and thought I should report for others benefit accordingly). :D
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Torch81 wrote: »
    Watch the (I think) last but one letters game where she's in profile to the camera (from her left hand side) where there appears to be no flap in the dress covering the area in question. There's a definite little nipple sized bump there underneath the flap, (it looks like a bullet), I'm sure that the left nipples quite visible and on view.
    (For the record, I personally have zero interest in Rachel, or her nipples, but I couldn't help but notice it at the time of viewing and thought I should report for others benefit accordingly). :D

Yes of course - you have no interest and others of similar interests will now benefit - it's only a nipple which comes in very useful when a mother needs to feed her child!!! :confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marianna01 wrote: »
    Yes of course - you have no interest and others of similar interests will now benefit - it's only a nipple which comes in very useful when a mother needs to feed her child!!! :confused::D

By that, I meant, I'm gay! It really doesn't interest me that much, but I couldn't help but notice it anyway!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping that strange nerdy geek would lose today. I hope we're not going to end up with an all nerdy final.:mad:
  • Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    I was hoping that strange nerdy geek would lose today. I hope we're not going to end up with an all nerdy final.:mad:

I know what you mean, but I think the chances are very high - something like Jonathan v. Jack, unless they meet beforehand.
  • mel_drewmel_drew Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this thread is a few years old, now, and the title may have been appropriate at the time, but these days it's hugely unsuitable. Under the present charisma free, competence free, humour free presenter, I don't think it's ever been worse. And judging by so many of the posters attracted to the thread it may as well be renamed "Countdown - so much more suitable for aging pervs nowadays"

Surely there are only so many times you can watch a mentally undressed RR?

And there are far fewer times that you can sit through another of Ms Dents interminable histories of a word.
This discussion has been closed.