The Saturday's:- Boy Next Door (Demo)

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys this is believed to be a demo for The Saturday's it was written and performed by british singer Adam's Boyfriend for her debut single, however she has since sent it to labels. It is a brilliant song and it is thought to be included on the Saturday;s new album

Thoughts ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4iZ1aXBzbk

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda has an 80s vibe to the production. Quite nice actually.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Kinda has an 80s vibe to the production. Quite nice actually.

It has a Cyndi Lauper/Blondie feel to it
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Quite nice. I bet it's going to turn out to be one of those GEMS that gets shafted off as a B-Side (like Crashing Down, Golden Rules etc...)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I really like it. I hope The Saturdays record it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite nice. I bet it's going to turn out to be one of those GEMS that gets shafted off as a B-Side (like Crashing Down, Golden Rules etc...)

Haha so true... I Can't Wait, Ladykiller, Not That Kinda Girl, Flashback, Crashing Down are all so good and deserved to make their respective album tracklists but I guess The Saturdays wouldn't be The Saturdays without the consistent bad decision making by their label and management. I think they'll probably do some sort of Greatest Hits compilation in the UK next year or the year after so I hope they include a CD with all their B-Sides on. Their B-Sides are pretty much all brilliant bar one or two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I like the beat, but not the actual song. It's ok though
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like this, she sounds like she has a stronger voice than The Sats though (and I say that as a fan of The Sats) would love it to be on the new album, not sure on the backing track though (I know it's just a demo) but the vocal melody is really catchy.