100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umbrella - ella - ella - eh.;-)
    It says that it's not the ony girl in the world
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But the first sentence blatantly states that it is NOT her.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't remember a blind ever causing so much confusion!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    I can't remember a blind ever causing so much confusion!

:cry: >:( It's not my fault. I thought i had good clues. Damn us not being able to name names!
    This is all your fault DS ;-)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venus is very self obsessed these days. She is full of her own self importance and very 'me me me me me' so I wouldn't be surprised if it was her. It fits perfectly.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :cry: >:( It's not my fault. I thought i had good clues. Damn us not being able to name names!
    This is all your fault DS ;-)

No it's not your fault, dee. I got who it was ruling out, but maybe people who don't frequent the thread so much didn't.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has there been any blind which could be catwoman and Frenchman's apparent woes?
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anyone consider the one with the tongue??
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    Anyone consider the one with the tongue??

She is sort of well known for charity work with children and animals, so a no for her.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From The People

Which Hollywood's A lister's latest partner is a very, very expensive hooker?

From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

You probably wouldn't know it, but this A+ list celebrity/"singer" spends at least one day every two weeks at the Children's Hospital here in LA and spends hours there each time she goes. No media. No photos. Ever. She does it because she wants to help and give the kids hope. I'm pretty impressed. The parents love her as much as the kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From The People

Which Hollywood's A lister's latest partner is a very, very expensive hooker?

From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

You probably wouldn't know it, but this A+ list celebrity/"singer" spends at least one day every two weeks at the Children's Hospital here in LA and spends hours there each time she goes. No media. No photos. Ever. She does it because she wants to help and give the kids hope. I'm pretty impressed. The parents love her as much as the kids.

Kindness one was posted before, it turned out to be..............................M.C. (Sorry cannot think of any of her songs as not a fan).
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Kindness one was posted before, it turned out to be..............................M.C. (Sorry cannot think of any of her songs as not a fan).

TBH, I think the Kindness ones are probably the only ones you could mention real names too.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Has there been any blind which could be catwoman and Frenchman's apparent woes?

Yep, on blind gossip they suggested she is seeking solace in a former flame that she didn't treat that well in the past:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH, I think the Kindness ones are probably the only ones you could mention real names too.

Then Mariah
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then Mariah
    Haha was wondering who it was, had in my mind Wrecking Ball with those initials, would have been surprised if it was her.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then Mariah

wow.. that's a really nice thing for her to do. Maybe the rest of the divas out there should take note!
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

Is this not the 'Toxic' singer? She visited a children's hospital just last week and the speech marks around 'singer' makes me think they are hinting at her lack of live vocals...
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this not the 'Toxic' singer? She visited a children's hospital just last week and the speech marks around 'singer' makes me think they are hinting at her lack of live vocals...

Or the speech marks around "singer" could mean someone who thinks they are a singer or has made an unsuccessful attempt at being a singer. That to me could be Capital of France but I don't think she is A+ status.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member

good on her if true, she was once known as being the ultimate manufactured pop star, then the ultimate 'pop star gone wild' so if she's pulled it all together and is now giving something back then I have a lot of respect for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people are misinterpreting the Only Girl in the world clue. When it says she is not the only girl in the world then it is not saying it's not her, but using that as a clue. If you get me?
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people are misinterpreting the Only Girl in the world clue. When it says she is not the only girl in the world then it is not saying it's not her, but using that as a clue. If you get me?
    I have read the original blind and it states her name after the word 'not', hence why it isn't her for sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    I have read the original blind and it states her name after the word 'not', hence why it isn't her for sure.

Fair enough.
  • Phoenix86Phoenix86 Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Did this ever get solved?

From HM a few years ago..

One of the worst-kept secrets in showbiz is that Alex Best is keeping things close to home by seeking comfort from another Manchester United player, roughly every four weeks at a local hotel.
    He pays for the hotel though - he can easily afford it.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29410862&highlight=alex+best#post29410862

I'm thinking either the one who likes grannies or the one who likes Welsh Models?

Can't imagine any of the foreign footballers touching her with a barge pole.

It's clearly too early on a Sunday for me, as I read 'Alex Best' (and had even forgotten who she was) as Alex Reid! :o As a result, I was somewhat taken aback by your guesses. :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or the speech marks around "singer" could mean someone who thinks they are a singer or has made an unsuccessful attempt at being a singer. That to me could be Capital of France but I don't think she is A+ status.

Love that clue and even a thicko like me got it immediately.:D
This discussion has been closed.