Jonathan Ross Show

Comments

• brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think she was trying to - took it as part of her shyness - kind of like how Princess Diana used to as a younger girl.
    When she did it in the kitchen it looked calculated to me; like she was sometimes on Two Pints. That would fit with her saying she had more confidence when playing a character.

I'm not a fan of Ross. His part of the interview seemed to consist of him digging up footage to embarrass her with. Not the sort of approach likely to draw her out of her shell. And much as I like Sheridan, I can't help thinking Graham Norton got the A-list actors from that film they were in.
  • sleepasleepa Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great mess of a show but perfect for a Christmas edition...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie was lacking some humour with the whole cooking thing. He looked mightily pissed off with Michael, you could see it in his eyes he was fuming. Why does Jamie turn into a market barrow boy when cooking, 'darling' 'treacle '....he's a little condescending to say the least. He does adore his own lime light and is definatley not a team player. Lighten up Jamie...
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    I am just watching it and to me, it seems like they were all having fun. He was obviously joking about the hummus as he had just been saying about people on cookery shows always say the food is amazing.

Jonathan is always taking the piss out of Jamie, he did on Jamies food fight programme the other day and has in the past when they have been on things together - I think it is just what they do and Jamie always seems to take it in good humour.
    The Wizard wrote: »
    He seemed to be OK at first but after a while you could tell by the look on his face that he was losing patience and started to look at bit flustered and I think he was just trying to go with the flow.
    I agree with gogfumble. McIntyre set up the joke about the hummus and both were joking about the fake kitchen.

JO should be used to childish behaviour going by his recent show with Jimmy were they continuously act like a couple of 14 yr old *****!
    Forum Member
    LolaSvelt wrote: »
    Charlotte Church. I wonder if she's realising that she's embarrassing herself. Bjork wannabe. Sorry, love. Bjork makes good music, unlike you. And PJ Harvey. And Kate Bush. And Florence Welch.
    I didn't even recognise who it was when she first came on screen.
    I was thinking to myself what the **** is this!! :eek::confused:

CC now wants to be a new age witch or something?
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the show , the mayhem was funny and different to the norm.

But what the hell was Charlote Church on, rattling a tambourine and the eye makeup and kaftan, and then when she donned the headdress she just looked like the victim of a mugging at a Bernard matthews factory.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, rattling a tamborine does not make you a rock star, or even cool....it just says 'Im trying to look like a contributer to all this'. Paul McCartney dragged Linda onstage and handed her a tambo to tap but it never hid the fact she did not have a musical bone in her body.
  • bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sienna Miller is divine, I'd happily eat the sweetcorn out of her poo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bratwurzt wrote: »
    Sienna Miller is divine, I'd happily eat the sweetcorn out of her poo.

You do realise even pretty blonde girls have smelly poo, and worse you will probably catch some dumb ditzy blonde disease.:eek:
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Charlotte was taking the pee with the links, they where hilariously over long and weird.
    I thought she was having fun with it. I imagine professional music people have to do the same old songs at Christmas every year, and I can understand them wanting to mix it up as far as they could. It seemed quite fitting for Ross, also.
  • the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anielled wrote: »
    You do realise even pretty blonde girls have smelly poo, and worse you will probably catch some dumb ditzy blonde disease.:eek:

Granted, bratwurzt's post was absolutely gross and unnecessary - can't believe anyone would write that! However I feel I must say that not all blondes are ditzy you know (I'm not!) - she doesn't strike me as one.
  • the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    When she did it in the kitchen it looked calculated to me; like she was sometimes on Two Pints. That would fit with her saying she had more confidence when playing a character.

I didn't see all of the show so might have missed that - I was switching between this and Strictly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheridan smith is very attractive. just watching the show on +1 itv 1. michael mcintyre is amusing too hehe
  • Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night's wasn't too bad I suppose as I do like Paloma Faith.
    The others I really couldn't give a toss about tbh.
    Forum Member
    Not particularly interested in Micky Flanagan's background but his was the most interesting interview. Just chatting about life before fame.

No time for Pamela.

Jamie Foxx is a dick. His misogynistic songs are cringeworthingly awful. He did something similar on Parky a few years back thinking he was the new Barry White.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof that Norton gets all the best guests - Kimberley Walsh and Madness are next week’s published couchwarmers for Ross. :rolleyes:

How the mighty have fallen Mr Jonathan. Still, your wife out-earns you these days so what do you care?
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I can't stand Eddie Izzard.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Hmmm... Eddie Izzard, David Attenborough, Russel Brand & Pulp performing 'Disco 2000' all presented by Jonathan Wroosss.................... Saturday TV heaven!!!
  • Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is Russell Brand on?
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't Brand have worn long sleeves to hide all that rubbish on his arms? He Looks an idiot!
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    I can't believe how little time he gave David Attenborough.

He was the only reason I tuned in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    I can't believe how little time he gave David Attenborough.

He was the only reason I tuned in.

I concur!
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It turned into a bit of a Jonathan <3's Russell thing at the end. Not sure he needed to keep telling us how much he likes having him in his life. It's good of Russell to be doing what he is to raise awareness regarding addiction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God I can't stand Eddie Izzard.:mad:

That's two things I like about you. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the chameleons.....:o