Doing a Winona huh?
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her boobs look awful
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Her boobs really looks awful!

Funny if really fact that her boyfriend stop pay, and that she could be out of money?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the corset top is awful but her boobs are fine. I think she made a massive mistake leaving corrie, they wouldn't have axed her as her character was long established.
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Ditzy'? the girl needs an appropriate adult before she steps out of the house each morning! In fact, I'm surprised she has the mental capacity to walk and talk at the same time.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Ditzy'? the girl needs an appropriate adult before she steps out of the house each morning! In fact, I'm surprised she has the mental capacity to walk and talk at the same time.

How true. A Numpty of the first, second and third degree.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The worst decision she ever made was going into the jungle. Before that we the general public had no real inkling of her personality and she could have got away with remaining a pretty face in the tabloids.

However... post jungle...no matter what picture appears of her, even one where she looks half decent, and there are precious few of of those... all I see is a whining, moaning, pretentious thick moran.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guess it's Superdrug for her now, then.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This.

I find it bewildering someone can be as dim as her. I really have no idea how these people function in any way.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I do worry about her mental state sometimes. She's pretty clearly not all there.
  • poshnoshposhnosh Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that her outfit is struggling to accommodate what she left the house with, just where did she hide the stuff she lifted?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If tha had been an ordinary shopper, they would have been arrested, why should she get away with because she is "ditsy".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    If tha had been an ordinary shopper, they would have been arrested, why should she get away with because she is "ditsy".

Actually I doubt they would and I also doubt as much of a fuss was made as she's suggesting. If you're walking out with a basket full of stuff you are either the most brazen theif in the world or you've got distracted. She clearly made no effort to hide the items

What boggles me is why Helen / Helen's agent thought publcising this story was a good idea?!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like her, she's a lovely, harmless girl in my opinion.
    Why she garners so much dislike I've no idea, there's not a spiteful bone in her body.

There are plenty of genuinely unsavoury characters in the public eye far more deserving of folks' irk.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

Exactly. A 'ditzy' personality is not an excuse for shoplifting. She's just a vacuous airhead.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    She's the victim, apparently.

Had it been a single mum from Rotherham they would have prosecuted.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    she dresses absolutely awful, and her feet always look minging in those sandals and sling backs she wears
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I was surprised when Helen appeared on This Morning saying how excited she was to be a Glamour model and how she hoped to sign a contract with some firm to model their underwear! She was an actress in a successful Soap. She must have been mad to leave Corrie. After all remember CANDY (can't remember the actress's Name!) she left the Show and we never saw her again. Same with Bruno who played the gay son who know works behind a bar in a Pub!!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I really like her, she's a lovely, harmless girl in my opinion.
    Why she garners so much dislike I've no idea, there's not a spiteful bone in her body.

There are plenty of genuinely unsavoury characters in the public eye far more deserving of folks' irk.

Never mind she hasn't a "spiteful bone in her Body"!! The Problem is she hasn't any brain cells either. She is turing into another Z lister after having a career in a Long running TV Programme. She is not intelligent enough to see that this is a STEP BACKWARDS!!
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    She's Stupid.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I particularly like the way she tried to embellish her story by saying she'd been banned from Boots for 5 years only for a Boots spokesperson to step forward and say 'Er, no you haven't'

FAIL.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

I hold no brief for the dozy bint, BUT, in fairness, she stepped outside the shop with a basketful of goods, she hadn't attempted to conceal them (denying the Mail a 'corset in the act' headline!) - it sounds more like genuine forgetfulness than attempted shoplifting.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind the airhead, what's Phil Jupitus doing perving at her in the first photo, he's a married man.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crappy armpit in the 1st pic too... unless it's another one of her "tasteful" tattoos :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After all remember CANDY (can't remember the actress's Name!) she left the Show and we never saw her again. Same with Bruno who played the gay son who know works behind a bar in a Pub!!

Candice? Nikki Sanderson is in Hollyoaks now.