Katie Hopkins

Comments

• D.PageD.Page Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    ...I think she's just trying to get attention to boost her profile. I honestly don't think she believes a lot of what she says, but is just being controversial to try and get herself on TV more.

Agreed.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually the week after that appearance, Phil asked the viewers, if they would like to see Mrs Hopkins back, and the majority said NO. So we will see what happens, or if they're waiting for things to die down a bit.

Probably because most of the TM audience is made up of Jeremy Kyle watching Mums with kids called Jayden, Levi, Tyler, Tia Maria and Chardonnay.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins seems like she is trying to make money, she is appearing in the HuffPostUK, New magazine and writing for the DM and The Sun...Louise Menesh is also on that track, with right wing statements that sound like she wants a slot of Fox News...
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Katie the new royal is named TYLER
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Would Katie let her children play with Kirstie Allsopps children?
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Would Katie let her children play with Kirstie Allsopps children?

Or Gwyneth and Chris' children, Apple and Moses, Jamie and Jools' children or Peter Phillips' daughters Savannah and Isla.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    The strange thing is that she said, naming children after place names was vulgar...
    Paris, Brooklyn etc and then she admitted that one of her children was called ... India !
  • JonNgogJonNgog Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Just sounds to me like she's desperate for her place on the next Celebrity Big Brother.. not sure why people bother to take her seriously, to be honest.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    JonNgog wrote: »
    Just sounds to me like she's desperate for her place on the next Celebrity Big Brother.. not sure why people bother to take her seriously, to be honest.

This. She's a dull professional troll, being as deliberately ''controversial'' as possible for publicity and cash. Her tweets are so hilariously over the top, it's blatantly obvious that she's trolling us all and having a blast getting people riled!
    Forum Member
    dont say you re following her on twitter !!
    Forum Member
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    dont say you re following her on twitter !!

Me? No chance. After reading an article about the baby name debacle, I had a look at a few of her tweets. The sheer audacity of what she says on there gave me a good laugh. She's just a wind up merchant baiting everyone for a reaction. As long as she keeps getting people hooked, she'll keep fishing. If we all just ignored her she'd fade back into oblivion!
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Probably because most of the TM audience is made up of Jeremy Kyle watching Mums with kids called Jayden, Levi, Tyler, Tia Maria and Chardonnay.
    I'm waiting for Amarula.
    Forum Member
    A few pics for all those guys out there
    who have got the hots for Katie....
    (theres even an Anthea T type snake pic !)
    http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2191/master/1/
    Forum Member
    A few pics for all those guys out there
    who have got the hots for Katie....
    (theres even an Anthea T type snake pic !)
    http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2191/master/1/

:eek: Even the snake wants to strangle her!
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like a weak import of Ann Coulter. She has a long way to go before she reaches them levels mind, but she is on the path at least.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..The people who get angry & irate at Katie Hopkins are the insecure & lazy, those who are sure of themselves and comfortable with themselves will just smile at Katie Hopkins and move on.
    Forum Member
    ..The people who get angry & irate at Katie Hopkins are the insecure & lazy, those who are sure of themselves and comfortable with themselves will just smile at Katie Hopkins and move on.
    :D

That's a nice little black and white world you live in, where complex and varied individuals can all be defined clearly as This or That and shoved into the relevant box. Meanwhile, back in the real world...

One can be perfectly confident in himself or herself and still have a bad temper or be easily provoked by certain things. Likewise, someone with self esteem issues may be quite easily be able to spot a media troll at a thousand paces... life isn't quite as simplistic as you make out really, is it, when it involves these weird things known as human beings?
    Forum Member
    Katie has been revealing more details of
    her private life...........

Her latest well thought out and perfectly reasoned argument is drawn from her own life experience – she began an affair with her current husband, Mark Cross, while he was still married.

Far from feeling any remorse over stealing another woman’s husband, Katie insists that she has no regrets over their conduct.

"I don't apologise for stealing my husband Mark from his wife. Our affair was exhilarating, our time together has been a hoot and we're happy," the 38-year-old told Now magazine.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has been revealing more details of
    her private life...........

Her latest well thought out and perfectly reasoned argument is drawn from her own life experience – she began an affair with her current husband, Mark Cross, while he was still married.

Far from feeling any remorse over stealing another woman’s husband, Katie insists that she has no regrets over their conduct.

"I don't apologise for stealing my husband Mark from his wife. Our affair was exhilarating, our time together has been a hoot and we're happy," the 38-year-old told Now magazine.

Until someone else steals him, she's hardly been complimentary about him whenever I've seen her spouting her trash.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't she bitching about his haplessness in some article not that long ago?

She needs to keep up with herself.
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually just find her hilarious. Her face when someone rises to her bait says it all. She's a professional WUM and will probably make a bit of money from it. Easy work if you can get it.
    Forum Member
    She could go into politics and be the next Maggie Thatcher !
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ No, some people see the funny side of Katie Hopkins.
    Forum Member
    A) It is impossible to ''steal'' anyone, as people are not the property of others.
    B) What cashloot said!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually just find her hilarious. Her face when someone rises to her bait says it all. She's a professional WUM and will probably make a bit of money from it. Easy work if you can get it.

Nail on the head. I doubt she even believes half the guff she comes out with. I was only half surprised to see that she now has a column in The Sun.
This discussion has been closed.