A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    They'd notice if they got their name badges mixed up ;-) The idea was that Sheila and Doreen would wake up after a rather frantic night of passion and they'd be searching for their uniforms and they'd end up wearing each other's uniforms and looking a complete mess :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Evening. :)

Listening to (Between Two) Lungs by Florence + The Machine.

What are you all listening to this evening?
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't properly listened to Lungs in ages I've always loved its more frantic nature I love Ceremonials but I always felt it was too streamlined :) And I was listening to lana's Paradise a bit of Ellie some Calvin and a little Katy :)

Tom Daly is on JR show he opens his mouth and immediately I am one again unsurprised good on him though :)
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Tom Daly is on JR show he opens his mouth and immediately I am one again unsurprised good on him though :)

What are you unsurprised about? Anyway I managed to start writing my story (the one where they wear each other's uniforms) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's gay wasn't a shock for me I had my suspicions as did most :D how are the stories going :)?
    Forum Member
    He's gay wasn't a shock for me I had my suspicions as did most :D how are the stories going :)?

I wasn't too shocked either. How could you tell he was gay? They're going well :p I was thinking that when they get to work they could be called for a uniform inspection and their supervisor notices, but keeps it a well-guarded secret :D How does that sound?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just ovbious :) Haha and they realise too late and it becomes a work place scandal :p

Ellie was on JR was very happy :p
    Forum Member
    It's just ovbious :) Haha and they realise too late and it becomes a work place scandal :p

Ellie was on JR was very happy :p

Oh right :p Well they don't notice until they're halfway to work and those two are the source of gossip in the US Airways crew room :D Some observant passengers notice when they get the names mixed up ;-) The passengers then take to the 'net to talk about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
    Forum Member
    Morning.

I'm watching "The Grinch". I'm the only one in my family who likes this film. Taylor Momsen has changed so much!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind The Grinch i find it slightly odd, odder than even Such (however you spell it) himeself but it's nice enough. I got my Crimbo on with Home Alone yesterday that is a classic :p
    Forum Member
    I don't mind The Grinch i find it slightly odd, odder than even Such (however you spell it) himeself but it's nice enough. I got my Crimbo on with Home Alone yesterday that is a classic :p

I like Home Alone too. Only the first two though, the others aren't great.

We always watch Home Alone (1&2), Elf, Christmas With The Kranks, The Grinch and Love Actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I like Home Alone too. Only the first two though, the others aren't great.

We always watch Home Alone (1&2), Elf, Christmas With The Kranks, The Grinch and Love Actually.

I love the first two the third isn't bad but the 4th is absolutely dire :D

And for me both Briget jones films, first two home alones, Love Actually, Jingle All the Way, The Santa clause and The Santa Clause films i love Christmas :p
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p
    Forum Member
    Afternoon.

:D
    Forum Member
    What are you all up to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been watching home Alone 2 :p Yourself :)?

Listening to London Grammar's album If you Wait again, i bought it on a whim, it's a slow burner very accomplished kind of beautiful but it's failing to really grab me save for a few songs it's perhaps too low key will agree with the Gurdians review on this one but good all the same.
    Forum Member
    Watching TV and writing my latest story (the one where Sheila and Doreen wear each other's uniforms) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those two never stop do they :D
    Forum Member
    No they don't :D What were they doing the night before? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's you CNBC :)?
    Forum Member
    I'm fine, just watching TV and writing :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same I'm just wathing The Boat That Rocked :)