BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Night Arte

No name as yet, they've been innundated with suggestions!

She looks less like a hedgehog when she sits up!

She's almost 12 weeks, just a few days off I think

She has one vaccination left to have, she's been wormed and micro chipped although how the vet found space for a chip I have no idea!!

Wolf sable, or sable wolf I think the markings are called.
    Wolf sable. Maybe they could have a competition to name her like blue peter.
    I suggest "Lupa" :) It means "she-wolf.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Wolf sable. Maybe they could have a competition to name her like blue peter.
    I suggest "Lupa" :) It means "she-wolf.

:D I suggested that as soon as I saw her! His partner is called Lucinda and everyone calls her 'Lou' so my son deduced that they might call the puppy 'Loopy' which he didn't fancy! OH says Lupa sounds like a disease:rolleyes:
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello All :D
    Just managing to catch up with my day - where has the day gone??:(
    [QUOTEMootle;65361456]

do you tweet, Honey?

Not really. I have said hello to Hicky and I read his tweets but I dont actually speak, other than to find out the time of concerts at the last minute or something. I follow Barra too but i only look at twitter once in a while.

My latest "twitter to laugh at" is Mark Williams -Thomas who is exactly like Pooter. He has overtaken "weird horse" for hilarity and is crying out for a parody account.
    Do you have twitter, Moots?[/QUOTE]
    No Honey, I don't tweet - it sounds like a jungle in Twitterland!
    Evening everyone

I've had vertigo on and off all week but yesterday and today it seems worse??? I'm a bt fed up with it now and have been trying to keep away from the PC screen - although it doesn't seem to make much difference

The tiny Pom has arrived, they collected her yesterday and she's adorable, but so tiny. We might need advice from you Moots in the care of tiny creatures, but she won't be feeling the cold, she's very fluffy. The only photos I have at the moment are on my phone and I'm not sure I know how to upload them to Flickr:confused: I spent a very happy hour sitting/lying on the kitchen floor yesterday afternoon, introducing myself to her!

I'm going to see the kittens on Wed afternoon so hopefully I'll have some better pics - I'm hoping I get to choose our kitten but I'm not sure if that's what she's offering until I get there.
    Hope you feel better soon JoJo! I'm still learning about the care of tiny creatures as I go along. My only contribution so far is feed them chicken if they won't eat puppy food, and pray that one day soom their tummys will be able to cope with nice cheap adult dogfood!
    Welcome to the new puppy! May she give you much joy!!:D
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/10953775@N05/

I think this is a link to Flickr!!

ETA - just tried it and it works for me:D She looks a bit like a hedgehog!
    Aw CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I want one!! She is just beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »

Not really. I have said hello to Hicky and I read his tweets but I dont actually speak, other than to find out the time of concerts at the last minute or something. I follow Barra too but i only look at twitter once in a while.

My latest "twitter to laugh at" is Mark Williams -Thomas who is exactly like Pooter. He has overtaken "weird horse" for hilarity and is crying out for a parody account.
    Do you have twitter, Moots?

Hope you feel better soon JoJo! I'm still learning about the care of tiny creatures as I go along. My only contribution so far is feed them chicken if they won't eat puppy food, and pray that one day soom their tummys will be able to cope with nice cheap adult dogfood!

Thanks for sharing![/QUOTE]

I dont think the dog food is cheaper than fresh meat, because they need less meat than wet dog food which is mostly water.
    A £3 back of chicken thighs from iceland goes a long way, as do farmfoods "three chickens for ten pounds" :)
    Forum Member
    I dont think the dog food is cheaper than fresh meat, because they need less meat than wet dog food which is mostly water.
    A £3 back of chicken thighs from iceland goes a long way, as do farmfoods "three chickens for ten pounds" :)

I've just learned about the cooked diced chicken breasts from Iceland, so I am going to try Master Rupert on them next.:cool:
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    Hey Mootle :),

It's still hanging on but nowhere as bad as it was through the week :). How are you doing?

I'm fine thanks Elfy. Touch wood, so far I don't seem to have been too badly affected by the various bugs going round. Touch wood again!
    Forum Member
    Goodnight All :D

just off to give Blossom her second dose of eye drops for the day. I' m amazed that so far I have succeeded - she has been very good about it all! Maybe I shouldn't have said that - tempting fate and all :eek:
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Do you have twitter, Moots?

Thanks for sharing![/QUOTE]

I'm glad you like her, she seems quite confident now, so hopefully she'll be a good pet for them. She arrived with a huge bag of Royal Canin small dog puppy food - I imagine it will probably last until she's about 3 years old! I've advised them to try to get her established on that and then later this week add chicken as a training treat.
    Goodnight All :D

just off to give Blossom her second dose of eye drops for the day. I' m amazed that so far I have succeeded - she has been very good about it all! Maybe I shouldn't have said that - tempting fate and all :eek:

Whenever we've had to medicate Holly I wonder who I'd manage if I lived alone - I'd have to enlist the help of the neighbours or a passer by!

ETA - thanks Moots, I hope I feel better soon, it's getting me down now!
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:)

The star of stage and screen has gone off to film his advert - I told him to put the rubbish out first - don't want him getting big-headed...:p:p

It will no doubt be another 'blink and you miss him' part but it's a bit of fun and the money is always a lovely surprise as one doesn't get paid for at least 6 months by which time we have generally forgotten about it....:p

No weather report yet as it is still dark but I c an confirm that it is not raining...
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all. :)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:-)[highlight](((((( {o-^-o} ))))))[/highlight]

A nice day ahead here it seems, 11C, wow.:-))))))))))))
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all. :-)
    Morning SR.:-))))))))))))))))
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:-)

The star of stage and screen has gone off to film his advert - I told him to put the rubbish out first - don't want him getting big-headed...:-p:-p

It will no doubt be another 'blink and you miss him' part but it's a bit of fun and the money is always a lovely surprise as one doesn't get paid for at least 6 months by which time we have generally forgotten about it....:-p

No weather report yet as it is still dark but I c an confirm that it is not raining...
    Moorning for earlier Arte.:-)))))))))))))))))

What a comedown from stardom for Sam, put the rubbish out, hope the Paps weren't lerking with camera's.:-DDDDDDDDDDD
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Arte, SR and Hicky :D
    Hi Flora - did you manage to get around to any gardening?

I planted about 20 primulas in tubs just to liven them up! I'll have my own gardening programme on TV at this rate - with Hicky as Alan Titchmarsh:D

Yes we got out and did a bit of tidying up but it started raining so gave it up as a bad job :D
    I am giddy with happiness after watching "the village":rolleyes:

Havent watched it yet so I have that pleasure to look forward to :D
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/10953775@N05/

I think this is a link to Flickr!!

ETA - just tried it and it works for me:D She looks a bit like a hedgehog!

How gorgeous is she :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:-)[highlight](((((( {o-^-o} ))))))[/highlight]

A nice day ahead here it seems, 11C, wow.:-))))))))))))

Morning SR.:-))))))))))))))))

Moorning for earlier Arte.:-)))))))))))))))))

What a comedown from stardom for Sam, put the rubbish out, hope the Paps weren't lerking with camera's.:-DDDDDDDDDDD
    Morning Hicky :)
    Morning Arte, SR and Hicky :D

Yes we got out and did a bit of tidying up but it started raining so gave it up as a bad job :D

How gorgeous is she :D
    Morning Flora :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure almost everyone & their dog will have see THIS but there may be one or two who haven't........
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,534
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,534
    Forum Member
    I'm sure almost everyone & their dog will have see THIS but there may be one or two who haven't........

Just seen it. Loved it.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hadnt seen it before, enjoyed it :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
    Forum Member
    Morning Arte, SR and Hicky :-D

Yes we got out and did a bit of tidying up but it started raining so gave it up as a bad job :-D

Havent watched it yet so I have that pleasure to look forward to :-D

How gorgeous is she :-D
    Morning Flora.:-)))))))))))))))
    Thats fantastic Should be on Dubai has Talent.:-))))))))))))
    Good morning you lot.

:-D
    Morning Eddy.:-))))))))))))))
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone.:)

Make sure you have a stiff brandy to hand. It's one thing after another in that village.:D
    I hadn't :)

What a very very odd lawsuit. :confused:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308996/Who-fathered-Michael-Jacksons-children--Lawsuit-end-years-guessing-biological-origins-King-Pops-kids.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone.:)

Make sure you have a stiff brandy to hand. It's one thing after another in that village.:D

I hadn't :)

What a very very odd lawsuit. :confused:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308996/Who-fathered-Michael-Jacksons-children--Lawsuit-end-years-guessing-biological-origins-King-Pops-kids.html

Morning Honey :D

I will psych myself up before I settle down to watch it :D

As you say an odd lawsuit.
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone.:-)

Make sure you have a stiff brandy to hand. It's one thing after another in that village.:-D

I hadn't :-)

What a very very odd lawsuit. :-confused: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308996/Who-fathered-Michael-Jacksons-children--Lawsuit-end-years-guessing-biological-origins-King-Pops-kids.html
    Morning Honey.:-))))))))))))))
    I wonder if the truth will ever come out?, they all just lie.
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Morning Honey.:-))))))))))))))
    I wonder if the truth will ever come out?, they all just lie.

I just dont see how it is relevant to the case. :confused:
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member

I hadn't and I love it!
    I just dont see how it is relevant to the case. :confused:

Me neither...:confused:

Grrrrr irritating woman!

I went back to bed and slept for 3 hours....

Sam texted that he was there on time but the director etc. were late, clutching coffees and complaining that they can't smoke in the Archeological museum - a very Greek affair, then,,,:p

Time to wash my hair and get dressed....
This discussion has been closed.