Justin Bieber Allegedly Filmed by Brazilian Woman

tareqtareq Posts: 45
Forum Member
Justin Bieber’s been having a rough time in Brazil, and now video of him sleeping with ... well, just himself

Namely, that Bieber spent time at a brothel while in Brazil. Someone with similar tattoos and shoes as him was photographed leaving one.

But, Bieber was also reported to have been partying with dozens of just regular old girls.

Comments

• Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    tareq wrote: »
    Justin Bieber’s been having a rough time in Brazil, and now video of him sleeping with ... well, just himself

Namely, that Bieber spent time at a brothel while in Brazil. Someone with similar tattoos and shoes as him was photographed leaving one.

But, Bieber was also reported to have been partying with dozens of just regular old girls.

Was this a woman with a 'Brazilian'?
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another video from another prostitute. Oh Justin you just can't catch a break can you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thwradJrGA
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He banged her and she left him exhausted. Can't say I blame him.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    Another video from another prostitute. Oh Justin you just can't catch a break can you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thwradJrGA

Is that a hoax? Because I'm not entirely convinced that it's him in that bed.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tareq wrote: »

Yep. With the initial first one, take away all the press insinuation and obvious innuendo people are bound to assume and you have a fat nothing without more.

This other I can't even view but unless it's caught doing something in the act...and even then doubles are rife in this game, esp. if the footage is grainy.
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's him alright, he has been sleeping with Filipino Men for years.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine that Bieber is still a virgin.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's him alright, he has been sleeping with Filipino Men for years.

I realised afterwards that the second video is just a spoof of the first video by some bloke who had just edited himself into it.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    It's funny how behaviour by celebs that was perfectly normal (for a celeb) 30-40 years ago is now worthy of gossip. I'm sure the DM is already getting into outrage mode, and will at some point bring 'think of the children' into this due to the age of his fans.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd say it is. Notice how the tattoo on the left arm of that lad in the video is all one? Yet, Bieber has two tattoos on his left arm and are completely separate.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/51e6e44becad04f93c000003-605-604/screen%20shot%202013-07-17%20at%202.35.43%20pm.png

Looks like someone didn't think of everything when making that video.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes a Hayley Cropper from what i read :p
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's time this boy disappeared from the music scene for a while. Anywhere he goes he always ends up getting in trouble. (And Twitter would be a much better place)
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I think it's time this boy disappeared from the music scene for a while. Anywhere he goes he always ends up getting in trouble. (And Twitter would be a much better place)

Agreed.

And I wish he'd take Miley Cyrus and Rihanna right along with him.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.

And I wish he'd take Miley Cyrus and Rihanna right along with him.

I hope Miley stays in the public eye for quite a long time. I quite enjoy seeing her. Really hope that she lets her hair grow long again. Rihanna's also very nice looking as well, but sometimes her daft hairstyles do dent her appearance.