*** The Neighbors (Season 2) - Us Pace ***

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A place to freely discuss Larry Bird and Co.

Season 1 and the upcoming season 2 :D

Comments

• SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seriously beginning to think you may be my long-lost twin, we seem to have the same taste in shows,

I loved The Neighbors when it was on, looking forward to season 2. The little, "oooooh" that Dick does when he sees something interesting is repeatedly done by my son in the same context, yet he's never seen the show.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for season 2, I really hope they can keep up the quality and humour, and that the US viewers keep watching.

It truly is a LOL comedy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I'm seriously beginning to think you may be my long-lost twin, we seem to have the same taste in shows,

I loved The Neighbors when it was on, looking forward to season 2. The little, "oooooh" that Dick does when he sees something interesting is repeatedly done by my son in the same context, yet he's never seen the show.
    haha Good taste :D

And I love when Dick goes "oooohh" Lol
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    haha Good taste :D

And I love when Dick goes "oooohh" Lol

Yeah, definitely.

Me too, always makes me chuckle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for season 2, I really hope they can keep up the quality and humour, and that the US viewers keep watching.

It truly is a LOL comedy.
    It's been moved to Friday for TGIF :D

Although some might say its a death slot, last season TGIF comedy hour did well, and The Neighbors has some freedom to fall a little in the ratings and still get renewed.

ABC seem to want to make it work anyway, and its got a 22 episode order
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 2 starts early compared to other ABC shows' btw, will be airing with Last Man Standing (going in to season 3) on Fridays starting September 3rd.

I have full faith it will do well on Fridays and will get a 3rd season, I'm less worried then had it been airing on another night actually :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump :D

I am most excited
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 week :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay it's back.

Not as laugh out funny as I would have liked but the 20mins went by fast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    first episode was great, glad its back :)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »

Make that triplets. Lol.

Cant wait for larry to get a job. Imagine the scrapes he will get up to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another brilliant episode, I so hope it does well enough in the US to last.

Loved the new theme tune.
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is just getting better and better. It is such a funny warm hearted program.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Neighbors is one of my fave shows but I didn't find this last episode very good.

The Shark Tank stuff felt more like a promo for Shark Tank than a necessary storyline for this show.

I also felt the dancing storyline felt forced and I didn't really care about it, other than giving the younger sister a proper storyline.

Hopefully this was just a filler episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this will come to UK TV .
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this will come to UK TV .

If it hasn't by now, I doubt it ever will. Yes, I know Parks And Recreation took a few years to get to UK TV, but that is an extraordinary case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the Bollywood episode... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last few episodes have been hilarious. A real return to form after the sagging middle of season 2.

The date night episode, where Larry Bird and Jackie dressed up as each other, and the following episode, the vacation one, were two of the best episodes out of the whole series.

I'm gonna miss it when its cancelled.
    But hey, I thought it would be canned after 3 or 4 episodes, so I am delighted to have had 44 :)