'Clara Doesn't Travel' theory (Clara in the TARDIS)

tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cj-Z3JCJhEE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_detailpage%26v%3Dcj-Z3JCJhEE
(Sorry for the poor quality, it's the only link I've found)

In this (what I think is a rather lovely) clip Clara talks about her bedroom, therefore proving the theory that Clara only spends each Wednesday with the doctor and goes home at the end of the day incorrect. I know she said something about Wednesdays in the show but that does not mean she just spends that day with him then goes home, she is still a proper, travelling companion.

Even though I love this clip, I think we probably needed a heartwarming clip of 11 and Clara to show that their relationship isn't just flirting and jokiness. Which we know it isn't because there have been some nice moments between them, but a bit extra would have been nice.

Comments

• ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Where did that come from? :eek:

Loved it :D

It doesn't necessarily contradict the broadcast material though. I mean it's not surprising she decided to only travel with him on Wednesdays if the TARDIS was making life on board that difficult for her!
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an extra on the series 7 box set, there's another featuring the Doctor and River.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure The Doctor finds someone else to travel with when Clara is busy.:D
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    It's an extra on the series 7 box set, there's another featuring the Doctor and River.

I thought the Series 7 box set wasn't due until 28th October? That's what it says on my pre-order :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be so suprised if the Doctor gave her a bedroom, just in case she needed one, or if Clara ends up staying over nights sometimes.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I thought the Series 7 box set wasn't due until 28th October? That's what it says on my pre-order :confused:

It's already released in the U.S.
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    It's already released in the U.S.

Ooh, rotten swizz :mad:

Just kidding, I can wait :)

To be honest, I'm on a marathon run of watching all the Doctor Who's in order from the start. I'm up to 1969 and just about to start series 7 of the classic series. So it might take me a while before I get round to series 7 of the new one :D