Brad gets drunk and Jane Goldman lets it all hang out

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that dress is JUST about covering her breasts. I'm probably old fashioned, but the word attention springs to mind.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^Jordan MKII
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    ^^^Jordan MKII

It's looking that way.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, woah, woah. Jordan Mk II? JG is of a natural bust IIRC. I'm also certain that JG has had no plastic surgery, bits added on or taken off and still looks great for her age. KP on the other hand will look like a tan coloured wrinkled old purse.

If you got it flaunt it, not many women her age can do it and get away with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Woah, woah, woah. Jordan Mk II? JG is of a natural bust IIRC. I'm also certain that JG has had no plastic surgery, bits added on or taken off and still looks great for her age. KP on the other hand will look like a tan coloured wrinkled old purse.

If you got it flaunt it, not many women her age can do it and get away with it.

I wasn't actually thinking of fake breasts, but more that she felt the need to show as much as she could of them without actually showing the nipples. Not so bad on a beach in hot weather, but on a night out to a premiere party? Hmmn.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that Johnathon Woss's wife? She is gorgeous.

And thats coming from a gayer..
  • labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brad Pitt looks weird!!

And is that really 'McLovin' from Superbad? :eek:
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The dress or lack of it seems to do it everytime for the papers and getting headlines for your product. It worked also for Elizabeth Hurley and Kelly Brook.
  • plymeverton1878plymeverton1878 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jonathon Ross is a very lucky man.

Not only does she look really good, she also seems to have the coolness that evades a vast majority of the population of this country.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate, ageing, talentless...and then there's Wossy :rolleyes:
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks great. Wish I had the cahoonies to wear a dress like that!
  • ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Talentless? Desperate? Dont be silly. Ageing naturally and looking wonderful - do I detect sour grapes?
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I wasn't actually thinking of fake breasts, but more that she felt the need to show as much as she could of them without actually showing the nipples. Not so bad on a beach in hot weather, but on a night out to a premiere party? Hmmn.

It's always been the casein the land of Ho'Biz, look at Madonna in the 80's and 90's. :D

I'd happily take Wossys wife over Krusty any day. :p
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    The low cut top showing most of her boobs seems a bit of a desperate attempt at "look at me."

As for the film Kick Ass - it has a young actress aged 11 (at the time of its filming) saying the c word and killing people. Charming, eh? :rolleyes:
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's actually got a pretty face, so what's with that ghastly dress?

Brad and his ratty beard look rank.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jane? She's actually a very talented writer that has been working for magazines since she was 15. She has always dressed like that, it isn't for attention or to plug a product. Her products sell themselves on their own merits.

As an aside, I think Brad looks great, he looks relaxed and happy. Why people want him to be the shiny, polished fake Brad I dont know.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

She looks ace. Her dress is fab. She's always been the cool half of the Ross-Goldman partnership. :cool:
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    The low cut top showing most of her boobs seems a bit of a desperate attempt at "look at me."

As for the film Kick Ass - it has a young actress aged 11 (at the time of its filming) saying the c word and killing people. Charming, eh? :rolleyes:
    I know. Disgraceful! What is the world coming to? I saw this programme the other day that was AIMED AT CHILDREN where a hunter was brutally shot with his own gun. The attacker claimed it was self defence because it wasn't Wabbit season.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gah, that Jane Goldman eh? Can't go a day without her piping up about something and getting the paps to take shots of her.

Always trying to get her face in the paper that one :rolleyes:

;)
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Jane here.

She's attractive, got a fabulous figure and seems to like a good laugh as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woss & Jane = Three big tits!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Jane is absolutely gorgeous - a 'real' woman, not fake, not half (or fully) starved, she has curves and she's not afraid to show them. Her boobs are magnificent and it's her body, if she wants to flaunt a bit of boobage why shouldn't she?

I've seen a lot of women wear a lot less.

Why is it that women with big REAL breasts seem to come in for a lot of criticism when they show a bit of cleavage?

I don't understand it?
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Sillycat wrote: »
    Jane is absolutely gorgeous - a 'real' woman, not fake, not half (or fully) starved, she has curves and she's not afraid to show them. Her boobs are magnificent and it's her body, if she wants to flaunt a bit of boobage why shouldn't she?

I've seen a lot of women wear a lot less.

Why is it that women with big REAL breasts seem to come in for a lot of criticism when they show a bit of cleavage?

I don't understand it?
    a 'bit of cleavage' seems like an understatement IMO:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks great. Wish I had the cahoonies to wear a dress like that!

I don't think it's cahoonies or cojones you would need, it's a nice juicy pair.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    I know. Disgraceful! What is the world coming to? I saw this programme the other day that was AIMED AT CHILDREN where a hunter was brutally shot with his own gun. The attacker claimed it was self defence because it wasn't Wabbit season.

Outrageous! I saw a children's programme when a cat got electrocuted by a mouse! The cat was really, really unhappy and his fur got frazzled - I mean honesty is this what we allow kids to watch these days?