Darksiders

The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
Forum Member
✭✭
Just picked up the original Darksiders and I am really impressed.

I had heard good things about this game as it usually comes up in conversations regarding 'which games should I buy' and 'great games I havent played yet'.

I really like the combination of game styles and it feels like a mash up of zelda and devil may cry.

Comments

• claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I really enjoyed the original, particularly the portal section near the end (don't worry I've not given anything away).

I've picked up the 2nd from Amazon (£18), but not tried it yet. Looking forward to that too.
  • The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Agreed. I really enjoyed the original, particularly the portal section near the end (don't worry I've not given anything away).

I've picked up the 2nd from Amazon (£18), but not tried it yet. Looking forward to that too.

Just completed the game, liked the portal section too. I hope they will make a few more of these games as the ending would suggest.

Will hopefully pick up the 2nd game soon, cant wait for more of the same.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Recent investor call characterised Darksider 2 sales as "a disapointment" and the concept artist has quit the company. I would not expect a new game any time soon.