Lorriane Kelly (How long before she is off air)

2»

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:Dshe really likes to add her voice to the campaign doesnt she........ i like your "cheerleader" description as that is what she is, sometimes i do wonder why she goes all out to make her voice heard so loudly...

ewww just conjured up an image of her waving her pom poms .....
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    ewww just conjured up an image of her waving her pom poms .....
    Showing her growler off:eek::eek::eek:: (yes i saw the other post's:o) i made myself feel ill now(vomit smilie needed)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched her in years.....is she wearing a bra yet??
  • malpascmalpasc Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    Does she still have every other day off work so she can look after her daughter "ooor wee Rosie" who must be about 45 by now and can surely look after herself?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful, Giggling Fake, Patronising, Pathetic, just a few words what make me think of Kelly., I have always said she must have friends in high places to keep her job as long as she has...

I cannot stand her with her shrill, grating voice and total lack of interview skillls. Telling people they look great/well/beautiful and tellinging then how hard working they are is not interviewing someone. And if she wasn't allowed to repeat herself so, so, so, so much the show would be over by 7.10am!

Also, as she's aging she's looking a bit scarey, the one eye on the camera whilst talking to someone opposite her look is not good. Looks to me she's about to leap out of the screen and give me a Glaswegian kiss!

She must know where the bodies are buried....
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    can I throw in an 'aggravating' to that list....

cant stand her, and can barely understand a word she says

Why cant you understand her? Genuine question.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    she is a true inspiration to anyone who is completely average at their job that they can stay employed for a long time...she has the personality of a sponge...full of fake smiles and standard scirpted retorts......she looks every one of her years [not that that should matter] and reminds me of that boring neighbour that you never say more than hello to .
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trashy celebrities she has on have already got extremely swelled heads, she just helps double the size.

And not only that, she talks as if she is talking for the rest of the nation which again is infuriating.

"ooo Tulisa yoor so luuuvleee we all love you"

F**K OFF!!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful, Giggling Fake, Patronising, Pathetic, just a few words what make me think of Kelly., I have always said she must have friends in high places to keep her job as long as she has...

Or maybe she is just good at her job in her own way , she is liked by many and the Dunblane relaitves did not find her fake , patronising or pathetic.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    bugloss wrote: »
    thank God for that, I thought she'd been arrested for rape

Lol. Women can't legally commit rape in this country anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Or maybe she is just good at her job in her own way , she is liked by many and the Dunblane relaitves did not find her fake , patronising or pathetic.

She maybe liked by many i agree, but also she is just as disliked by many....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delete duplicate post(again DS)
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stick the woman, all fluffy and fawning and gushing.

This. All seems so insincere.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    pearlj wrote: »
    Why cant you understand her? Genuine question.

a combination of her high pitched, shrill, grating voice along with her accent.... I also think she talks fast