EastEnders 2/3/2012 - Janine, Will you join me in HolymatriMoony?

12345679»

Comments

• dulliredullire Posts: 20,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Myself, I think the mods should apologise for issuing any sort of warning at all, and in fact THANK dullagj2 for all his/her hard work here. :mad:
    thanks doormouse I appreciate it, here's what they said
    Hi,

This message is in regards to: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=56892519#post56892519

A reminder:
    While we appreciate your enthusiasm and the time you spend creating threads, please be aware that nobody owns exclusive rights to creating episode discussion threads. Duplicates will be merged as usual.

It's also worth brushing up on the Community Guidelines, which you can find here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/announcement.php?f=249

Regards,
    DS Forum Support
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    So the Mods would rather that chaos reigns, and give themselves the job of merging the threads ?

It's sad that someone who can't see how useful it is to have someone who CARES enough to take the time to sort out a rota, has to go whining to the Mods. Childish and ungrateful IMO.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably someone who has never done a thread or even plans to do one.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not about the money. He wants to be in control and for her to be dependent on him

I don't think it's that. I think he was just shocked that she didn't trust him. But then that ambiguous ending was obviously to leave the viewers guessing. If I'm wrong and Michael is taking Janine for a ride, I don't want to see Janine penniless before/after her 6 month break. We've had years of scheming Janine where every story has been about trying to get money. For now, at least, there is far more scope for the character as a rich woman.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,928
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I don't think it's that. I think he was just shocked that she didn't trust him. But then that ambiguous ending was obviously to leave the viewers guessing. If I'm wrong and Michael is taking Janine for a ride, I don't want to see Janine penniless before/after her 6 month break. We've had years of scheming Janine where every story has been about trying to get money. For now, at least, there is far more scope for the character as a rich woman.

its not just that scene. its the way he's been since the start. they only knew each other for 3 months before he told her he loved her and that was after she spoke about frank not loving her. he wants her to believe he loves her and that she needs him. he even said it himself that she needed him. in the pub she spoke about how scared she is of being alone. he didnt even trust her to bring up the baby properly
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nigel12 wrote: »
    Maybe his face was just upset at the fact she mentioned the pre-nup after he went on about destiny and that they were meant to be. He wants it to be about love and trust. At least I hope so! Their relationship is brilliant I don't want the simple money storyline to ruin it!!

Just caught up on this today - totally agreed [I think Janine does love him, but at the same times loves the fact that the guy will do pretty much anything for her as well!].

Loved the setting and camera work in that scene - it fit them both [the London Eye will always be Dot and Jim's place too].

The Cora/Lauren/Tanya scene was coolio too. :)
  • Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Great idea from Michael. Really. The whole thing was very nice. :)

And scenes with Cora or Denise and Zaineb are everytime good.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a good episode, can't wait till tonights!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The aftermath tonight should be interesting