The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I just remembered another one, her cover of Too Close was great too for the Biz Sessions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1DFXBhA9JU
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    My favourite is Fingerprint from SUTC. :)

http://youtu.be/_A-yOaPsqJw

But all the ones mentioned so far are really good too. I think that Leona has given a lot of strong vocal performances this era and of a bigger range of songs too. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I for one would love to hear the Trouble vocal over the Heaven instrumental..

Well the Trouble acapella and Heaven instrumental are widely available on the Internet so you can make that version yourself if you wanted. Or perhaps someone here may do it for you if you don't know how. ;)
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13 dayssssssss
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,245
    Forum Member
    A day shooting beauty with @alexpriceglam and @shellyvella for #Cosmopolitan with @leonalewismusic

@JaneBMakeUp
  • Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those who's coming to May 9th at the London Royal Albert Hall, is there any possibility that we can meet and greet Leona?

I remember when I went to the Labyrinth tour in Cardiff at her final night, I was sitting in 4th row to the left and I saw a group of people wearing tag and snuck backstage and I recognized them, I questioned myself if this has something to do with meeting Leona. The day after the final night of her tour, on her website, they posted a picture of fans meeting Leona at Cardiff, and I do recognize some of the people who went backstage, i'm a bit upset not meeting Leona. I just hope that someday that I will meet her. Now that I have booked tickets for May 9th, is there any possibility?
  • alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #BestSongToHaveSexTo trending on Twitter
    Let's all go crazy tweeting Bleeding Love and Come Alive and take over Twitter for Leona's birthday :cool:
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye.91 wrote: »
    For those who's coming to May 9th at the London Royal Albert Hall, is there any possibility that we can meet and greet Leona?

I remember when I went to the Labyrinth tour in Cardiff at her final night, I was sitting in 4th row to the left and I saw a group of people wearing tag and snuck backstage and I recognized them, I questioned myself if this has something to do with meeting Leona. The day after the final night of her tour, on her website, they posted a picture of fans meeting Leona at Cardiff, and I do recognize some of the people who went backstage, i'm a bit upset not meeting Leona. I just hope that someday that I will meet her. Now that I have booked tickets for May 9th, is there any possibility?

I was one of those, I think it was pure luck really and it was organised by Nicola... I'm not sure if she'll be doing any sort of "taking fans backstage" again this time, but I'm sure with it being smaller venues she might come out the back at the end of the night to say hello like some artists do. I know Emeli did it on her last tour, I got to meet her twice :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    I was one of those, I think it was pure luck really and it was organised by Nicola... I'm not sure if she'll be doing any sort of "taking fans backstage" again this time, but I'm sure with it being smaller venues she might come out the back at the end of the night to say hello like some artists do. I know Emeli did it on her last tour, I got to meet her twice :)

You better make sure we get to see her on May 2nd! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member

I have tickets for the concert on 8th May. I really hope she does something like that, I'm traveling to the UK just to see her perform. If she does and I manage to meet her, I might die tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    You better make sure we get to see her on May 2nd! :D

Deleted

Nothing, i've misread it :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooh, I will try to sneak around the building and wait for Leona to come out.:D

As for Leona's Labyrinth, how did you get the tag and snuck in the backstage?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I will try to sneak around the building and wait for Leona to come out.:D

As for Leona's Labyrinth, how did you get the tag and snuck in the backstage?

Nicola rang my friend and told us to meet her by the sound booth, there wasn't any tags or anything - she just got a group of fans (I'm assuming that she knew about) and then took us all backstage. There was both Craigs from on here (krusty111 and Cassie), Mitshellin, and a few other fans too... I think some still use this forum, I'm just terrible with usernames! They did the same thing the night before as far as I'm aware as well.

I'd actually tweeted Nicola earlier on, and she'd tweeted me back to say that she'd came over to our seats to say hello but we weren't there - and that's when we got the phone call. (We didn't really want to see Gabriella Cilmi again and that's why we weren't there lol)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola rang my friend and told us to meet her by the sound booth, there wasn't any tags or anything - she just got a group of fans (I'm assuming that she knew about) and then took us all backstage.

I'd actually tweeted her earlier on, and she'd tweeted me back to say that she'd came over to our seats to say hello but we weren't there - and that's when we got the phone call. (We didn't really want to see Gabriella Cilmi again and that's why we weren't there lol)

Are you coming on May 9th?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you coming on May 9th?:D

lol, I am actually yes! Although I'm thinking my chances of meeting her again are pretty slim, especially in that sort of environment... Best bet is probably to wait at the side/back after the gig incase she does come out :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol, I am actually yes! Although I'm thinking my chances of meeting her again are pretty slim, especially in that sort of environment... Best bet is probably to wait at the side/back after the gig incase she does come out :)

OMG!, I'm so lucky, I will stick by you just in case, lol!:D
  • Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG!, I'm so lucky, I will stick by you just in case, lol!:D

Have you checked your PMs? lol :D
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what's this lee-loy.com business then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vagbreath wrote: »
    So what's this lee-loy.com business then

It's the secret project between Maloy and Leona that me and Soeplepel have been mentioning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Krusty111 wrote: »
    It's the secret project between Maloy and Leona that me and Soeplepel have been mentioning.

Go on.....:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah as you see we weren't lying about it :/ Y'all better apologise :( ahaha :D
  • geraldbaezgeraldbaez Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    Yeah as you see we weren't lying about it :/ Y'all better apologise :( ahaha :D
    what is it about!?
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what it is. How long have you guys known about this?

So is Leona going to be making that site active tonight at midnight to coincide with her birthday?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »

So is Leona going to be making that site active tonight at midnight to coincide with her birthday?

No idea when she'll make the site go live. But I think you're right, especially how she tweeted about her birthday a few minutes before the lee-loy.com tweet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »

One guess is that it could be they're making a clothing line together, but nothing's been confirmed about what it is. Once they make it active I'm sure it'll say on the site what it's for.
This discussion has been closed.