Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Apart from KP, who has he been unkind to?

He lies to people, he uses people and he is rude to everyone around him.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from KP, who has he been unkind to?

I believe by hijacking the grief after his brothers sad death he has been unkind to his family.. They also lost a son,brother uncle dad..yet it all appears to be about his grief ,,his pain ... His brother
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

I don't watch his show much, but is he rude to people - I can't remember ever hearing about it. Most seem to say the opposite. I am not sure he uses people either - as for lying, I haven't seen enough of his show to judge that and don't really trust tabloids
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who does he lie to? Are we going from what's happened on his RTV show? I think he has very good manners personally.
    I believe by hijacking the grief after his brothers sad death he has been unkind to his family.. They also lost a son,brother uncle dad..yet it all appears to be about his grief ,,his pain ... His brother
    Michael went to Aus in the last show I saw & he did say how the rest of the family were coping. Didn't you see it? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't watch his show much, but is he rude to people - I can't remember ever hearing about it. Most seem to say the opposite. I am not sure he uses people either - as for lying, I haven't seen enough of his show to judge that and don't really trust tabloids

Turning up late, not a little but very late, is rudeness, however ready you are for a photo op afterwards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who does he lie to? Are we going from what's happened on his RTV show? I think he has very good manners personally.

Michael went to Aus in the last show I saw & he did say how the rest of the family were coping. Didn't you see it? ;)
    I don't watch his shows. I don't tend to watch shows that get poor reviews, starring people I don't like, in a format I do not really bother with. I do not comment on his shows as a result.

He lies frequently and they have been well documented - normally to make himself look talented (in the case of the song what he did not write when he said he did) the hero (in the case of the reunion that never was) or the foiled hero (in the strange case of the transplant rules that never were).
    Forum Member
    I am not sure about the so-called 'transplant lie', i.e. whether he was misquoted or if he misunderstood. They would never have allowed a donation from a living donor with the cancer at such an advanced stage.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I completely agree re CAN & yes PA seems incapable of giving his other brothers any consideration as to how they may be feeling regarding the death of Andrew, not once have I seen him offer them any comfort proving yet again it's all me me me with him.

in the last segment of last weeks episode when MA returned from Oz, I got the distinct impression that MA was actually trying to discreetly say 'it's not all about you' - MA said how Magda had struggled through Christmas, Valentines day, and that she has both hers and Andrew's birthdays to overcome, MA said how their dad was doing "fantastically", but then PA pipes up that he's "hurting inside" to which MA replied (rather agressively I thought) "who isn't?".... then we get a clip of PA on his own in Andrew's old room saying "me, Chris and Danny haven't escaped it" "a lot happened here" "we're suffering a lot because everything happened here".... how long was Andrew in PA's house compared to the life that Magda shared with him??????

I got absolutely slaughtered on here because I couldn't find it in myself to offer sympathy at the time of Andrew's death to someone I knew would milk it for every last drop of attention seeking sympathy he could get out of it....

Peter Andre is one sick d!ckhead...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Fizgig;65587056

Michael went to Aus in the last show I saw & he did say how the rest of the family were coping. Didn't you see it? ;)[/QUOTE]

naughty Fizgig ...you know I didn't see it ..I don't watch anything he does
    Forum Member
    Turning up late, not a little but very late, is rudeness, however ready you are for a photo op afterwards.

That is rude, but when it is so extreme, I do wonder if it is scripted, as no-one is regularly so late. However,I can't think of any occasion when he has treated people with anything other than respect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure about the so-called 'transplant lie', i.e. whether he was misquoted or if he misunderstood. They would never have allowed a donation from a living donor with the cancer at such an advanced stage.

He was not misquoted..he definitely said it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is rude, but when it is so extreme, I do wonder if it is scripted, as no-one is regularly so late. However,I can't think of any occasion when he has treated people with anything other than respect.

He is disrespecting them by assuming he is so important that no matter how long he keeps them waiting ..they will wait ..that's so so rude
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would it be scripted? :confused: For what possible reason? To make him seem like a total jerk?
    Forum Member

according to this he was out drinking with Emsie before he went to the party :confused: has he had two parties?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2285678/Peter-Andre-marks-40th-West-End-girlfriend-Emily.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch his shows. I don't tend to watch shows that get poor reviews, starring people I don't like, in a format I do not really bother with. I do not comment on his shows as a result.
    Makes sense.
    He lies frequently and they have been well documented - normally to make himself look talented (in the case of the song what he did not write when he said he did) the hero (in the case of the reunion that never was) or the foiled hero (in the strange case of the transplant rules that never were).
    I often hear things said on here about him, people take massive umbridge over something he's said or done, then I've seen it as it unfolds on his show & it becomes something totally understandable.
    Which is why I don't think any of his people post on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig
    I Don't think people take massive umbridge.. Most of the time we try to take the P..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes sense.

I often hear things said on here about him, people take massive umbridge over something he's said or done, then I've seen it as it unfolds on his show & it becomes something totally understandable.
    Which is why I don't think any of his people post on here.

He lies, this has been proven - I don't take umbridge at that, I take it as supporting evidence of my POV.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Many pages of threads, is he still the prat, immature and still love his kids?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i don't remember which song it was (maybe old age kicking in:o ), can you let me know which song it was please..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    in the last segment of last weeks episode when MA returned from Oz, I got the distinct impression that MA was actually trying to discreetly say 'it's not all about you' - MA said how Magda had struggled through Christmas, Valentines day, and that she has both hers and Andrew's birthdays to overcome, MA said how their dad was doing "fantastically", but then PA pipes up that he's "hurting inside" to which MA replied (rather agressively I thought) "who isn't?".... then we get a clip of PA on his own in Andrew's old room saying "me, Chris and Danny haven't escaped it" "a lot happened here" "we're suffering a lot because everything happened here".... how long was Andrew in PA's house compared to the life that Magda shared with him??????

I got absolutely slaughtered on here because I couldn't find it in myself to offer sympathy at the time of Andrew's death to someone I knew would milk it for every last drop of attention seeking sympathy he could get out of it....

I saw the same thing but you interpreted it completely differently. By saying they didn't escape it etc, he's talking about being traumatised at some of the things that happened, which other members of the family didn't experience. I don't think he's trying to take anything away from them though. I think he added that his Dad was hurting because Michael made him sound a bit flippant, telling everyone to get on with it.

Sick d!ckhead sounds more umbridge than P!ss taking to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig
    What did he go through with Andrews illness that the others didn't? He wasn't at home with Andrew 24/7 but Andrews wife was.. Out of all the Andre family my deepest sympathy goes to his wife and daughter .. I do feel for the rest of his family ..it will of been tough for them all..but Peter has suffered no more than they have and I don't understand why people treat him like he has
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig
    What did he go through with Andrews illness that the others didn't? He wasn't at home with Andrew 24/7 but Andrews wife was.. Out of all the Andre family my deepest sympathy goes to his wife and daughter .. I do feel for the rest of his family ..it will of been tough for them all..but Peter has suffered no more than they have and I don't understand why people treat him like he has

Who is treating him like that though? My sympathies are with Andrew's wife and daughter also, but they don't have a RTV show about their life. So we aren't seeing them being interviewed about it. It IS all about him. It's 'Peter Andre, MY Life".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is treating him like that though? My sympathies are with Andrew's wife and daughter also, but they don't have a RTV show about their life. So we aren't seeing them being interviewed about it. It IS all about him. It's 'Peter Andre, MY Life".

His entire family ... Yes the show is about him..but its called my life..his family friends and kids are part of that.. Not props to make him look good
    Forum Member
    I saw the same thing but you interpreted it completely differently. By saying they didn't escape it etc, he's talking about being traumatised at some of the things that happened, which other members of the family didn't experience. I don't think he's trying to take anything away from them though. I think he added that his Dad was hurting because Michael made him sound a bit flippant, telling everyone to get on with it.

Sick d!ckhead sounds more umbridge than P!ss taking to me.

maybe we interpret it differently because I can see through his act... his not being able to 'escape to oz' was because he explained it was his 1st valentines day with Emsie and filming that was obviously more important to him (IIRC he said he "could have gone"...

you obviously interpretted my referring to him as a "Sick d!ckhead" incorrectly too, I wasn't taking 'taking the p!ss' I was stating my honest evaluation of him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »

Really?.. bit harsh... he is more a needy self absorbed twerp... in anyone's life losing a much loved sibling is incredibly traumatic... in PA's bubble where someone can solve his every problem it is probably even more so... I nursed a dying relative through the final stages because they wanted to stay at home... doing this gave me incredible strength because I never looked back and thought if only... I also got involved with counseling about a year later and helping others helped me... I would recommend anybody to find an outlet where they actually physically do something... but how soon you are able to move past the first stages of grief is an entirely personal thing... I do not think PA is faking his pain... I also don't think PA can express anything except in the way it affects him.
This discussion has been closed.