Options

Is Myleene Class doing a Chantelle with the papz?

whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252474/Myleene-Klass-takes-cute-daughters-Ava-Hero-matching-festive-outfits.html

She must have tipped them off about this surely, if I was that old man I'd be slightly annoyed opening my door to a load of cameras

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally staged ... Why else would you dress your kids and yourself, up like that to drop a present off
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That degree of desperation is anything but klassy, Myleene.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252474/Myleene-Klass-takes-cute-daughters-Ava-Hero-matching-festive-outfits.html

She must have tipped them off about this surely, if I was that old man I'd be slightly annoyed opening my door to a load of cameras

Maybe also annoyed that she gave him booze assuming he's a piss head :eek:
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The homeless aren't glamorous enough it seems.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There could be a reasonable explanation - it was the weekend, she could have been throwing a Christmas party, or taking the girls to a party and just decided to call in on the neighbour quickly. But on the face of it, it does look very staged.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    There could be a reasonable explanation - it was the weekend, she could have been throwing a Christmas party, or taking the girls to a party and just decided to call in on the neighbour quickly. But on the face of it, it does look very staged.

yes, that's why the paps were there
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Definitely looks staged but she has a long way to go before she's even in Chantelle 'sex dungeon' Houghton territory.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's no Chantelle but pap pics of her are more often than not staged.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does look staged to me, but nowhere near as bad as Chantelle.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I highly doubt she tipped them off that she was to leave her front door and walk next door. This time of year as with much of the rest you get paps round celebs houses , once seen she may have posed for a couple of pics buit I would think that is as far as staging went.
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The paps are more then likely outside her house because the paps know she is parted from her husband and more then likely want a pic of them being picked up be him.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »
    Totally staged ... Why else would you dress your kids and yourself, up like that to drop a present off

she could have at least have put it in a bottle bag!
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the thought of it not staged seems worse when kids are being papped
  • Options
    dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she could have at least have put it in a bottle bag!
    I thought that, an extra 99p on a festive bag would have been nice.:)
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Staged, in this country you can't put pics of non-pixelated children, unless the sleb has given permission, Mylene does this time and time again.