Sky News Weather presenter

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
Forum Member
who's the cutie with the dark hair doing Sky News weather this morning (Sunday 24 September)??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    who's the cutie with the dark hair doing Sky News weather this morning (Sunday 24 September)??

She is Lucy Verasamy and has been with Sky about 6 months now or longer and yes i agree she is very hot ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    thanks for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    3 pages of vidcaps of lucy!!

Someone has put a lot of work into this site

http://www.geocities.com/cbskyweather/lucy.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    what a beautiful woman and an excellent weather presenter.

she's going to go far.

I bet she's got a naughty streak.
  • kibblerokkibblerok Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pffft not as good as Francis
  • Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy was very wooden at first, but as Sky do put a lot of training into their presenters, she has become as good as the others.

Isobel Lang former BBC forecaster also presents weather on Sky as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Lucy was very wooden at first, but as Sky do put a lot of training into their presenters, she has become as good as the others.

Isobel Lang former BBC forecaster also presents weather on Sky as well.

Lucy was a bit wooden at the start i agree but she has become more natural now and is very good. She is as good and better than alot of the presenters now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wanna know what happened to the irish lass...i bet she had a really naughty streak!
  • DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tobias. wrote:
    i wanna know what happened to the irish lass...i bet she had a really naughty streak!

Maternity leave I suspect.
  • JDnmJDnm Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy is very pretty and it'll be good to see Lisa Burke back and in shape after her maternity leave.

Jo Wheeler is a milfy Sky News weather girl - seen her today? Cracking set of pins.
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    I love Steph, she's ace.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do any of us actually watch the weather or tune in to see the weather ladies?

I swear they could tell me anything and i could sit happliy watching away....hmmmm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikw wrote:
    I love Steph, she's ace.

Have you noticed every year that Glastonbury's on, they send Steff out to do her forecasts from the festival.

Nothing like a freebie eh? ;)
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    Have you noticed every year that Glastonbury's on, they send Steff out to do her forecasts from the festival.

Nothing like a freebie eh? ;)

Yes! I noticed, would love to wade though all that Glastonbury mud with her..... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    There's one presenter - quite an oldish man - he's so dull and the most un-presenter like presenter I've seen. He just drones on. I have no idea why they employed him.
  • cylon6cylon6 Posts: 25,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did Isobel Lang join them? She was on the BBC for years!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I first saw her a couple of weeks ago.
  • rob1973rob1973 Posts: 4,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's lovely and got by far the best legs on the telly..I've got a signed pic! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Belated post after finding that 'Jo' has recently gone missing from Sky forecasts. So there's been a cull - and they've cut peachy Jo Wheeler? There doesn't seem to be a recent pic on the web but I suppose JW could both look superlicious and have great legs after having 5 kids. Miss you lots!
  • gillwgillw Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There have been some cuts in the weather forecast team. Francis Wilson has gone, Lisa Burke(Irish Lass) has also gone.
    Jo Wheeler is still on at the weekends - I believe she is a contract resource
    Lucy Verasamy is leaving soon to join DayBreak :(
    At the moment, the only permanent weather forecaster is Isobel.