Louis's rules!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
Forum Member
✭✭
During the 6th season, Louis criticised somebody and Simon said "Well I don't know why Louis's acting like someone from the council saying 'Well you can't do this and you can't do that!'"

Who was performing at the time?? I'm dying to see that clip on youtube, Simon was hilarious!

Comments

• HMOHMO Posts: 42,118
    Forum Member
    moose1982 wrote: »
    During the 6th season, Louis criticised somebody and Simon said "Well I don't know why Louis's acting like someone from the council saying 'Well you can't do this and you can't do that!'"

Who was performing at the time?? I'm dying to see that clip on youtube, Simon was hilarious!

I'm noting all the times that Louis accusing the other judges for cheating:

* In week 3, he accused Simon for giving Jamie a U2 song as part of Big Band week
    * In week 4, he accused Cheryl for giving Lloyd a Katy Perry song as part of Rock week.
    * In week 5, he accused Simon for giving Jamie a song from the movie Gummo as part of Movie week (OK, he was being a wind-up merchant that week on purpose).
    * In week 6, he accused Cheryl for having a choir during Joe's performance.
    * In week 7, he accused Cheryl for giving Joe an Elton John song in George Michael week.

All the episodes from series 6 are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/va9y0k?feature=watch - should find it there.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys!
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember Louis and his rules and he always seems to be writing down something whenever the act is performing.
    Wonder will he do it this year at the live shows saying that I really like Louis - he likes a bit of fun
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    those were F U N
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    I'm noting all the times that Louis accusing the other judges for cheating:

* In week 3, he accused Simon for giving Jamie a U2 song as part of Big Band week
    * In week 4, he accused Cheryl for giving Lloyd a Katy Perry song as part of Rock week.
    * In week 5, he accused Simon for giving Jamie a song from the movie Gummo as part of Movie week (OK, he was being a wind-up merchant that week on purpose).
    * In week 6, he accused Cheryl for having a choir during Joe's performance.
    * In week 7, he accused Cheryl for giving Joe an Elton John song in George Michael week.

All the episodes from series 6 are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/va9y0k?feature=watch - should find it there.

To be fair to him what's the point of having themes for the weeks - it might as well be a freestyle all the way to the finals. And c'mon Katy Perry is rock?
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,118
    Forum Member
    To be fair to him what's the point of having themes for the weeks - it might as well be a freestyle all the way to the finals. And c'mon Katy Perry is rock?

Well, it was Rock week, not rock song week - same goes for Big Band. Nothing wrong with having a choir, and the song Joe sang in week 7 was a duet between George & Elton.