Options

Nicole Scherzinger - Run (New single, REALLY GOOD! )

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
Forum Member
It was just released on US iTunes!!

LISTEN HERE!!!

It's really good imo :o

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an ok song. Works as an album track, not as a song to help break into the american music market as a solo artist.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an ok song. Works as an album track, not as a song to help break into the american music market as a solo artist.

It's better than ok, in my opinion. One of the best songs she's ever recorded. I love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love it, not sure about a lead single (US) this would be a pretty epic performance with an xf slot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIyegvyA91Y
    The first live performance - AMAZING!
  • Options
    Kirsty_Jones90Kirsty_Jones90 Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's different, not what you would expect but she can easily carry it with her voice
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Nicole, I really do. And she does sound great. But the song is forgettable.

I look forward to her being in Cats though :)
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the overreaction is due to the low standard of Nicole'a recent material.
    I'm not sure how she managed to lose her mojo so much....Baby Love, Poison, Don't Hold Your Breath and Try With Me were all jams.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I think the overreaction is due to the low standard of Nicole'a recent material.
    I'm not sure how she managed to lose her mojo so much....Baby Love, Poison, Don't Hold Your Breath and Try With Me were all jams.

None of her material is as good as her scrapped Her Name Is Nicole album.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    None of her material is as good as her scrapped Her Name Is Nicole album.

Is any of that material available online anywhere or is it another mystery like Britney's Original Doll?
  • Options
    ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's an amazing song! Really simple, touching and realistic. I don't think this is the right song to break the US, though. She should have pushed Your Love and On the Rocks more. They were kind of released and even I wasn't aware of them even though I tend to keep my toe in the water when it comes to knowing about releases.

Promo, like. It's simple industry strategy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is any of that material available online anywhere or is it another mystery like Britney's Original Doll?

I don't whether it is still available but i burned it all on a disc about six years ago.
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really a Nicole fan, but Run is a beautiful song. Miles better than Boomerang, Your Love and On The Rocks.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    This is AMAZING she sounds incredible. It's a risk releasing this sort of ballad when she's not really known for it but I hope it pays off for her .
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I don't whether it is still available but i burned it all on a disc about six years ago.

Have you the tracklist? Then I can look online for the songs.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    This is AMAZING she sounds incredible. It's a risk releasing this sort of ballad when she's not really known for it but I hope it pays off for her .

Looks set to be a big fat flop according to the midweeks.
    She'll be lucky to hold on in the top 30, and this on the back of a juicy X Factor performance too....the public just don't seem to be here for solo Nicole for whatever reason.