Justin Bieber spat on me alleges neighbour in assault case...

TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,395
Forum Member
Justin Bieber spit on him, neighbor alleges in battery complaint
Justin Bieber spat on a Calabasas neighbor and threatened him after a harsh exchange of words over the pop star's behavior and that of his entourage, a neighbor told deputies when making a battery complaint..."The neighbor has complained Mr. Bieber spit on him and made some threats," said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore, "Mr. Bieber's people say that it did not happen. Obviously, our detectives will determine what happened and take appropriate action."
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-justin-bieber-spit-complaint-20130327,0,4336898.story

This is more bad news and some of the reports coming in from the USA are alleging that death threats were made to the neighbour. Perhaps it is time for an anger management course and some counselling before things really get out of hand. It's in no one's interest for anything like this to be repeated.

Comments

• FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone interested, this is Justin's residence:

http://wikimapia.org/23746266/25202-Prado-Del-Grandioso

Hope this 'man'brat gets his comeuppence in court soon!
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Showing a bit of a penchant for violence recently isn't he.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a matter of time before this turd does something really stupid.....he will be someones bitch one day.....
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Only a matter of time before this turd does something really stupid.....he will be someones bitch one day.....

isn't he already Ushers?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I actually can believe this. He must be an awful neighbor. And seems like anyone complaining about his behavior he is going to threaten or insult.
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the allegation is true, I'm not seeking to excuse Bieber's behaviour. However, [imho], it seems like 19 year old JB is cracking up under the pressure of being the object of obsession for zillions of tweens. Plus: news of the recent death threats/kidnap plot can't be helping..
    The Killing of Justin Bieber
    April 2013 Issue/www.details.com
    Hatched in prison by a convicted murderer with a case of Bieber Fever gone bad, it was a grotesquely twisted plan: Kidnap the then-18-year-old pop star while he played Madison Square Garden, execute and castrate him. If not for one wrong turn, it might have been the most infamous celebrity crime of the century. Inside the plot to assassinate—and desecrate—the world's greatest teen idol.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    For anyone interested, this is Justin's residence:

http://wikimapia.org/23746266/25202-Prado-Del-Grandioso

Hope this 'man'brat gets his comeuppence in court soon!

Whao! What a house for such a young lad. He must be seriously wealthy.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Whao! What a house for such a young lad. He must be seriously wealthy.

It's a garden shed compared to Will Smith's.

http://wikimapia.org/3370832/Will-Smith-s-House

:eek: :eek: :eek:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a garden shed compared to Will Smith's.

http://wikimapia.org/3370832/Will-Smith-s-House

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Why do they need two tennis courts? :eek:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    If the allegation is true, I'm not seeking to excuse Bieber's behaviour. However, [imho], it seems like 19 year old JB is cracking up under the pressure of being the object of obsession for zillions of tweens. Plus: news of the recent death threats/kidnap plot can't be helping..

Zzzzzzzzzz. Plenty of stars his age have gotten things like that and have acted better. Jodie Foster comes to mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is never an excuse for spitting on someone! He really is a vile character.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He fosters and encourages that behaviour.

I once saw a little interview with him where it was asked about the behaviour of some of his rabid fans on social media in regards to their treatment of other people on twitter who may express any form of criticism towards him.

His reply?......"Well they shouldn't mess with me".
    Forum Member

I once saw a little interview with him where it was asked about the behaviour of some of his rabid fans on social media in regards to their treatment of other people on twitter who may express any form of criticism towards him.

Yeah, and in another interview his reply was, that he kind of likes it how "passionate" his fans can get. This was at the time he just started dating Selena, and she was receiving death threats.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is never an excuse for spitting on someone! He really is a vile character.

Agreed, Man Boy needs to be taught a few manners, acting like the 'Big I Am'.

'A few slaps might help'. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an utterly vile individual he is.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He comes across as someone that isn't grown up enough to handle being admired as an idol. He's too thick (if the bit in bold is right) to realise that what he's saying could lead to serious violent behaviour.
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He ...was asked about the behaviour of some of his rabid fans on social media in regards to their treatment of other people on twitter who may express any form of criticism towards him.

I agree with all posters who see JB as an unsympathetic figure! However, -personally- I found the murder/kidnap story in the Details article horrific, and wouldn't wish anything similar on my worst enemy..
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,395
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    He comes across as someone that isn't grown up enough to handle being admired as an idol. He's too thick (if the bit in bold is right) to realise that what he's saying could lead to serious violent behaviour.

I get the impression that members of entourage are out to milk as much out of the cash cow while said cash cow still remains popular without providing the necessary guidance and pastoral care. I kind of feel sorry for him because there will come a time when he's not attractive to teenage girls any more and then he'll get to find out who his true friends are.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I get the impression that members of entourage are out to milk as much out of the cash cow while said cash cow still remains popular without providing the necessary guidance and pastoral care. I kind of feel sorry for him because there will come a time when he's not attractive to teenage girls any more and then he'll get to find out who his true friends are.

Just saw this
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/03/justin-biebers-mom-says-she-has-no.html
    Can't decide if the mum is attempting to reach out to him via the media or trying to make a bit of money from the story.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If i was ever in his company and the little runt spat at me then i'd ask him one question- do you want an open or closed casket?

:p
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Just saw this
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/03/justin-biebers-mom-says-she-has-no.html
    Can't decide if the mum is attempting to reach out to him via the media or trying to make a bit of money from the story.

She created the vile runt so therefore i have no sympathy
    Forum Member
    Just saw this

She wrote a book about her life, and the only reason it is selling, is because of her son. She is out for cash.

As for JB, him and his entourage seem to be like a gang of thugs, haven't they crashed his cars a few times driving too fast and all that. They must be horrible neighbors to live with, and he actually lets them to his home etc when he is touring himself.
  • twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If i was ever in his company and the little runt spat at me then i'd ask him one question- do you want an open or closed casket?

:p

"The little runt" is surrounded by HUGE bodyguards. Otherwise, he wouldn't have the guts.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do they need two tennis courts? :eek:

Actually one's a basketball court as you can take a closer look at the photo again.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw this

But to be fair what son of 18 listens to their mum.....Any mum will tell you that at a certain age kids think they know every bloody thing!