Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    The target is 100,000 in 40 moves. Bombs that explode in 5 moves keep dropping in. On the few occasions I manage to get rid of all the bombs before my 40 moves are up, I'm nowhere near the target score :(

Ah yes. I remember. Think it's one of those that's just blind luck!
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    stuck on level 63:(
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Ah yes. I remember. Think it's one of those that's just blind luck!

That's how I get through most levels!!
  • AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy777 wrote: »
    The target is 100,000 in 40 moves. Bombs that explode in 5 moves keep dropping in. On the few occasions I manage to get rid of all the bombs before my 40 moves are up, I'm nowhere near the target score :(

I'm on that now :D
    Forum Member
    is this real on fb?

Get $3 in Facebook Credits for free. Please enter your credit card or PayPal information for verification purposes. You will not be charged.
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is this real on fb?

Get $3 in Facebook Credits for free. Please enter your credit card or PayPal information for verification purposes. You will not be charged.

I doubt it!
  • labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on level 125 and it's not even particularly difficult :(
  • Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still stuck on bloody level 123!!! argh
  • TxBelleTxBelle Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im almost ashamed to say Im stuck on level 23...but I'll say it anyway.
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Level 79 is coming with me to my grave :(
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is this real on fb?

I'm going to go for most definitely not.

Level 125!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    135 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoooYeah just finished episode 11-am now awaiting tickets to start level 156 :D
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought I had completed level 147 today. Then I gave a loud "Oh for f*** sake!" when I noticed ONE sneaky piece of jelly leftover in the corner that I hadn't seen. People on the train were looking at me funny.
    I need to stop playing ths game now.
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Been stuck on 92 for ages! I just cant work out how you are supposed to do it!

My partners been stuck on 65 for weeks. We both keep trying but closest we can ever get is one jelly away.

I am stuck on 65 too
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am stuck on 65 too

65 is a swine, an utter swine, I was stuck on it so long that I ended up buying 10 extra moves for finish it - best £1.38 I ever spent! It's the only level I've had to do it on so far!
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on 169. It is evil - three combos needed, one stripy/stripy, one wrapped/stripy and one jazzie/stripy in 35 moves plus a score of 45000. I got all excited because I finally got the combos but then nearly stamped on my iPad when I realised I'd only scored 38000. AARRGGHHH!
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stuck on 70 still :( been on over a week
    Forum Member
    decobelle wrote: »
    65 is a swine, an utter swine, I was stuck on it so long that I ended up buying 10 extra moves for finish it - best £1.38 I ever spent! It's the only level I've had to do it on so far!

Oh god. Ive got that to come. Im stuck on level 63 and it seems totally easy but im not getting anywhere :(
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »

Yes I may have to do that as I am too impatient to persist forever
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am playing bubble witch saga now
    Forum Member
    how can you get extra moves manually?
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to get past level 208 is getting to disco ball sweets next to each other amd blitzing the screen. And how often do they come about grrr
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    The only way to get past level 208 is getting to disco ball sweets next to each other amd blitzing the screen. And how often do they come about grrr

You have to make them ;)

I am seriously hating 275 .. you can get one or two moves in to the level and the chocolate protecting the bomb jars breaks and that's it - you're screwed. I played through 5 lives in less than 10 minutes last night.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I'm 99% sure these games are fixed. I gave up on candy crush as in the later levels it just seems pure luck as to whether or not the combination of sweet given to you is solvable or not.
    I started playing pet rescue instead, and sure enough once you hit level 30 odd. The combination of blocks, pets and keys (or lack of to be more exact) make it impossible to finish certain levels .

I don't know maybe I'm just crap:D and being cynical in thinking they are trying to coerce you into buying their cheats.