Anyone here own Assassins Creed 3?

falcon7121falcon7121 Posts: 498
Forum Member
and if so what are your opinions of it? I bought it about a week ago and i found it far too hard, and i got so annoyed by it that i now have it up for sale.
Anyone else found it the same?

Comments

• Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    falcon7121 wrote: »
    and if so what are your opinions of it? I bought it about a week ago and i found it far too hard, and i got so annoyed by it that i now have it up for sale.

I wouldn't say it was hard, i completed it lol. So it can't have been that hard.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What have you been finding difficult?
  • andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it hard but in the end I bought a heavy weapon which helped make the game a bit easier, can't remember what it was though (it looked a bit like an axe)
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    I just completed it, and i didn't find it anymore difficult than previous Assassins Creed game's.
  • falcon7121falcon7121 Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    What have you been finding difficult?

The part that i`ve found really hard and ended up giving up is firstly trying to kill the wolves, and trying to find the mystery woman up the tree.
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    falcon7121 wrote: »

I bought AC3 on launch day and played through the first couple of sequences. Reached the frontier section but have now lent the game to my girlfriends son. Didn't really seem any harder than previous AC games. There can be some annoying sections throughout the games but nothing unsurpassable.

I've completed AC and AC2. They're actually the only games I've got 1000 points in so far which should indicate compared to most games they're quite easy.

Completed AC Brotherhood and have 810 points. Need to get the multiplayer achievements to take me to 1000 and then think about buying the additional content for another 250.

Currently playing through AC Revelations but only have a few achievements so a long way to go to get the 1000 and then another 490 for the additional content.

By the time I've completed it though will get AC3 back and hopefully they've fixed loads of the glitches for a better play through.

I'd advise persevering with the game as its a really good franchise. Maybe start with one of the earlier titles like AC2?
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been dead a while, so I am going to use it to ask a question.

How can you tell what level your homestead people are at? The lumberers, Miners etc? The only one I can find is my Artisan when I go into crafting? I am only at Sequence 6 as I am trying to go slow through the game.

But no where can I find an item to show me at what level my homesteaders are at.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been dead a while, so I am going to use it to ask a question.

How can you tell what level your homestead people are at? The lumberers, Miners etc? The only one I can find is my Artisan when I go into crafting? I am only at Sequence 6 as I am trying to go slow through the game.

But no where can I find an item to show me at what level my homesteaders are at.

Have completed the game but now have to go back and mop up all the minor achievements. Will keep an eye out for the artisan thing because i'm sure that's part of an achievement i'm yet to get.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I've played and owned all the AC games and have found all of them really good, enjoyable (I've played AC2 & AC: Brotherhood several times) and quite easy to get the hang off APART from AC3.......

Dunno why but I just could not get the hang of the 'new' fighting controls in AC3...?!?:(

It seemed every time I was surrounded by enemies, I would always end up the worst off ESPECIALLY when enemies were standing down the street and shooting me with their rifles/muskets whilst I was trying to fend the enemies around me off...

I would just be shot over and over and over again it REALLY got so frustrating to the point where I thought, 'That's it - I am done with this game'........:mad::mad:

Its the only game in the whole franchise that I did not complete (didn't even make it half way through) and I ended up watching the end on YouTube......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    I've played and owned all the AC games and have found all of them really good, enjoyable (I've played AC2 & AC: Brotherhood several times) and quite easy to get the hang off APART from AC3.......

Dunno why but I just could not get the hang of the 'new' fighting controls in AC3...?!?:(

It seemed every time I was surrounded by enemies, I would always end up the worst off ESPECIALLY when enemies were standing down the street and shooting me with their rifles/muskets whilst I was trying to fend the enemies around me off...

I would just be shot over and over and over again it REALLY got so frustrating to the point where I thought, 'That's it - I am done with this game'........:mad::mad:

Its the only game in the whole franchise that I did not complete (didn't even make it half way through) and I ended up watching the end on YouTube......

The enemy guards are just so annoying on AC3.
    They'll react at the slightest thing and then you get chased by swarms of them. You try to run and find a hide spot but every corner just run into more and more guards so end up running round forever.
    Don't know why they changed the fight controls because now they are incredibly frustrating! :mad:
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never actually thought I'd say it about AC franchise but I'm really bored of it. I think the new fight controls don't help and I actually think it 'looks' worse than the second one.

Got it at Christmas and I'm struggling to care for it.